Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2016, 10:26 AM

23,148 posts, read 10,449,759 times

Advertisements

YOUR Personal Walk.

Matthew 24

The Gospel of the kingdom of heaven is that you learn that you are the kingdom and this is your walk.

Destruction of the Temple foretold

1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

False Christs

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet
7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Witnessing to All Nations

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The Abomination of Desolation

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand 16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25Behold, I have told you before.

The Return of the Son of Man

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The lesson of the Fig Tree

32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Be Ready at Any Hour

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 46Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 47Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. 48But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; 49And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 50The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 51And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

THIS IS THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM.

When you have learned that Matthew 24 is just a walk through the feasts and how you go to level to level, when you learn the true Gospel, THEN you see the abomination of desolation within your own temple and it teaches how to progress from level until you have come up to Yom Hakeseh{The day no man knows.}

This day is known to all the people who keep it, it is just not spoken of but everyone knows that the hidden day is Rosh Hashanah and when you have died daily in Passover, eaten the true bread and seen the light of Shavuot, you have finished the spring and now you are coming up to Rosh Hashanah.

Matthew 24 is the truth of the kingdom and YOU are the kingdom that struggle and wars kingdom by kingdom.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-19-2024 at 02:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2016, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
YOUR Personal Walk.

1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives,

Jesus sitting upon the mount of olives is a very big picture when you start adding all the scriptures of what happens in the last days that Messiah comes and stands on your head and divides you in two, you will cleave in half and Jesus will be between the halves. There will be a great valley and everyone will be there when the olive trees are divided.

Old 03-10-2016, 11:53 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
Complicated stuff, all that is to me.

Kingdom of Heaven...ahh, I have reached out and grabbed It...I now know the
secret of happiness here, I am an heir in Christ...I and my Father are like this
*crossed finger*...I live in peace and love for years now...no worries, no stresses..
have given God my burdens...all the minutia of life here...
because...why would I stress over anything?
I am anxious for nothing...
And I know there is even MORE!!! This is just the tip of the heavenly iceberg!

Great book, Dr. Myles Munroe, RIP...'The Kingdom Principles'

Old 03-10-2016, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Complicated stuff, all that is to me.

Kingdom of Heaven...ahh, I have reached out and grabbed It...I now know the
secret of happiness here, I am an heir in Christ...I and my Father are like this
*crossed finger*...I live in peace and love for years now...no worries, no stresses..
have given God my burdens...all the minutia of life here...
because...why would I stress over anything?
I am anxious for nothing...
And I know there is even MORE!!! This is just the tip of the heavenly iceberg!

Great book, Dr. Myles Munroe, RIP...'The Kingdom Principles'

Myles Monroe, sounds familiar.

Old 03-10-2016, 02:27 PM

Lol, I was thinking about that that Revolution series that I loved so much, but it ended. dang! Myles -Monroe

Old 03-10-2016, 02:36 PM

It is hard to grasp how Jesus took two men and made them one man, that it was literally a gentile of Ephraim as an outer man and a Jew inside everyone that there were no more differences. That all flesh was seen as female and an inner man inside as a new bridegroom that brought a war within the house itself, and now there would be 5 in a house if a person became betrothed to Jesus. This within a single person where a war has begun between kingdom and kingdom, left eye and right eye. The father will hate the son and the son the father, and mother in law will hate the daughter in law and daughter in law will hate the mother in law and this all takes place within a person when he is to die to the one and then to be reborn, and becomes a submissive virgin rather than a son who would be king in this worthless life.

The kingdom of heaven is Elijah, Moses, and Jesus and this is that a person is a prophet, a priest and a king within himself. One kingdom will say,'' Let us do this thing.'' The other will struggle and say,'' O no, let's not do this thing.''

But you stand in the breach between the two and only you can stand between God and what you do in your own flesh.

You are a slave in this body, but also free in Christ, and so there is now no difference because two have been made one.

God has created a new thing in the world.

Old 03-10-2016, 06:30 PM

4,345 posts, read 2,165,623 times
Matthew 24 is all tribulation ground and that was Jesus Christ talking to the Jews. The Jews will have an earthly kingdom with Jesus as the King for 1,000 years in the millenium. The Gentiles saved by grace today have a heavenly calling and will not be saved by the Gospel of the Kingdom......it was for Jesus earthly ministry and was simply knowing the deity of Christ and acknowledging HIM correctly as the Son of God...........

Our Gospel today is for both Jews and Gentiles and consists of knowing you are a sinner without hope.....Jesus died on that cross for our sins, was dead and buried, and was resurrected on the third day according to scripture.

The gospel of grace was after the cross and only given to Paul...........we in the body of Christ will be departing before this Matt 24 passage and meeting Christ in the air and receiving our glorified bodies.....

Old 03-10-2016, 07:07 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,785,792 times
"The Lord guides the humble to righteousness and He teaches the meek His way.

Offer to God praise as a sacrifice and fulfill your vows to the Most High, then call upon me in your time of distress and I will rescue you and you shall glorify me, says the Lord.

Whoever offers praise as a sacrifice glorifies me and to him who goes the right way I will show the salvation of God, says the Lord."

Old 03-10-2016, 08:05 PM

Matthew 24

42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

If you do not know the times and the seasons then Jesus is going to break into your body like a thief breaking into a house at night and you will neither know the hour or the day because you didn't receive the warning BECAUSE you would not watch.

Paul taught Gentiles the times and seasons so they would know the visitation days of their God so that they could not be taken by surprise when Jesus comes on his appointed days.

Just as the first disciples received warning, we also promised a warning, that is, those of us who know his comings and goings but the servant who does not know the comings and goings of the master will be cut in half and appointed his place amongst the sinners.

THE DAY OF THE LORD

1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

THAT WAS WHEN GENTILES KNEW THE TIMES AND SEAONS.

Antichrist comes to change the times and seasons so the children of Israel will not know the visitation days of their God and if they are a servant who does not know the comings and goings of their master, then they simply do not know, they cannot watch.

Revelation 16 ~ WHAT DAY?
("Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame.") 16And they gathered them together to the place which in Hebrew is called Har-Magedon.

Revelation 3 ~ IF YOU DO NOT WAKE UP AND LEARN THE VISITATION DAYS OF JESUS, HE WILL COME TO YOU AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT.

Message to the Church in Sardis
2'Wake up, and strengthen the things that remain, which were about to die; for I have not found your deeds completed in the sight of My God. 3So remember what you have received and heard; and keep it, and repent. Therefore if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come to you. 4'But you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their garments; and they will walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.…

Jesus walked his 3 and a half years in the spring just as all men are to walk, but there is yet another 3 and a half years to complete the cycle, and where Jesus came walking as a man in the spring, so too does every man have to die daily in in the barley and in the wheat until he can come up to the day no man knows and begin his walk in the fall, to reach the Pentecost of the fall.

Those 3 and a half years left to finish, Jesus will come in his people and they will finish his walk.

Matthew 24 is a guide in making that walk, but if you do not know the visitation days of Jesus, that is a problem.

Old 03-10-2016, 08:12 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
Hannibal?

Are you experiencing even a bit of the Kingdom of Heaven?

If so , can you describe what it is like?

I don't even listen to a person referring a dentist if he hasn't gone there.
Just the way I am.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity