Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2016, 03:13 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,886,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Absolutely, no argument here. I hear Him just fine in what Eusebius shares. Of course, I also heard Him FIRST for myself in it, as I do any point before I consider it settled in my earth as it is in my heaven, so he's just one of many witnesses. Peace

Very Few know what Jesus taught. I attended a few different trinity based religions--not one taught what Jesus taught. Just in a roundabout way, not all of his truths. I read some of Eusebius' posts--he is not correct on many matters.

And are you Jewish--seeing you call yourself Rbbi1 or is that just a screenname? The real Jewish still reject Jesus to this day--every real Jewish knows 100% for sure--God is a single being God. as Jesus knew.

Old 04-08-2016, 04:43 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,887,131 times
Quote:
kjw47 wrote: I read some of Eusebius' posts--he is not correct on many matters
Thanks for the good laugh. You can talk all you want but you can't prove me wrong on any matter.

Old 04-08-2016, 05:13 PM

9,588 posts, read 4,993,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Very Few know what Jesus taught. I attended a few different trinity based religions--not one taught what Jesus taught. Just in a roundabout way, not all of his truths. I read some of Eusebius' posts--he is not correct on many matters.

And are you Jewish--seeing you call yourself Rbbi1 or is that just a screenname? The real Jewish still reject Jesus to this day--every real Jewish knows 100% for sure--God is a single being God. as Jesus knew.

That's because they didn't have the keys. You'll have to take that up with Eusebius.

Yes, I'm a Messianic Jew, and yes that's just a screen name. Peace

Old 04-09-2016, 10:09 AM

9,588 posts, read 4,993,966 times
Quote:

I will say this, though, regarding Eusebuis. He is a humble man, but I can say with near 100% certainty of never having to eat my words here, that he has probably forgotten more about the NT than probably anyone on this board (including myself), will ever know. Peace

Old 04-09-2016, 12:40 PM

741 posts, read 440,513 times
Quote:
I read some of Eusebius' posts--he is not correct on many matters.
Good too see others can see through Eusebius' flawed reasoning. Eusebius only follows Eusebius when it come to the definition of words. There are no credible scholars that translate as he does. If there were they'd lose their job teaching Greek.

Old 04-09-2016, 12:43 PM

9,945 posts, read 4,888,658 times
No universal salvation for those of Matthew 12:32 and Hebrews 6:4-6

Old 04-09-2016, 12:48 PM

741 posts, read 440,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
No universal salvation for those of Matthew 12:32 and Hebrews 6:4-6
Agreed.

Reconciliation is not forced on anyone. It's a choice and it's not God that reconciles to the wrong doer but the other way around. There are those that have a poisonous heart and will refuse to reconcile themselves to Jehovah. There are choices to be made. “Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it.” - Matthew 17:13, 14

Old 04-09-2016, 01:24 PM

9,945 posts, read 4,888,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Timothy316 View Post
Agreed.
Reconciliation is not forced on anyone. It's a choice and it's not God that reconciles to the wrong doer but the other way around. There are those that have a poisonous heart and will refuse to reconcile themselves to Jehovah. There are choices to be made. “Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it.” - Matthew 17:13, 14
Those with a ' poisonous heart ' will be classed with the wicked who will be destroyed forever - Psalm 92:7
Aren't we all given the two (2) choices of 2nd Peter 3:9 to either ' repent ' or ' perish ' ( be destroyed )

Old 04-09-2016, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
I will say this, though, regarding Eusebuis. He is a humble man, but I can say with near 100% certainty of never having to eat my words here, that he has probably forgotten more about the NT than probably anyone on this board (including myself), will ever know. Peace

I have met many with very good hearts as far as one can see as a mortal, but the fact remains-unless this is accomplished( John 4:22-24), one is not doing Gods will. And Jesus taught--only those living now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom( Matt 7:21)--Catholicism has studied the nt for over 1700 years, yet are far removed from God. It takes more than head knowledge it takes-- truth. Many things are disguised as symbolism or a partial truth that needs other teachings to make it a whole truth. And according to Daniel 12:4--here in these last days, truth has become abundant. Those truths are only being revealed through--the faithful and discreet slave who give food( spiritual) at the proper time.( Jesus' only real teachers on earth)

Old 04-09-2016, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Thanks for the good laugh. You can talk all you want but you can't prove me wrong on any matter.

You rely on words of men you don't even know. You only accept what is inside your thinking already--it doesn't make it truth. Those who really seek truth, find it and change their thoughts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity