Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2016, 10:36 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,586,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
How does an Israelite become a gentile? The answer is - They can't.
Yes they can and did by enormous numbers.
After the Assyrian captivity, they settled Europe and Asia,
most of whom became pagans and christians.
Contrarily, many pagans became "jews" in Khazaria.
Bloodline Judahites and Benjaminites were spread across
Babylon, Greece, Rome and Africa.
Real anthropology is complex. It sustains no presuppositions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2016, 10:49 AM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

Isaiah 66
20And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. 21And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.

This right here is the extra vessel in the parable of the ten virgins who are the legal congregation of gentile virgins betrothed to him, the ten virgins have nothing to do with Jews save that the covenant is to make Jews and gentiles one, and that covenant was broken. Now it remains up to the gentile to fix it.

Will the God of the universe really look down and anoint you with his own anointing BECAUSE he has considered you a priest for what you have done?

If you have officiated as a priest and have brought up this offering and given time and money to help a Jew return then God promises that he will consider some of those gentiles to be priests and if God has looked at you and appointed you as a priest, then he is going to anoint you with HIS OIL, the oil of teaching and this is exactly where to purchase that oil, and how to obtain a vessel, a vessel is a person.

Old 03-10-2016, 11:08 AM

Isaiah 61, Jesus reading the Torah portions.

The Year of the Lord's Favor

1The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
4And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

5And Stangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the Alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

6But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in Their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

7For your shame{Who's shame} ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

8For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.
9And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.
10I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

11For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

The righteous gentiles are shown right there, gentiles don't take over what was said to Jews.

Righteous gentiles and how gentiles become a part of Israel, in that they have done what God asks of every nation.

Gentiles don't take over the promises to Jews, they are shown in these promises.

Isaiah 60

Future Glory for Zion
1Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
2For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

3And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
4Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.

5Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.
6The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD.
7All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.
8Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?
9Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.
10And the Sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.

11Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.

12For the nation or kingdom who will serve thee shall perish; yea those nations shall be utterly wasted
13The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.
14The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

15Whereas thou hast been forsaken and Hated{Jews/Jerusalem}, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.

16Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

17For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass,
and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness.

18Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.
19The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
20Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

21Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.
22A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.

Jews and gentiles must become one and only the gentile can achieve this. Jesus came and made gentiles one with Jews but a hundred years later, gentiles departed from Jews and broke the brotherhood and only they can return, a Jew cannot return to them, a gentile must return.

Old 03-10-2016, 11:58 AM

33,221 posts, read 26,412,135 times
It appears that the ten lost tribes were never really all that lost. Dispersed, yes. Lost. . . not so much.

If you look at the Book of Ezekiel, which was written long after the destruction of the Northern kingdom, God addresses though the prophet Ezekiel both the House of Israel and the House of Judah (Ezekiel 3:4-4:6). Ezekiel was to first address the House of Israel and then address the House of Judah. The prophet Ezekiel lived and prophesied at the time of the Babylonian captivity. This implies that some people from the Northern ten tribes had migrated to Judah before the Assyrian invasion and destruction of the Northern Kingdom in 722 B.C.

At any rate, we know from Luke, Paul, and James that people of all twelve tribes were still around.

Luke mentions in Luke 2:36-38 that the prophetess, Anna was from the tribe of Asher which was one of the ten Northern tribes.

Paul states in Acts 26:7 that the twelve tribes (that includes people of the ten Northern tribes) are (present tense) serving God day and night.

And Luke addresses his epistle ''to the twelve tribes who are dispersed abroad'' (James 1:1).

I. Howard Marshall, Emeritus Professor of New Testament Exegesis and Honorary Research Professor of New Testament at the University of Aberdeen, comments concerning Acts 26:7,
''The idea that only returned exiles from Judah and Benjamin (the southern part of the kingdom) composed the Jewish people in New Testament times is a myth that dies hard (but see, for example, Luke 2:36).''

[Acts, Tyndale New Testament Commentaries, p.412]
The ten Northern tribes then, while dispersed, were not lost. They were certainly around and known during New Testament times.

Old 03-10-2016, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
It appears that the ten lost tribes were never really all that lost. Dispersed, yes. Lost. . . not so much.

If you look at the Book of Ezekiel, which was written long after the destruction of the Northern kingdom, God addresses though the prophet Ezekiel both the House of Israel and the House of Judah (Ezekiel 3:4-4:6). Ezekiel was to first address the House of Israel and then address the House of Judah. The prophet Ezekiel lived and prophesied at the time of the Babylonian captivity. This implies that some people from the Northern ten tribes had migrated to Judah before the Assyrian invasion and destruction of the Northern Kingdom in 722 B.C.

At any rate, we know from Luke, Paul, and James that people of all twelve tribes were still around.

Luke mentions in Luke 2:36-38 that the prophetess, Anna was from the tribe of Asher which was one of the ten Northern tribes.

Paul states in Acts 26:7 that the twelve tribes (that includes people of the ten Northern tribes) are (present tense) serving God day and night.

And Luke addresses his epistle ''to the twelve tribes who are dispersed abroad'' (James 1:1).

I. Howard Marshall, Emeritus Professor of New Testament Exegesis and Honorary Research Professor of New Testament at the University of Aberdeen, comments concerning Acts 26:7,
''The idea that only returned exiles from Judah and Benjamin (the southern part of the kingdom) composed the Jewish people in New Testament times is a myth that dies hard (but see, for example, Luke 2:36).''

The ten Northern tribes then, while dispersed, were not lost. They were certainly around and known during New Testament times.

7000 men reserved in Israel EVERY Generation as it was in Paul's day when he spoke about the 7000 men reserved by God. Elijah sais,'' I am the only one.''

But God informed Elijah that he had reserved 7000 men in Israel NOT JUDAH. Elijah was sent to the Northern Kingdom of Ephraim who had called the Torah a strange thing, they had built their own worship system, and Holy cities apart from Jerusalem and Elijah was sent against them.

The Jews were not present when Elijah called fire down from heaven and the sons of the prophets were the sons of the prophets of the Northern kingdom, not the southern kingdom.

Just after God informed Elijah of those 7000 reserved, we see king Ahab{Not Judah} gather those same 7000 men.

1 Kings 20
14Ahab said, "By whom?" So he said, "Thus says the LORD, 'By the young men of the rulers of the provinces.'" Then he said, "Who shall begin the battle?" And he answered, "You." 15Then he mustered the young men of the rulers of the provinces, and there were 232; and after them he mustered all the people, even all the sons of Israel, 7000.

Paul was a Benjamite from the NORTHERN KINGDOM, not the southern of Judah, but in each generation there were 7000 men mixed within Judah, and Jesus took disciples of the Northern kingdom I order to make a complete body where there is 12 ribs on one side and 12 on the other.

Paul goes into discussing this very thing when he speaks of those 7000 men reserved in Judah in his day, but they were still of the Northern kingdom.

This is where people get off, because when Paul is speaking of a remnant and those 7000 men, everyone should know the facts that he is in fact speaking of 7000 men reserved from the lost ten tribes of Ephraim and Paul was one of these, but everyone lumps Judah in with this speech when it should not be.

A Remnant of Israel
1I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, 3Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. 4But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. 5Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Paul goes on to quoting the promise given to the Northern kingdom, NOT TO JEWS, but to the lost ten tribes who had become gentiles.

Romans 9 ~ Paul quoting the promise to the gentiles of the lost ten tribes known as Ephraim, the sons of Joseph.{Not Judah, this promise has nothing to do with Jews of Judah}

The Calling of the Gentiles
19Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 24Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
25As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
26And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

7000 men.

Why Ephraim is not in the list of Revelation.

EPHRAIM MUST DIE.

Revelation 11

13And in that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell; Seven Thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

This is a gentile who has grasped onto the promise given to Ephraim, and he has come mourning back to the covenant bringing respect to Torah and promising never to get involved in the worship system of other Gods and he is becoming Judah, the inner man, and if he doesn't, he dies anyway.

There will be no Ephraim in the house of God because Ephraim represents the gentiles in that Jesus brought a new covenant for Ephraim and Judah, not gentiles and Jews, but that he came to make the two one man and Ephraim{the flesh} he must die daily, and if the flesh will not submit to the will of the spirit, then he dies anyway.

Jesus brought a new covenant for Judah, and the gentiles of Ephraim who have been betrothed to a Jew in order to be redeemed through a promised marriage to make them one with Jews.

Here is that promise of betrothal and why Messiah came as a bridegroom to gentiles, not to Jews.

Gentiles of Ephraim promised that Messiah would come and give them a betrothal just as Jesus was a bridegroom seen as a great light in Galilee of the nations and how he added to the nation.

Hosea 2~ to the lost ten tribes.

“Therefore I am now going to allure her;
I will lead her into the wilderness
and speak tenderly to her.
15There I will give her back her vineyards,
and will make the Valley of Achor a door of hope.
There she will respond as in the days of her youth,
as in the day she came up out of Egypt.
16“In that day,” declares the Lord,
“you will call me ‘my husband’;
you will no longer call me ‘my master.’
17I will remove the names of the Baals from her lips;
no longer will their names be invoked.
18In that day I will make a covenant for them
with the beasts of the field, the birds in the sky
and the creatures that move along the ground.
Bow and sword and battle
I will abolish from the land,
so that all may lie down in safety.

19I will betroth you to me forever;
I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion.

20I will betroth you in faithfulness,
and you will acknowledge the Lord.

21“In that day I will respond,”
declares the Lord—
“I will respond to the skies,
and they will respond to the earth;

22and the earth will respond to the grain,
the new wine and the olive oil,
and they will respond to Jezreel.

23I will plant her for myself in the land;
I will show my love to the one I called ‘Not my loved one.’
I will say to those called ‘Not my people,’ ‘You are my people’;
and they will say, ‘You are my God.’ ”

Great is the day of Jezreel when Messiah has come and found the lost sheep of Israel and given them a betrothal as a Jew would offer himself to redeem a gentile into the inheritance of Israel.

Then Judah and Ephraim would become one in a brotherhood.

But then the gentiles left the covenant, broke the brotherhood, and now Jew and Gentile are no longer one, and this is a great tragedy, because it is relying on the gentiles to return as Ephraim must return in order to once again come under the covenant and where the two will become one again.

Only the gentile can fix the breach.

Old 03-10-2016, 12:52 PM

Quote:
7000 men reserved in Israel EVERY Generation as it was in Paul's day when he spoke about the 7000 men reserved by God. Elijah sais,'' I am the only one.''

But God informed Elijah that he had reserved 7000 men in Israel NOT JUDAH. Elijah was sent to the Northern Kingdom of Ephraim who had called the Torah a strange thing, they had built their own worship system, and Holy cities apart from Jerusalem and Elijah was sent against them.

The Jews were not present when Elijah called fire down from heaven and the sons of the prophets were the sons of the prophets of the Northern kingdom, not the southern kingdom.

Just after God informed Elijah of those 7000 reserved, we see king Ahab{Not Judah} gather those same 7000 men.

1 Kings 20
14Ahab said, "By whom?" So he said, "Thus says the LORD, 'By the young men of the rulers of the provinces.'" Then he said, "Who shall begin the battle?" And he answered, "You." 15Then he mustered the young men of the rulers of the provinces, and there were 232; and after them he mustered all the people, even all the sons of Israel, 7000.

Paul was a Benjamite from the NORTHERN KINGDOM, not the southern of Judah, but in each generation there were 7000 men mixed within Judah, and Jesus took disciples of the Northern kingdom I order to make a complete body where there is 12 ribs on one side and 12 on the other.

Paul goes into discussing this very thing when he speaks of those 7000 men reserved in Judah in his day, but they were still of the Northern kingdom.

This is where people get off, because when Paul is speaking of a remnant and those 7000 men, everyone should know the facts that he is in fact speaking of 7000 men reserved from the lost ten tribes of Ephraim and Paul was one of these, but everyone lumps Judah in with this speech when it should not be.

A Remnant of Israel
1I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, 3Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. 4But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. 5Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Paul goes on to quoting the promise given to the Northern kingdom, NOT TO JEWS, but to the lost ten tribes who had become gentiles.

Romans 9 ~ Paul quoting the promise to the gentiles of the lost ten tribes known as Ephraim, the sons of Joseph.{Not Judah, this promise has nothing to do with Jews of Judah}

The Calling of the Gentiles
19Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 24Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
25As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
26And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

7000 men.

Why Ephraim is not in the list of Revelation.

EPHRAIM MUST DIE.

Revelation 11

13And in that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell; Seven Thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

This is a gentile who has grasped onto the promise given to Ephraim, and he has come mourning back to the covenant bringing respect to Torah and promising never to get involved in the worship system of other Gods and he is becoming Judah, the inner man, and if he doesn't, he dies anyway.

There will be no Ephraim in the house of God because Ephraim represents the gentiles in that Jesus brought a new covenant for Ephraim and Judah, not gentiles and Jews, but that he came to make the two one man and Ephraim{the flesh} he must die daily, and if the flesh will not submit to the will of the spirit, then he dies anyway.

Jesus brought a new covenant for Judah, and the gentiles of Ephraim who have been betrothed to a Jew in order to be redeemed through a promised marriage to make them one with Jews.

Here is that promise of betrothal and why Messiah came as a bridegroom to gentiles, not to Jews.

Gentiles of Ephraim promised that Messiah would come and give them a betrothal just as Jesus was a bridegroom seen as a great light in Galilee of the nations and how he added to the nation.

Hosea 2~ to the lost ten tribes.

“Therefore I am now going to allure her;
you will no longer call me ‘my master.’
Bow and sword and battle

I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion.

declares the Lord—

Great is the day of Jezreel when Messiah has come and found the lost sheep of Israel and given them a betrothal as a Jew would offer himself to redeem a gentile into the inheritance of Israel.

Then Judah and Ephraim would become one in a brotherhood.

But then the gentiles left the covenant, broke the brotherhood, and now Jew and Gentile are no longer one, and this is a great tragedy, because it is relying on the gentiles to return as Ephraim must return in order to once again come under the covenant and where the two will become one again.

Only the gentile can fix the breach.
It would appear that you will not acknowledge what has been shown in post #14, which is that the ten Northern tribes, while dispersed, were not lost.

Old 03-10-2016, 01:01 PM

Learning the difference between the Northern kingdom and the southern kingdom is unlocking many hidden things in parables.

God has two sons and their names are Judah and Ephraim and Ephraim is the prodigal nation and known as the prodigal nation. He wants his inheritance because the flesh wants what it wants, and he rejects the law and so he is shown as a swine herder and this is particular and showing somebody who has called the Torah a strange thing.

He becomes as a dead man and he would do anything just to return to the father as just a servant in his house, if he could just be a servant then he would be happy. But the father will see him returning and meet him half way.

Knowing that Messiah didn't come to offer a betrothal as he did to the lost gentiles of Ephraim is really something to think about. I think most Christian pre conceived ideas is that Jesus comes offering a betrothal to all people, but Jesus only came to establish who Ephraim was and his offering of a betrothal to gentiles, not Jews.

Jews already have a betrothal to God, they are already Israel and they have no need of a betrothal to redeem them into Israel.

So when you see the parable of the ten virgins, it is the legal congregation of betrothed brides to a Jew in that his betrothal redeems you into Israel.

Jesus came to make a new man, he came to bring Ephraim and Judah a new covenant that in fact, makes Ephraim and Judah one single servant to God.

2000 years ago Jesus made Ephraim and Judah one single servant, but this is no longer the case.

The servant has been cut in half OBVIOUSLY, because when the brotherhood is broken and gentiles have walked away from half their body, it means that the servant has been cut in half and now the kingdom of heaven is as ten virgins, 5 wise, and 5 foolish, and the wise have an extra vessel where they have purchased oil of anointing and learning, and they have learned BECAUSE they first purchased found an extra vessel, and then purchased the oil by their own means, spending their own time and money to become one with a Jew.

Each wise virgin will find an extra vessel and purchase the oil, and the oil is an anointing to learn because if you will be God's priest, then he is going to teach you.

Isaiah 66 ~ A gentile officiating as a priest by what he does with his own hands, and the offering of a gentile to God. The vessel to be obtained and where the oil is purchased.

20And they will bring all your people, from all the nations, to my holy mountain in Jerusalem as an offering to the Lord—on horses, in chariots and wagons, and on mules and camels,†says the Lord.

“They will bring them, as the Israelites bring their grain offerings, to the temple of the Lord in ceremonially clean vessels. 21And I will select some of them also to be priests and Levites,†says the Lord.

22“As the new heavens and the new earth that I make will endure before me,†declares the Lord, “so will your name and descendants endure. 23From one New Moon to another and from one Sabbath to another, all mankind will come and bow down before me,†says the Lord. 24“And they will go out and look on the dead bodies of those who rebelled against me; the worms that eat them will not die, the fire that burns them will not be quenched, and they will be loathsome to all mankind.â€

Old 03-10-2016, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post

Again, God reserved 7000 people who were still of the Northern kingdom but besides those 7000, THERE ARE NO MORE.

And if you can show other people from the Northern kingdom in any land or nation, then you would absolutely not have a covenant.

Jesus brought a new covenant for Ephraim and Judah, not to Judah and some smuck like me living in Texas, he brought a new covenant for Ephraim and Judah and if you are not one of these, then you absolutely have no covenant, not in the inheritance of Israel at any rate.

Paul explains this very clearly to me in Romans, he quotes a spiritual promise made to the lost ten tribes BUT ONLY AFTER THEY BECAME GENTILES.

They had become Gentiles before they ever left, but ONLY those 7000 remained and God said that if one should even get pregnant that he would kill the child in the womb, and they are now known as the ten lost tribes, but when they are found, when Joseph is found, his numbers are much greater than that of Judah.

The prophets speak of the finding of multitudes and multitudes in Joseph when Joseph will be found, and what happens when they become one with Judah in the last days.

If they are not Christians, then Christians have no covenant in Israel because we are only grafted through a promised betrothal.

This betrothal is extremely specific in that Ephraim MUST obtain one in order to be redeemed into Israel.

You can deny a betrothal to Christ by saying exactly what you are insinuating because his mission was to find the multitudes in Joseph in order to give them a betrothal, and if you are not of Ephraim who has a promised betrothal, then how could you have a betrothal?

You wouldn't.

You wouldn't be a promised bride because you have found another way of being redeemed other than that which was promised, a redeeming betrothal for those gentiles of Ephraim, not to anyone else.

So if you are not Ephraim who has obtained a betrothal, then you have no betrothal.

Old 03-10-2016, 01:17 PM

Mike, do you understand this?

Here is your promise of a betrothal that is spoken to Ephraim and gentiles can grasp upon this promise.

If you have not taken this promise onto yourself, then you have no reason to claim to be a bride of Christ because he only came fulfilling this particular promise to the lost ten tribes.

No reason to look at John as the friend of the bridegroom, no reason to wait upon a wedding or a wedding banquet.

Therefore I am now going to allure her;
you will no longer call me ‘my master’
Bow and sword and battle
I will betroth you in righteousness and justice,
in love and compassion.

declares the Lord—

Old 03-10-2016, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Again, God reserved 7000 people who were still of the Northern kingdom but besides those 7000, THERE ARE NO MORE.

And if you can show other people from the Northern kingdom in any land or nation, then you would absolutely not have a covenant.

Jesus brought a new covenant for Ephraim and Judah, not to Judah and some smuck like me living in Texas, he brought a new covenant for Ephraim and Judah and if you are not one of these, then you absolutely have no covenant, not in the inheritance of Israel at any rate.

Paul explains this very clearly to me in Romans, he quotes a spiritual promise made to the lost ten tribes BUT ONLY AFTER THEY BECAME GENTILES.

They had become Gentiles before they ever left, but ONLY those 7000 remained and God said that if one should even get pregnant that he would kill the child in the womb, and they are now known as the ten lost tribes, but when they are found, when Joseph is found, his numbers are much greater than that of Judah.

The prophets speak of the finding of multitudes and multitudes in Joseph when Joseph will be found, and what happens when they become one with Judah in the last days.

If they are not Christians, then Christians have no covenant in Israel because we are only grafted through a promised betrothal.

This betrothal is extremely specific in that Ephraim MUST obtain one in order to be redeemed into Israel.

You can deny a betrothal to Christ by saying exactly what you are insinuating because his mission was to find the multitudes in Joseph in order to give them a betrothal, and if you are not of Ephraim who has a promised betrothal, then how could you have a betrothal?

You wouldn't.

You wouldn't be a promised bride because you have found another way of being redeemed other than that which was promised, a redeeming betrothal for those gentiles of Ephraim, not to anyone else.

So if you are not Ephraim who has obtained a betrothal, then you have no betrothal.
If God has preserved any number of people from the ten Northern Tribes then the ten Northern Tribes are not lost. They have not disappeared from history. And the ten Northern Tribes did not become Gentiles. Was the prophetess Anna (Luke 2:36-38), from the tribe of Asher a Gentile? No, she was not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity