U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2016, 09:49 PM

13,337 posts, read 4,261,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Hannibal?

Are you experiencing even a bit of the Kingdom of Heaven?

If so , can you describe what it is like?

I don't even listen to a person referring a dentist if he hasn't gone there.
Just the way I am.
I can tell you that I fulfilled these scriptures completely and the day I had fulfilled this prophesy, my life changed.

Isaiah 66
20And they will bring all your people, from all the nations, to my holy mountain in Jerusalem as an offering to the Lord—on horses, in chariots and wagons, and on mules and camels,” says the Lord. “They will bring them, as the Israelites bring their grain offerings, to the temple of the Lord in ceremonially clean vessels. 21And I will select some of them also to be priests and Levites,” says the Lord

I went looking for the extra vessel of the ten virgins and where to purchase the oil, and I found this scripture and it occurred to me that if I fulfilled it, and if God really saw me as a priest, then he would anoint me with the oil of teaching.

The day I completed this, all my children had dreams about me, the same dream I had, and I saw visions and I was no longer alone but I didn't know what had occurred.

When God gives the two witnesses power, he gives in in the water and the blood, and it is the water that begins as a false prophet, and so I became a false prophet for years and years until I began learning the gospel of the kingdom, and I saw the abomination of Desolation standing within my own life, my own temple.

I had come up to the day no man knows and I had to make a choice.

Either I remained a false prophet or I had to admit to myself that I was being led by the spirit of Antichrist and Antichrist is a drunken spirit that feels everything and knows everything. I prophesied to everyone I came in contact with and I was really seen as a great prophet.

But this is vanity.

Elijah calls down fire and he would kill everyone down by the river, but when a person can get over himself and dig into study, he says,'' I am no prophet,'' and every prophet is going to be ashamed of his prophesy.

I can tell you that the lawless one was revealed in me and the vain prophet was the air I breathed until I saw that it was an abomination in my own life.

Revelation is showing a person who has realized he is the vain prophet calling fire down from heaven, calling all sorts of judgments but God is not in his fire, and God is not in his earthquake, and God is not in his wind.

2 men in a bed, one taken, and one left behind.

It is because the person didn't become a submissive virgin that listens to the will of her betrothed, and when God comes and finds to men instead of a submissive virgin submitting to the will of the spirit, then they will be cut in half.

I had realized that I was the great prophet, the prophet of vanity being led by a vain spirit like I was two men in a bed.

Antichrist is within people, and if the two witnesses are given power, it is an awakening of antichrist and everyone who hears his voice says,'' It's Jesus speaking to me.''
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2016, 11:23 PM

4,221 posts, read 1,966,650 times
It is written;

He who speaks on his own seeks his own glory but he who seeks the glory of the One who sent him is truthful and there is no unrighteousness in him.

Sow justice, reap faithfulness, for it is time to seek the Lord so He will come and rain righteousness upon you.

Zion shall be redeemed by righteousness and all her repentant ones by justice.

Blessed is he who's way is blameless who walks in the law of the Lord.

The upright shall dwell in the land the blameless shall remain in it.

Walk in the light while you have it or darkness will come over you.

He who acts in truth comes to the light so his deeds are revealed as works of God.

Old 03-11-2016, 10:41 AM

I said what I said in case it would help just one person overcome antichrist. Unfortunately most people are not aware that there is such a thing. They read about it all over the New Testament and in the prophets but when it comes down to a person seeing an abomination within themselves, they never see it, and if they did, they don't want to give it up. But before you can make a transition, first you have to meet what you are to die to.

When you begin learning the gospel of heaven, then you come to a point where you can see the abomination standing in your own temple and this is what you have to go all the way to death for. We are living in a day when it is possible to acknowledge what is inside us, and then to go all the way to a symbolic death in order to become a new creature. But if the door is closed, everyone will seek death and not find it.

Nobody who has visions and dreams thinks there is anything wrong, they think they are the great prophet and they begin to prophesy. They feel a need to give a word to everyone they meet and this is what I did.
They begin learning their own knowledge about the bible because they feel like the Lord has spoken to them and it doesn't matter if what they have come to believe contradicts the bible, they will stick with it because they know the spirit led them there.

This is what I was doing but it is not of God.

If I can help anyone get over this kind of spirit, I would certainly try.

And if the spirit of Antichrist feels so good then imagine what happens if a person really does die to this spirit and then is set loose like a new born calf from the stall?

Antichrist is not the opposite of Christ, it is something that looks like Christ, feels like Christ and sounds like Christ but just as those first disciples acted, so too did I.

''Shall I call fire down from heaven on these people Lord?''

''You speak from your father Satan.''

That's just what I did, I called fire down on people, judgments and all sorts of prophesies, and I had a long list of victims that ran into me that I prophesied to, and they thought they had really received a word from the Lord, but it was mine own vanity.

Old 03-11-2016, 11:32 AM

Only the one who comes from God has seen the Father.

Whoever has heard from the Father and learned from Him comes to me.

The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Old 03-11-2016, 11:42 AM

My mother is always talking to her friend, and both of them will say that the spirit taught them this or that.

But if both of them know the spirit has taught them something because they heard his voice and one contradicts the other, which one has the spirit?

I would talk to my mom about Revelation and how the fall festivals unfold but the spirit has taught her something completely different and things that just simply not true, but after the spirit has taught you, and you are certain that it was the spirit of Jesus, then that's what a person is going to stick to whether it is true or not, if the spirit told them, then they are saying that God told them, and if God has told two people two different things then what has happened?

Both will say the other is filled with the Holy ghost teaching them hidden secrets of the bible, and both believe in the other's spirit, and both claim God told them. Who is right and who is wrong?

How can I debate anything with anyone if they are making the claim that God told them?

You can't.

God has never spoken to me, God has never given me a word to give to anyone but somebody else certainly spoke to me for years, and somebody else gave me words to tell a thousand people, should they have seen me as a prophet after I had given them a word, and they cried?

Just because I can give somebody a word and make them cry doesn't mean that God told me anything. I can read people as good or better than anyone else and I could go on giving words of God saying,'' God wants me to tell you.''

If I do this, I am claiming to be the mouthpiece of God and everything I say has become prophesy, who can stand against me?

There are so many people in the spirit in these days just as I was, just as I did, they do. But there has never ever been a generation like this before when there are so many people beginning a conversation with,'' God told me to tell you.''

There has never been a time like it is in these days when there are so many prophets as far as the eye can see, but when they altogether contradict each other's words, it should give them a pause.

I don't know why, but I suppose that we are living in a day when so much information is at our fingertips that multitudes and multitudes of people have came up to the same level at the same time. That so many people have become bible scholars and speaking in the spirit is just something that comes on a person when he reaches a certain level.

This is just my opinion, That we have entered an era of information increasing at such a fast pace that it has brought 100's of thousands upon thousands to the brink, right up unto the edge and God has given them power just as it is planned to happen.

That you are in a walk and God has given the two witnesses power and you receive power in the water and in the blood and both these testify what you do, and who you are.

This may look like I am trying to insult some people but it's not my intent, but my intent is to just say that it is just a phase, a level where a person has progressed so much that God has actually awoken something in them, and we are given instruction on how to overcome this very thing as the two witnesses overcome it by going all the way to a symbolic death.

I think a person who is walking in a supposed spirit, a person who says,'' God told me, or God told me to tell you,'' is a person who is far advanced but standing on a threshold and needing to go all the way to a symbolic death that realizes that the water MUST come first. A person who realizes that if God has given you power, then it is in BOTH witnesses, and the first is flesh. The flesh feels the spirit and becomes vain, and a person is on the edge of making a huge transition if you can really and truly recognize the difference between truth, and what he hears in his head.

Elijah has great faith and he does feel things, he does miracles and he looks like a most glorious prophet, but he was a man who failed his mission and why would God give him the spirit knowing he was going to fail?

When God told Elijah, I am not in your fire, I am not in your Earthquake, I am not in your wind,''

THINK ABOUT THAT.

If God was not in his fire, then how was Elijah able to call fire down to kill so many people?

If God was not in his wind, then how was Elijah able to do what he did, and if Elijah was so great, why did God have to take him out of the picture and leave a new man to finish what he had started?

That is being on the edge, a person walking in Elijah may have great faith but God is not in what Elijah was doing.

God was not in what Elijah was doing, and I say again, God was not in his fire.

But if Elijah can be taken out of the way, and you have walked your walk as Elijah and you have recognized what it is that you have to do, then just imagine what God is offering if Elijah can be taken and Elisha left behind with a double portion?

If being Elijah and doing miracles feels so great, then imagine how it would feel if Elijah can be taken completely out of the picture, and you are left as a man with a double portion BECAUSE you recognized what is what, who is who, and you made your crossing.

Old 03-11-2016, 11:57 AM

9,169 posts, read 2,788,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Matthew 24

42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

If you do not know the times and the seasons then Jesus is going to break into your body like a thief breaking into a house at night and you will neither know the hour or the day because you didn't receive the warning BECAUSE you would not watch.

Paul taught Gentiles the times and seasons so they would know the visitation days of their God so that they could not be taken by surprise when Jesus comes on his appointed days.

Just as the first disciples received warning, we also promised a warning, that is, those of us who know his comings and goings but the servant who does not know the comings and goings of the master will be cut in half and appointed his place amongst the sinners.

THE DAY OF THE LORD

1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

THAT WAS WHEN GENTILES KNEW THE TIMES AND SEAONS.

Antichrist comes to change the times and seasons so the children of Israel will not know the visitation days of their God and if they are a servant who does not know the comings and goings of their master, then they simply do not know, they cannot watch.

Revelation 16 ~ WHAT DAY?
("Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame.") 16And they gathered them together to the place which in Hebrew is called Har-Magedon.

Revelation 3 ~ IF YOU DO NOT WAKE UP AND LEARN THE VISITATION DAYS OF JESUS, HE WILL COME TO YOU AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT.

Message to the Church in Sardis
2'Wake up, and strengthen the things that remain, which were about to die; for I have not found your deeds completed in the sight of My God. 3So remember what you have received and heard; and keep it, and repent. Therefore if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come to you. 4'But you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their garments; and they will walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.…

Jesus walked his 3 and a half years in the spring just as all men are to walk, but there is yet another 3 and a half years to complete the cycle, and where Jesus came walking as a man in the spring, so too does every man have to die daily in in the barley and in the wheat until he can come up to the day no man knows and begin his walk in the fall, to reach the Pentecost of the fall.

Those 3 and a half years left to finish, Jesus will come in his people and they will finish his walk.

Matthew 24 is a guide in making that walk, but if you do not know the visitation days of Jesus, that is a problem.

Amen, yes it is a problem.

Old 03-11-2016, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
YOUR Personal Walk.

Matthew 24

The Gospel of the kingdom of heaven is that you learn that you are the kingdom and this is your walk.

Destruction of the Temple foretold

1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

False Christs

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet
7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Witnessing to All Nations

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The Abomination of Desolation

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand 16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25Behold, I have told you before.

The Return of the Son of Man

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The lesson of the Fig Tree

32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Be Ready at Any Hour

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 46Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 47Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. 48But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; 49And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 50The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 51And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

THIS IS THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM.

When you have learned that Matthew 24 is just a walk through the feasts and how you go to level to level, when you learn the true Gospel, THEN you see the abomination of desolation within your own temple and it teaches how to progress from level until you have come up to Yom Hakeseh{The day no man knows.}

This day is known to all the people who keep it, it is just not spoken of but everyone knows that the hidden day is Rosh Hashanah and when you have died daily in Passover, eaten the true bread and seen the light of Shavuot, you have finished the spring and now you are coming up to Rosh Hashanah.

Matthew 24 is the truth of the kingdom and YOU are the kingdom that struggle and wars kingdom by kingdom.

The destruction of YOUR TEMPLE foretold.
False Christs come
Witnessing to all the nations
You learn the design of the Tabernacle and learn the design of the kingdom of heaven, and you learn that YOU ARE the kingdom.

Then you see the abomination,'' LET THE READER UNDERTSTAND.''

If you can do this, what happens next?

THE RETURN OF THE SON OF MAN, After the lawless one has been revealed.

If you have made it this far, it is then that you see the budding in your own fig tree, and that God will take you all the way.

THEN you shall be ready at any hour BECAUSE you have came up to the very place where Jesus left off. Every time you see,'' The day no man knows,'' you are looking at Rosh Hashanah, and this is the beginning of a walk that finishes the 7 year walk of Jesus, he walked his 3 and a half years and when you come up to the day no man knows at Rosh Hashanah, you are continuing a walk whereby you finish the 7 years, and the abomination of desolation has been exposed in you ''Let the reader understand'; so that you symbolically go all the way to death.

THEN the real comes.

THEN the son of man will sprout up in you, and you can begin watching as a servant is to watch, you can actually do what people are supposed to do on appointed visitation days and each year pray for the promises of those days if you have reached that level.

It is kingdom against kingdom and both look just alike.

Matthew 24 is really about your walk, your personal walk and what awaits you at the end.

Old 03-11-2016, 01:44 PM

The righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father.

Old 03-11-2016, 01:46 PM

42 months

Revelation 11
But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3 and a half years
The Dragon Persecutes the Woman
13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. 14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation, All inhabitants of the Earth will worship the beast.

For 42 months.

The Beast out of the Sea~42 months
1The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”
5The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months.

Again ~ 3 and a half years.

You are the woman and the child who is to rule all nations is the overcomer who is given the promises.

Revelation 2

26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28And I will give him the morning star. 29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 12 ~ YOUR WALK AFTER THE 42 MONTHS, YOU FINISH THE 7 YEARS.

The Woman and the Dragon
1A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule ALL nations with an iron scepter.”
And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

7Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
10Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
“Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.
11They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
12Therefore rejoice, you heavens
and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short.”

13When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child.

3 AND A HALF
14The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

A 7 YEAR COVENANT.

Where does a 7 year covenant come from?

Are you the woman with the child that is going to rule the nations with an iron fist?

If you have come up to the middle of your week about to make a transition, what happens?

Daniel 12
5Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river. 6And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders? 7And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished. 8And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. 11And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. 13But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 03-11-2016 at 02:07 PM..

Old 03-11-2016, 02:16 PM

Daniel 11 Anti-Christ having intelligence with them that forsake the Holy covenant.

Muchado with Revelation and Matthew 24.

The Tyranny of the Western King
30For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.
31And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate. 32And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
33And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
34Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.

35And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
36And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. 38But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. 39Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
40And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. 42He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps. 44But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many. 45And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity