U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2016, 02:33 PM

4,851 posts, read 1,466,900 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Seriously man, move past the simple minded and trite atheist\agnostic one liners.

I gave a list of thoughtful questions rather than simple one liners , little parrot . Nothing simple minded or trite about them. Why not try to respond to them rather than lamely attempting to mimic me ?

Try thinking a little deeper than you normally do . I'll be waiting for a more substantive reply than you were capable of this time , hoping that this failed attempt on your part did not demonstrate the limits of your intellectual capabilities .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2016, 02:38 PM

58,520 posts, read 31,917,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
That's fine , choose not to look at the reality of things if you wish . I have you a list of questions substantiating my claims . You obviously don't feel capable of answering .
I answered, but you didn't like it. Your issues belong in the atheist forum.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 04-30-2016 at 02:47 PM..

Old 04-30-2016, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I answered, but you didn't like it. Your issues belong in the atheist forum.

You answered with a Bible quote . I posed questions in return that shows your post irrelevant in regards to my question.

Either you can answer the questions or you cannot . Your next response, or lack thereof , will indicate whether you have the ability to think outside of simply quoting Bible verses without questioning the reality of them .

Old 04-30-2016, 03:03 PM

58,520 posts, read 31,917,431 times
Quote:
You answered with a Bible quote . I posed questions in return that shows your post irrelevant in regards to my question.
Your questions are not only irrelevant to this thread, but also to this forum. Take your off-topic questions to the atheist forum.

Old 04-30-2016, 03:12 PM

11,825 posts, read 9,821,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
No, I believe what the Word says, which is what I shared as well. Peace
Examples of what the Word says vs. what UR says
* eternal life: the amount of existence the person experiences beyond death \ ressurection
The Word
John 17:3
Now this is eternal life:
that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

UR counters with
John 17:3
Now this is eternal life:
UR.
Be a Atheist right up to knowing Zeus, you still will have the same and be treated the same eventually like if you had known the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent before death.
-----------------------------------------------------
The Word
John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.
UR counters with
John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will be UR anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Word
Matthew 10:28
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

UR counters with
Matthew 10:28
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
Rather, don't be afraid at all ... trust the after death alternative gospel UR
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Word
Galatians 1:8
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we
preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!
UR counters with
Galatians 1:8
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we
preached to you, let them be UR!

Old 04-30-2016, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Your questions are not only irrelevant to this thread, but also to this forum. Take your off-topic questions to the atheist forum.

They are completely relevant to the topic of universal salvation.

Does the notion that billions and billions and billions and billions of people going to your versions Hell upset you some? Do you find yourself incapable of answering simple questions about what your version of Christianity really means regarding the possibility of salvation for most of humanity that has ever lived ?

Is this the point at which you stick your head in the sand and pretend these questions don't really matter ? Your best response seems to be " leave our forum and quit asking questions we can't answer".

Old 04-30-2016, 03:15 PM

17,968 posts, read 12,442,202 times
The eternal torment believers seem content to use scriptures to contradict other scriptures telling us that God will save all mankind due to Christ ransoming all, contradict scriptures telling us that God is going to make all mankind righteous, reconciled, headed up in Christ, God All in all (not All in some).

Satan did the same thing: "Hath God said?"

2 Timothy 3:8-9 Now, by the method by which Jannes and Jambres withstand Moses, thus these also are withstanding the truth, men of a depraved mind, disqualified as to the faith." (9) But they shall not be progressing more, for their folly shall be obvious to all, as that of those also became."

It is improper to use one set of scriptures to contradict another set. In so doing, one cannot arrive at the truth.

Yes, there are judgments on the horizon for mankind. Both the ET and UR believers can agree on that. But to make the judgments be God's end-all for humanity is to contradict the scriptures detailing God's goal to save all mankind.

Why oh why the ET crowd cannot come to understand that it is impossible for AIWN/eon to be eternal, simply for the fact that the Bible says all the eons end, I can only surmise that God has not opened their eyes to such a simple truth. And so they go on blathering away, day after day with this eternal torment garbage.

Dear ETers, the eons end. They end. Do you understand what that means? Obviously not. And by the same method which Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so you continue to withstand the truth. But your magic fails. Your folly is already apparent to all.

Old 04-30-2016, 03:25 PM

11,825 posts, read 9,821,504 times
Quote:
They are completely relevant to the topic of universal salvation.

Does the notion that billions and billions and billions and billions of people going to your versions Hell upset you some? Do you find yourself incapable of answering simple questions about what your version of Christianity really means regarding the possibility of salvation for most of humanity that has ever lived ?

Is this the point at which you stick your head in the sand and pretend these questions don't really matter ?
We are still waiting for the adamant atheist to confront the adamant UR'er with the same arrogance.

According to them you and all those billions and billions and billions and billions of people will bow the knee in belief before Jesus.
I have yet to read a UR who claims that people like you will bow the knee in unbelief and still gets whatever their goofy word game gets.

So to the UR'er, you're no less the fool.

Old 04-30-2016, 03:34 PM

Quote:
We are still waiting for the adamant atheist to confront the adamant UR'er with the same arrogance.

According to them you and all those billions and billions and billions and billions of people will bow the knee in belief before Jesus.
I have yet to read a UR who claims that people like you will bow the knee in unbelief and still gets whatever their goofy word game gets.

So to the UR'er, you're no less the fool.
Am I supposed to care about this post? UR presents a much more biblical, majestic, powerful, and godly God than ET does . It just makes more sense in all respects .

But the post of mine you quoted was in reference to questions you have yet shown the courage to tackle . So I'm still waiting on that response from you .

Old 04-30-2016, 03:39 PM

17,968 posts, read 12,442,202 times
Quote:
Why would you think all mankind are hypocritical when they will bow the knee in the name of Jesus (Jesus meaning "Saviour") and acclaim that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the father, especially when we are told that "No one can say that Jesus Christ is Lord but by the Holy Spirit" (1 Cor.12:3), especially when it glorifies God, the Father?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity