U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2016, 01:50 PM

9,169 posts, read 2,820,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
He was claiming the inheritance through deceit, It keeps rolling around in my head, my head. The only way Jacob makes peace is when he comes and offers all he has and everything he was to his brother Esau, as if money no longer mattered and then he was given a new name because he fought against his own desires.

Just like Yeshua.....took on image of sinful flesh, yet there was no sin, gave up all that was His, received a new name (Emmanuel-G-d is with us = inner court baptism of HG).

In the beginning was the Word/outer court
And the Word was with G-d/inner court
And the Word was G-d/Yeshua is the Word made flesh (spiritual flesh)/Holy of Holies

True peace is when the flesh is no longer warring against the Spirit. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2016, 02:00 PM

13,466 posts, read 4,322,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Just like Yeshua.....took on image of sinful flesh, yet there was no sin, gave up all that was His, received a new name (Emmanuel-G-d is with us = inner court baptism of HG).

In the beginning was the Word/outer court
And the Word was with G-d/inner court
And the Word was G-d/Yeshua is the Word made flesh (spiritual flesh)/Holy of Holies

True peace is when the flesh is no longer warring against the Spirit. Peace

He didn't become a new man until he was willing to struggle with God in giving up his inheritance. He presented all he owned to his brother Esau where Esau was going to kill him, but Jacob only redeemed himself after he was willing to give it all up, and only then did he become a new man, from that struggle, and given a new name.

Two nations struggling against each other, what he did inside those skins doesn't look like a picture of Christ to me.

Old 03-14-2016, 02:10 PM

That's because you still see it as deceit. Do you get the BRAVERY it took to listen to his mother, and go against his father, in that patriarchal society? And HERS, for her refusing to let the promise go? The bloodline would not have come through her, and there would have been no Israel through her. The father had been given over to the flesh he loved so much.

Going into Egypt (as type of sinful flesh) at the Father's command, SAVES THE SEED.

Aand this is why the call has gone out for all those 2 years/2 days/2000 and under (outer and inner courts), to take on the image of sinful flesh, because Herod, a type of the carnal mind ruled by Satan, seeks to kill all the SONS.

Some of us heard that call. Peace

Old 03-14-2016, 02:46 PM

Quote:
That's because you still see it as deceit. Do you get the BRAVERY it took to listen to his mother, and go against his father, in that patriarchal society? And HERS, for her refusing to let the promise go? The bloodline would not have come through her, and there would have been no Israel through her. The father had been given over to the flesh he loved so much.

Going into Egypt (as type of sinful flesh) at the Father's command, SAVES THE SEED.

Aand this is why the call has gone out for all those 2 years/2 days/2000 and under (outer and inner courts), to take on the image of sinful flesh, because Herod, a type of the carnal mind ruled by Satan, seeks to kill all the SONS.

Some of us heard that call. Peace
Jesus took on the skins of an animal to obtain the blessing inheritance of this world?

I don't think so, and I don't see Jesus there.

That is backwards.

LOL.

It wasn't till he had reversed that mentality that he was given a new name.

Jacob had lied to his father.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 03-14-2016 at 02:57 PM..

Old 03-14-2016, 05:16 PM

Default Unwrapping seals.

First thing you do with the dead is to put their face and head cloth on, and then you wrap the neck, and then you wrap one arm and hand and then the other arm and hand. Then you wrap one leg and foot and then the other leg and foot.

Then there is a full body wrap from the neck all the way to the feet, the 7th. But as the first will be last and the last first, the first seal taken off is the big body wrap, and then one leg and then another and then one arm and then another, and the whole body is exposed before the neck and face come off.

Then comes off the neck binder, and the last is the head and face, and when this one comes off, it is rolled up and put in it's place as the heavens will roll up and be put in theirs.

This whole thing is showing a cocoon, a resurrection taking place as you move through 7 seals, and when the first seal comes off, the first voice is head, the first bowl poured out.

Old 03-14-2016, 05:27 PM

The napkin was folded up and put aside because it was an ancient Jewish custom that if the Master had to leave the table BUT WAS COMING BACK, this is what He did with it. If not, it lay discarded in disarray. Peace

Old 03-14-2016, 05:36 PM

Quote:
The napkin was folded up and put aside because it was an ancient Jewish custom that if the Master had to leave the table BUT WAS COMING BACK, this is what He did with it. If not, it lay discarded in disarray. Peace

I think your talking about a different napkin, although sometimes a Tallit could be used, the prayer shawl of the dead person is it were with him. But I am talking about the Soudarion Face and Head Napkin you wrap the head of the dead with, an Othonion Strip cut from a big piece from which all the strips are taken.

7 Lenin strips cut from one large sindoni cloth, 7 bandages of the dead.

Old 03-14-2016, 05:52 PM

Hebrews 1

The face napkin is spoken of here.

11They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;
12And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

Psalms 102
25In the beginning you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.
26They will perish, but you remain;
they will all wear out like a garment.
Like clothing you will change them
and they will be discarded.
27But you remain the same,
and your years will never end.
28The children of your servants will live in your presence;
their descendants will be established before you.

Matthew 27

Joseph had taken the body and wrapped it in clean linen cloth.

Luke 23

''Then he took it down and wrapped it in linen.''

In the case of Jesus, his head wrap was cut from one large sindoni linen.

Old 03-14-2016, 06:03 PM

This is the thing that I don't get.

It looks like the face and head wrap is taken off with this 6th seal. and so what would be the 7th seal, if it is not the head wrap?

The head wrap is the first to be put on as far as I know, and I know they are wraps, and yet something is escaping me. What I see is all the wraps taken off and there would be a man standing there and all his body has been unwrapped and exposed and maybe it says something about us being the body and he the head. I still think it should be that the sky is rolled up and people see the face when the last wrap is taken off, and the only way I could make that happen is that the first wrap were the neck wrap and then the second would be the face wrap so that when the 6th seal was taken off, it would be a man standing there with his face just exposed and still having that 7th linen wrap around his neck.

The Sixth Seal: Terror
12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Old 03-14-2016, 06:06 PM

Maybe it is that when all of the body is exposed, the body will know, and they will know the last wrap is coming off, I am really going to have to figure this out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity