U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2016, 09:10 AM

30,239 posts, read 20,001,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Let's look at it backwards and see what we get. To NOT sin means we have the mind of Christ, because the mind of Christ is the mark we have to hit, and that mark is the WORD made flesh. Any of you got the mind of Christ in fullness yet completely fulfilling the Word, with your "sin-less" doctrine? Peace
The communication of OUR FAITH "BECOMES" effective BY the ACKNOWLEDGING of every GOOD THING that is IN US that is in Christ Jesus. Philemon 1:6
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2016, 09:16 AM

9,169 posts, read 2,786,119 times
Faith is not mere mental assent to something. Faith is the evidence of things not seen. To make it clearer, the evidence (what is manifesting in this natural realm) is what you had the faith FOR.

Now again I ask you, is the mind of Christ operating in you in fullness? Because that is the EVIDENCE, and according to your doctrine, it SHOULD BE, because you have overcome all sin through Christ. Peace

Old 03-13-2016, 09:23 AM

Faith is the evidence of what you have set your heart and mind on and believed to be true(the unseen). Obviously you struggle with sin because it's seems very apparent that is what you faith likes communicating.

Old 03-13-2016, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Faith is not mere mental assent to something. Faith is the evidence of things not seen. To make it clearer, the evidence (what is manifesting in this natural realm) is what you had the faith FOR.

Now again I ask you, is the mind of Christ operating in you in fullness? Because that is the EVIDENCE, and according to your doctrine, it SHOULD BE, because you have overcome all sin through Christ. Peace
Did you learn to walk before you crawled and were you folks holding it against you because you didn't ?.

Old 03-13-2016, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Faith is the evidence of what you have set your heart and mind on and believed to be true(the unseen). Obviously you struggle with sin because it's seems very apparent that is what you faith likes communicating.

No the evidence is what you had the faith for, not the other way around. If I have faith for a healing and the healing manifests, then the faith is not the evidence, is it?

If any man says he doesn't struggle with sin, he either doesn't know what sin is, or is a liar, plain and simple. We will all struggle with sin until the root is removed and it hasn't been removed yet. Refusing to make things according to the pattern shown on the mount, is why all these erroneous doctrines have come forth in the first place. Because if the pattern was studied, then you would know that in this, the age or two days of Pentecost, sin is only COVERED, NOT REMOVED.

That means, He keeps it from destroying or literally killing you within an allotted time to repent, and deal with it via the fire and authority of His Spirit. Or did you not know that the priests TRIMMED THE WICKS DAILY? Peace

Old 03-13-2016, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Did you learn to walk before you crawled and were you folks holding it against you because you didn't ?.

This has nothing to do with the topic. You're called to be a priest and you're shirking your duty by denying the duty exists. My previous post briefly explained the duty. That's the bottom line and I won't candy coat it for you. Peace

Old 03-13-2016, 10:45 AM

Quote:
This has nothing to do with the topic. You're called to be a priest and you're shirking your duty by denying the duty exists. My previous post briefly explained the duty. That's the bottom line and I won't candy coat it for you. Peace
Well You are failing(missing the mark) as a priest on the basis that you are a sin conscious one(priest), rather than one(a priest) whose concern is to find a place of not only being aware of God and his kingdom in yourself but in others. So my advice to you is take your eyes of yourself and others and place them upon all that pertains to life and godliness and not upon sin and death

It's got everything to do with it because you are judging by what you see rather than what will be

Old 03-13-2016, 11:31 AM

1,778 posts, read 814,549 times
Sin is the "reflections" of God's truths (that which goes AGAINST or OPPOSITE of the Nature of God).

Old 03-13-2016, 11:44 AM

4,221 posts, read 1,966,650 times
I see most of you reject what Jesus said about sin.

"Sin because they do not believe in me."

In contrast, righteous and blameless because they believe by doing the works of God as the son of man.

"He who acts in truth comes to the light so his works are revealed as works of God."

Old 03-13-2016, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Well You are failing(missing the mark) as a priest on the basis that you are a sin conscious one(priest), rather than one(a priest) whose concern is to find a place of not only being aware of God and his kingdom in yourself but in others. So my advice to you is take your eyes of yourself and others and place them upon all that pertains to life and godliness and not upon sin and death

It's got everything to do with it because you are judging by what you see rather than what will be
As Jesus said, I judge no man. The WORD judges. The Word is the angel we have to wrestle with until the DAYSTAR arises in our heart. And if it has arose, it means the nighttime of the soul has past, and there is NO ONE out there *yet* who is fully manifesting HIS DAY.

One of the seducing spirits released in the last days (these 2) is a false love spirit. It comes part and parcel with the New Age type spirits, ALL OF WHICH are counterfeits for what He has that is real. The sons of G-d are subject to this, because they that have ascended to mount Zion, forgot He rebuked those that are AT EASE on the mount from a spirit of complacency, thinking that this "love" was all they needed to attain to.

HIS love seeks no injury and allowing someone's carnal ass nature to lay in the pit and have gaping wounds (spots) and then say that we do it out of love not looking at their sins, is not honoring the Sabbath day. The wounds must be first cleansed with salt, then dressed with oil. Oh, but if they have lost their salt, what then will happen to the wound? It will become raised up like "proud" flesh, infected, and in the end, necrotic, bringing death to the victim who only had the sting of sin to begin with. The LAW must be fulfilled. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity