Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2016, 10:23 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post
Wow, and you call yourself a Christian?
No, he doesn't. He's an atheist with a hate-on for MT.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2016, 10:43 AM

10,202 posts, read 7,922,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
It's sad - but almost in a funny way - how neither cupper, nor jeffbase, Viz or Eusie see themselves as others see them.

Yet, like our friends Vizio, Jeff and others, have you answered the three questions?

Why not? I've asked three simple questions which I am bashed for, yet no one will or perhaps can, answer them. That is not honest debate.

Are you unclear about the questions? Do I need to reference them again, or are you avoiding answering them?

Old 04-13-2016, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
As I've said previously....I'm not going to feed into your rants on Mother Teresa.
And you also, apparently, won't or can't answer the three questions asked?

They are simple, they are real, and they are legitimate.

Old 04-13-2016, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post
Wow, and you call yourself a Christian?
Quote:
No, he doesn't. He's an atheist with a hate-on for MT.
No, I'm firmly in the camp of those that refuse to believe in fairy tales, myths and especially lies. The image of Teresa of Calcutta is built on that.

No one apparently has the integrity to honestly answer the three questions I posed, many of them calling themselves christian. Would your jesus do that? Would your jesus deflect? Would your jesus avoid? The stories you say you believe in about your jesus say something different.

Old 04-13-2016, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
Yet, like our friends Vizio, Jeff and others, have you answered the three questions?

Why not? I've asked three simple questions which I am bashed for, yet no one will or perhaps can, answer them. That is not honest debate.

Are you unclear about the questions? Do I need to reference them again, or are you avoiding answering them?
LOL!

And you stamping your little feet about your "three questions" is hilarious.

You've been answered many times. But like the other fundies on CD, because it wasn't the answers you've been looking for, you didn't see them.

You're as petulant and uni-dimensional as jeffy.

Old 04-13-2016, 11:08 AM

Quote:
LOL!

And you stamping your little feet about your "three questions" is hilarious.

You've been answered many times. But like the other fundies on CD, because it wasn't the answers you've been looking for, you didn't see them.

You're as petulant and uni-dimensional as jeffy.
Great. I could not find where (I searched).

So, seeing that apparently you are cognizant of these answers, either direct me to where I was answered or answer them yourself. Perhaps I missed it or read it wrong, I am willing to take culpability.

Otherwise, answer them and don't deflect by attacking me. The mantra of "those questions have been answered many times" certainly is one the fundies use, and never produce.

Can you produce?

Old 04-13-2016, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Great. I could not find where (I searched).

So, seeing that apparently you are cognizant of these answers, either direct me to where I was answered or answer them yourself. Perhaps I missed it or read it wrong, I am willing to take culpability.

Otherwise, answer them and don't deflect by attacking me. The mantra of "those questions have been answered many times" certainly is one the fundies use, and never produce.

Can you produce?
The woman was severely clinically depressed. I find it easy to sympathize with those afflicted in such a manner.

It's quite apparent that you do not.

But then, every fundie I've ever met lived in a black and white world whereas compassion comes in multiple shades of grey.

Old 04-13-2016, 11:50 AM

Quote:
The woman was severely clinically depressed. I find it easy to sympathize with those afflicted in such a manner.

It's quite apparent that you do not.

But then, every fundie I've ever met lived in a black and white world whereas compassion comes in multiple shades of grey.

Deflection. Where were my questions answered? Or just answer them yourself. They are not difficult. The answers might be because you, like most, are in love with the image, but where are the honest answers to those three simple questions. Why are you, and others, avoiding either answering them directly, or, as you have suggested, that if they were answered, just direct me to that post/posts.

I'm quiet willing to read, and if I missed them, say so. So, where are those answers?

Old 04-13-2016, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Deflection. Where were my questions answered? Or just answer them yourself. They are not difficult. The answers might be because you, like most, are in love with the image, but where are the honest answers to those three simple questions. Why are you, and others, avoiding either answering them directly, or, as you have suggested, that if they were answered, just direct me to that post/posts.

I'm quiet willing to read, and if I missed them, say so. So, where are those answers?
I knew you wouldn't get it. You're as self-blind as any fundie.

But I tried anyway.

Old 04-13-2016, 12:19 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:
And you also, apparently, won't or can't answer the three questions asked?
Find someone else to be your stooge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity