U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-20-2018, 04:01 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,511 posts, read 4,361,457 times
Reputation: 1317

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Rev 20:14-15 says you err. Jesus says you err--Matt 7:21-23
Revelation 20: 14 is speaking of priests of Judaism WHERE in Revelation we watch as JUDAISM is taking place just as they are unwrapping a dead Jew in the traditions of how a Jew had died and been wrapped with 7 linen seals, and then you are discussing the feast of trumpets and what happens at the house of Trumpets during an appointed visitation day ordained by God, You see Rosh Hashanah sealing and marking all Israel in their forehead and right hand BY ANCIENT JEWISH TRADITION IN JUDAISM AT THE TEMPLE OF GOD WHEN IT HAS OPENED IN HEVEAN AS THE PRIESTS OF JUDAISM ARE PERFORMING THEIR TASKS.


Revelation 14
Here is a call for the endurance of the saints who keep the commandments of Godand the faith of Jesus.
Revelation 12
And the dragon was enraged at the woman, and went to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.




What happens when the incense is burned? Look it up in the Oral Torah, BUT if you were a Jew SENDING A PRIVATE LETER HIDDEN IN JEWISH IDIOMS TO ANOTHER JEW, BOTH JEWS KNEW THE LANGUAGE BECAUSE THEY WERE RAISED AS JEWS, KNOWING WHAT JEWS KNEW.


The incense is burned as the prayers of the saints are put on that SPECIAL, ORDAINED PIECE OF FURNITURE IN THE PRACTICE OF JUDAISM AS PRIESTS PERFORM THEIUR DUTY.{I KNOW Judaism IS A BAD WORD, BUT WE ARE ACTUALLY DISCUSSING THINGS IN JUDAISM}


When the incense is burned, JESUS IS THAT ALTER, and this is why it is said,'' NOBODY will get to the father BUT THROUGH ME.''


Jesus was speaking AS THAT ALTER, you put your prayers on that alter BUT THE ALTER OFFERS THEM TO THE FATHER.


Revelation 20: 14
15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.


Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection! The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him for a thousand years. {Priests who raised a full grown son on the milk of the word until he could eat meat~ God is not suddenly going to make you a priest, YOU have to get there}
Exodus 13
7Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters. 8And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. 9And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth:{The only way TO BE SEALED having your name written in the book of life}



WE are speaking about ancient Jewish tradition practiced in Judaism and known by Jews for thousands of years before Christians came along.


Each one who claims to be a firstfruit is a priest, EACH ONE who claims his name is written in the Lamb's book of life has become a priest in Judaism because they studied all their lives night and day.


Revelation is showing how each one gives birth to priests, and who it is giving birth.


Jesus is Coming ~ Revelation 22 SHOWING WHO IS WHO, you are looking at the outer court where all the majority go, the ones who did not become Israel, and then we have the people who keep the commandments of God who are allowed in the city and they become priests, ONLY the 144,000 obtain the first resurrection


Jesus is Coming Revelation 22 ~ You have to live by this book, it comes NOW.


6And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
7Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
8And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. 9Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
10And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. 11He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.


12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.


THE OUTER COURT OF GENTILES CALLED THE OUTER COURT OF DARKNESS
15For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
16I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.


Nothing May Be Added
18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
21The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. {THE END.}




WHY ONLY THE 144,000 OBTAIN THE FIRST RESURRECTION AND NOBODY ELSE DOES


1 Corinthians 15 ~ ONLY THE 144,000 OBTAIN THE FIRST RESURRECTION AS PRIESTS
23But each in his own turn: Christ the firstfruits; then at His coming, those who belong to Him.24Then the end will come, when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father after He has destroyed all dominion, authority, and power.…{THE 144,000}


Revelation 14
The Lamb and the 144,000
1And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 2And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: 3And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. 4These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. 5And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.


ONLY the 144,000 of Israel obtain the first resurrection AS PRIESTS.




The Christian is CONTINUOUSLY Speaking of Revelation where we are reading ancient practices of Judaism that Jews would know.




When that incense is burned, people fall back and prostate themselves IN SILENCE, and that is why you see 30 min of silence in heaven.


All these Christians talking about Matthew 24 or any of the parables of Jesus, and the whole book of Revelation are things of Judaism, they are ancient Jewish practices that don't just appear out of no place. The book of Revelation references the law and the prophets some 900 times, and we are discussing the comings and goings and duties of the priests of Judaism, but some how, some people get offended if the truth of the matter is even spoken.


Anyone who quotes Revelation is quoting things happening IN JUDAISM where THE PEOPLE OF GOD ARE SEALED IN THEIR FOREHEAD ON ROSH HASHANAH AS IT IS DONE EVERY YEAR, UNDORTUNATELY, REVELATION IS ALSO SHOWING THE CHRISTIANS YOU ARE SEALED WITH THE SEAL OF BABYLON.


IT IS A CIVIL WAR, AND WHEN ROSH HASHANAH COMES, GENTILES WONT HAVE A CLUE.


We are discussing ancient Jewish culture and heritage and the facts of the law.


IN JUDAISM.


What is the law?
Exodus 13
7Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters. 8And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. 9And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth:




Two kinds of people in the book of Revelation, those who are sealed and protected on Rosh Hashanah because they were counted when the two sections of the temple were measured, but if you are not Israel, and you are standing in that outer court, you are not counted, YOU ARE NOT SEALED.


You are not sealed in your forehead on Rosh Hashanah because you were already sealed with Babylon, and you are fighting DIRECTLY against those who are sealed and counted, against those 144,000 WHO GIVE BIRTH TO FULL GROWN SONS WHO BECOME PRIESTS.





Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-20-2018 at 04:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-20-2018, 06:35 PM
Status: "?" (set 5 days ago)
 
4,125 posts, read 1,489,918 times
Reputation: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Revelation 20: 14 is speaking of priests of Judaism WHERE in Revelation we watch as JUDAISM is taking place just as they are unwrapping a dead Jew in the traditions of how a Jew had died and been wrapped with 7 linen seals, and then you are discussing the feast of trumpets and what happens at the house of Trumpets during an appointed visitation day ordained by God, You see Rosh Hashanah sealing and marking all Israel in their forehead and right hand BY ANCIENT JEWISH TRADITION IN JUDAISM AT THE TEMPLE OF GOD WHEN IT HAS OPENED IN HEVEAN AS THE PRIESTS OF JUDAISM ARE PERFORMING THEIR TASKS.


Revelation 14
Here is a call for the endurance of the saints who keep the commandments of Godand the faith of Jesus.
Revelation 12
And the dragon was enraged at the woman, and went to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.




What happens when the incense is burned? Look it up in the Oral Torah, BUT if you were a Jew SENDING A PRIVATE LETER HIDDEN IN JEWISH IDIOMS TO ANOTHER JEW, BOTH JEWS KNEW THE LANGUAGE BECAUSE THEY WERE RAISED AS JEWS, KNOWING WHAT JEWS KNEW.


The incense is burned as the prayers of the saints are put on that SPECIAL, ORDAINED PIECE OF FURNITURE IN THE PRACTICE OF JUDAISM AS PRIESTS PERFORM THEIUR DUTY.{I KNOW Judaism IS A BAD WORD, BUT WE ARE ACTUALLY DISCUSSING THINGS IN JUDAISM}


When the incense is burned, JESUS IS THAT ALTER, and this is why it is said,'' NOBODY will get to the father BUT THROUGH ME.''


Jesus was speaking AS THAT ALTER, you put your prayers on that alter BUT THE ALTER OFFERS THEM TO THE FATHER.


Revelation 20: 14
15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.


Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection! The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him for a thousand years. {Priests who raised a full grown son on the milk of the word until he could eat meat~ God is not suddenly going to make you a priest, YOU have to get there}
Exodus 13
7Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters. 8And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. 9And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth:{The only way TO BE SEALED having your name written in the book of life}



WE are speaking about ancient Jewish tradition practiced in Judaism and known by Jews for thousands of years before Christians came along.


Each one who claims to be a firstfruit is a priest, EACH ONE who claims his name is written in the Lamb's book of life has become a priest in Judaism because they studied all their lives night and day.


Revelation is showing how each one gives birth to priests, and who it is giving birth.


Jesus is Coming ~ Revelation 22 SHOWING WHO IS WHO, you are looking at the outer court where all the majority go, the ones who did not become Israel, and then we have the people who keep the commandments of God who are allowed in the city and they become priests, ONLY the 144,000 obtain the first resurrection


Jesus is Coming Revelation 22 ~ You have to live by this book, it comes NOW.


6And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
7Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
8And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. 9Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
10And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. 11He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.


12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.


THE OUTER COURT OF GENTILES CALLED THE OUTER COURT OF DARKNESS
15For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
16I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.


Nothing May Be Added
18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
21The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. {THE END.}




WHY ONLY THE 144,000 OBTAIN THE FIRST RESURRECTION AND NOBODY ELSE DOES


1 Corinthians 15 ~ ONLY THE 144,000 OBTAIN THE FIRST RESURRECTION AS PRIESTS
23But each in his own turn: Christ the firstfruits; then at His coming, those who belong to Him.24Then the end will come, when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father after He has destroyed all dominion, authority, and power.…{THE 144,000}


Revelation 14
The Lamb and the 144,000
1And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 2And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: 3And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. 4These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. 5And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.


ONLY the 144,000 of Israel obtain the first resurrection AS PRIESTS.




The Christian is CONTINUOUSLY Speaking of Revelation where we are reading ancient practices of Judaism that Jews would know.




When that incense is burned, people fall back and prostate themselves IN SILENCE, and that is why you see 30 min of silence in heaven.


All these Christians talking about Matthew 24 or any of the parables of Jesus, and the whole book of Revelation are things of Judaism, they are ancient Jewish practices that don't just appear out of no place. The book of Revelation references the law and the prophets some 900 times, and we are discussing the comings and goings and duties of the priests of Judaism, but some how, some people get offended if the truth of the matter is even spoken.


Anyone who quotes Revelation is quoting things happening IN JUDAISM where THE PEOPLE OF GOD ARE SEALED IN THEIR FOREHEAD ON ROSH HASHANAH AS IT IS DONE EVERY YEAR, UNDORTUNATELY, REVELATION IS ALSO SHOWING THE CHRISTIANS YOU ARE SEALED WITH THE SEAL OF BABYLON.


IT IS A CIVIL WAR, AND WHEN ROSH HASHANAH COMES, GENTILES WONT HAVE A CLUE.


We are discussing ancient Jewish culture and heritage and the facts of the law.


IN JUDAISM.


What is the law?
Exodus 13
7Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters. 8And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. 9And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth:




Two kinds of people in the book of Revelation, those who are sealed and protected on Rosh Hashanah because they were counted when the two sections of the temple were measured, but if you are not Israel, and you are standing in that outer court, you are not counted, YOU ARE NOT SEALED.


You are not sealed in your forehead on Rosh Hashanah because you were already sealed with Babylon, and you are fighting DIRECTLY against those who are sealed and counted, against those 144,000 WHO GIVE BIRTH TO FULL GROWN SONS WHO BECOME PRIESTS.





You better face facts-- literal Israel is cut off-Matthew23:37-39). --- However God left the door open to them in verse 39, They have outright refused for over 1950 years, they will NEVER do verse 39--spiritual Israel is what is mentioned in revelation--These Serve the God of Israel-YHWH(Jehovah) and accept Jesus as the one sent forth-The Messiah= spiritual Israel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-20-2018, 07:00 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,511 posts, read 4,361,457 times
Reputation: 1317
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
You better face facts-- literal Israel is cut off-Matthew23:37-39). --- However God left the door open to them in verse 39, They have outright refused for over 1950 years, they will NEVER do verse 39--spiritual Israel is what is mentioned in revelation--These Serve the God of Israel-YHWH(Jehovah) and accept Jesus as the one sent forth-The Messiah= spiritual Israel.

LOL, so KJW47 thinks he is the real Jew now, yeah, he must be the one who has become a priest.
Revelation 3:9
Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.


LOL, God said he wouldn't cut Judah off unless the sun fell out of the sky, unless the moon stopped it's course, that is such a sad way to look at things. All those parables of Jesus teach us a very different story. The prodigal son who becomes lawless to herd swine becomes as a dead man until he returns.


This was no story that Jesus told out of no place, it is the HISTORICAL facts about the house of Judah who has never left God, and the house of Israel who called the Torah a strange thing and became as dead men. Jesus is literally showing you what is what, and who is who.


If God is not going to make all his promises true to Judah, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU THINK THAT GOD IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOU?


Here are people who have been hated, tortured and killed because they wont stop following God, and God foretold everything that was to happen to them, and now they have come back and resettled THROUGH SUCH GREAT MIRACLES, THAT NOBODY COULD HAVE FORESEEN. 100 years ago, it was LITERALLY STUPID to even think that Israel could become a nation again as God promised, and now it has, and we are living as witnesses to God's awesome destiny with his people.


You will serve them or perish.




The very first thing Messiah came saying was JUST THAT, Messiah came speaking in Isaiah where GENTILES were made servants to Jews.




Isaiah 61

The Year of the Lord's Favor
(Matthew 2:19-23; Matthew 13:53-58; Mark 6:1-6; Luke 2:39-40; Luke 4:16-30)

1The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
4And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
5And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.




Where Jesus opened his mouth for the first time, he was quoting Isaiah 61, and Isaiah 61 IS JUST A CONTINUATION OF ISAIAH 60.


Isaiah 60
10And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.
11Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.


12For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.


13The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.


14The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.




15Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.
16Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.


You may as well come bowing RIGHT NOW KJW, any nations or any people or any person who will not serve Israel will perish, God has made them kings of the world.

And Christians say,'' O, I AM The bride of a Jew!''


They should take what they say to heart, and so you are the real Jew huh KJW?

You think YOU are the real deal huh?

Revelation 2
I know your affliction and your poverty — though you are rich! And I am aware of the slander of those whofalselyclaimto beJews, but are in fact a synagogue of Satan.


Revelation 3
Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.



Yeah, I believe you KJW, YOU MUST be the real Jew lol.

For 2000 years Jews have been the ONLY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD that has continued to follow the ways of Messiah, and NOBODY ELSE, and now we have Gentiles showing up on the scene claiming to be Jews after 2000 years of Anti-Semitism, torture and death, but O YEAH, it must have been DUDE'S people being persecuted for following God?

So you are the one huh?

The real Israel, LOL, everybody hear that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-20-2018, 08:25 PM
 
Location: US
26,511 posts, read 14,100,834 times
Reputation: 1614
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
You better face facts-- literal Israel is cut off-Matthew23:37-39). --- However God left the door open to them in verse 39, They have outright refused for over 1950 years, they will NEVER do verse 39--spiritual Israel is what is mentioned in revelation--These Serve the God of Israel-YHWH(Jehovah) and accept Jesus as the one sent forth-The Messiah= spiritual Israel.
Where does it say spiritual Israel in there?...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2018, 03:42 PM
Status: "God's Love Prevails!" (set 17 days ago)
 
Location: the Kingdom of His dear Son
1,951 posts, read 453,863 times
Reputation: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodgertutt View Post
Kat, whatever the consequences will be they will be perceived by all to be just and fair.
The end result will be kolasis aionios which means age-during corrective chastisement.

Greek scholar William Barclay wrote concerning kolasis aionion (age-during corrective chastisement) in Matthew 25:46
"The Greek word for punishment is kolasis, which was not originally an ethical word at all. It originally meant the pruning of trees to make them grow better. There is no instance in Greek secular literature where kolasis does not mean remedial punishment. It is a simple fact that in Greek kolasis always means remedial punishment. God's punishment is always for man's cure."

"What if God, choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath–prepared for destruction." Romans 9:22


Fitted=katartivzw

Katartivzw=

To render or to fit.

To make sound or complete.

To mend what has been broken or rent.

To repair what has been broken or rent.

To put in order.

To arrange. To adjust.

To fit or frame for one's self.

To strengthen, to perfect, to complete.

To make one what he aught to be.

Dr. Marvin Vincent

Fitted= kathrtismena=

Literally: adjusted or mended.

"ei de qelwn o qeoV endeixasqai thn orghn kai gnwrisai to dunaton autou hnegken en pollh makroqumia skeuh orghV kathrtismena eiV apwleian"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2018, 04:55 PM
Status: "?" (set 5 days ago)
 
4,125 posts, read 1,489,918 times
Reputation: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
LOL, so KJW47 thinks he is the real Jew now, yeah, he must be the one who has become a priest.
Revelation 3:9
Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.


LOL, God said he wouldn't cut Judah off unless the sun fell out of the sky, unless the moon stopped it's course, that is such a sad way to look at things. All those parables of Jesus teach us a very different story. The prodigal son who becomes lawless to herd swine becomes as a dead man until he returns.


This was no story that Jesus told out of no place, it is the HISTORICAL facts about the house of Judah who has never left God, and the house of Israel who called the Torah a strange thing and became as dead men. Jesus is literally showing you what is what, and who is who.


If God is not going to make all his promises true to Judah, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU THINK THAT GOD IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOU?


Here are people who have been hated, tortured and killed because they wont stop following God, and God foretold everything that was to happen to them, and now they have come back and resettled THROUGH SUCH GREAT MIRACLES, THAT NOBODY COULD HAVE FORESEEN. 100 years ago, it was LITERALLY STUPID to even think that Israel could become a nation again as God promised, and now it has, and we are living as witnesses to God's awesome destiny with his people.


You will serve them or perish.




The very first thing Messiah came saying was JUST THAT, Messiah came speaking in Isaiah where GENTILES were made servants to Jews.




Isaiah 61

The Year of the Lord's Favor
(Matthew 2:19-23; Matthew 13:53-58; Mark 6:1-6; Luke 2:39-40; Luke 4:16-30)

1The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
4And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
5And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.




Where Jesus opened his mouth for the first time, he was quoting Isaiah 61, and Isaiah 61 IS JUST A CONTINUATION OF ISAIAH 60.


Isaiah 60
10And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.
11Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.


12For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.


13The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.


14The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.




15Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.
16Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.


You may as well come bowing RIGHT NOW KJW, any nations or any people or any person who will not serve Israel will perish, God has made them kings of the world.

And Christians say,'' O, I AM The bride of a Jew!''


They should take what they say to heart, and so you are the real Jew huh KJW?

You think YOU are the real deal huh?

Revelation 2
I know your affliction and your poverty — though you are rich! And I am aware of the slander of those whofalselyclaimto beJews, but are in fact a synagogue of Satan.


Revelation 3
Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.



Yeah, I believe you KJW, YOU MUST be the real Jew lol.

For 2000 years Jews have been the ONLY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD that has continued to follow the ways of Messiah, and NOBODY ELSE, and now we have Gentiles showing up on the scene claiming to be Jews after 2000 years of Anti-Semitism, torture and death, but O YEAH, it must have been DUDE'S people being persecuted for following God?

So you are the one huh?

The real Israel, LOL, everybody hear that?

All who know Jesus knows he started a new religion-Acts24:5-In revelation (occurring for over a century,) he speaks to 7 congregations. The Jewish attend synagogues and temples. Rev says church. So No I am not Jewish. But the Jewish served the true living God in the Ot( on and off) and up until today( not as God wills)--A single being God-YHWH(Jehovah)-- So do the Messiahs followers today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2018, 04:57 PM
Status: "?" (set 5 days ago)
 
4,125 posts, read 1,489,918 times
Reputation: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Where does it say spiritual Israel in there?...
Matthew 23:37-39--Do you believe Literal Israel religion will do verse 39? If not--they will never have Gods favor. If literal Israel religion is cut off--Then it has to be spiritual Israel being mentioned in revelation. And since Rev 6 occurred in 1914 and up They had better hurry to do verse 39.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-06-2018, 08:58 PM
 
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
3,148 posts, read 2,755,740 times
Reputation: 245
Exclamation NOTHING gives me greater pleasure

NOTHING gives me greater pleasure than to guide people to the reasons why I see an infinitely different God in the Bible than the one I was taught in the several different eternal punishment churches I attended during years gone by and in the Bible school from which I graduated. I’m 79 years old.


CHRIST TRIUMPHANT - Thomas Allin
Christ Triumphant by Thomas Allin


CHRIST TRIUMPHANT - Thomas Allin
TLC - Download File, "Christ Triumphant", by Thomas Allin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-08-2018, 07:53 AM
 
Location: Southwestern, USA
13,061 posts, read 10,936,275 times
Reputation: 15088
Keep up the good work, Roger!
Excellent...pruning rather than some eternal punishment...yup...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-21-2018, 02:03 AM
 
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
3,148 posts, read 2,755,740 times
Reputation: 245
Post An analytical study of words – louis abbott

Interested students of the Word of God will decide if Louis Abbott knows what He is talking about.

AN ANALYTICAL STUDY OF WORDS – LOUIS ABBOTT
In the forward to his book AN ANALYTICAL STUDY OF WORDS, Louis Abbott wrote, “One key area various denominations are divided over is the final destiny of the ungodly, the wicked, the unsaved, the unregenerate, or however one wishes to phrase it.
There are three views on this subject. Each position claims Scriptural support: (1) eternal torment; (2) eternal destruction; and (3) the ultimate salvation of all. It is obvious that all cannot be correct. Two of them have to be wrong.
I pray this book will be a blessing to all who are struggling with this subject.” (unquote)

Notice how Louis proves that numbers one and two are wrong according to the Bible.
This book can be read online at this link
AN ANALYTICAL STUDY OF WORDS
An Analytical Study of Words
ENJOY!


Eight interviews with Greek scholar Louis Abbott about his belief that the Bible teaches universal salvation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJoNxjUAAi8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuoRnAsugew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAsVTXJYEHY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_sblmYiX4I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfx6tcwq3M4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM5fSRDxVwg
athiest – Tentmaker Videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoWeKXdNhyg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top