U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 07:39 PM

23 posts, read 11,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
How you look has nothing to do with "how god ordained you to look". Your phenotype is determined by your genotype. Period end of discussion on that topic.

Second for your mother to say she is going to cut you out of her will because you have a high libido goes to show she is has no understanding about human physiology.
So bad gentetics? OK, I can see that. Neither of my parents a great looking either.

My Mom said she would cut me out of her will if I used prescribed medication to reduce or eliminate my libido. She admits that my desires are natural......She just expects me to quietly suffer with never having those desires reciprocated!

I cannot help the fact that I was born with less than desireable physical features. She simply doesn't understand that, or doesn't care.

Old 03-22-2016, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Perhaps girls are not showing interest for reasons other than your looks...did you ever consider that?

I get along great with most people (women included) personality wise. People enjoy my sense of humor, and I enjoy meeting people and making conversation. I just cannot get from platonic to romantic.

This is why I am trying to seek relief from desireing sexual intimacy......Since they are turned off by how I look, I stay away- Yet I still have the natural desire to be intimate.

Old 03-22-2016, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Your high libido could last till your 40's. There is no magical number that when you turn X age that your libido just stops.
I wonder why God would give a homely man like me a strong libido & raging hormones? These strong unrequited desires, have only caused me severe psychological troubles.

I have even considered "throwing in the towel" and "kicking the bucket" quite a few times, but I do beileve in GOD and the existance of heaven and hell. I only hope and pray that God takes me before I reach my 40's without ever being able to satisfy my high libido.

Old 03-22-2016, 09:21 PM

10,064 posts, read 4,157,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramidcenter2 View Post
I wonder why God would give a homely man like me a strong libido & raging hormones? These strong unrequited desires, have only caused me severe psychological troubles.

I have even considered "throwing in the towel" and "kicking the bucket" quite a few times, but I do beileve in GOD and the existance of heaven and hell. I only hope and pray that God takes me before I reach my 40's without ever being able to satisfy my high libido.
god did not give this to you...it happens to most young men. It's all in how Evolution plays out.

You might find it interesting to know that the Y chromosome (this is what determines what sex you are), it has always been smaller than the X chromosome but now we find that it's losing genes. It will be curious to see how this pans out in Evolution.

Mystery of the shrinking Y chromosome solved

Old 03-22-2016, 09:22 PM

10,252 posts, read 4,126,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Spank your monkey without guilt.

And get on with living.
Exactly. Beat it like it owes you money.

Old 03-22-2016, 09:25 PM

23,318 posts, read 12,073,882 times
Quote:

As my fellow Canuckleheads in Newfoundland might say: "Lard t'underin' jaysus, man! Just stroke the chicken! Slam the ham! Don't be such an idiot!"

You'd be hurting no one. Trust me. Your silly Catholic God is too busy spying on the nuns to care about what you might be doing in the shower, or bed.

I know. I used to be Catholic. Back when hell was real!!

Old 03-22-2016, 09:31 PM

Quote:
As my fellow Canuckleheads in Newfoundland might say: "Lard t'underin' jaysus, man! Just stroke the chicken! Slam the ham! Don't be such an idiot!"

You'd be hurting no one. Trust me. Your silly Catholic God is too busy spying on the nuns to care about what you might be doing in the shower, or bed.

That is NOT what I was refering to when I stated that I had considered; "throwing in the towel" and "kicking the bucket"!!

Old 03-22-2016, 09:37 PM

Quote:
That is NOT what I was refering to when I stated that I had considered; "throwing in the towel" and "kicking the bucket"!!
So you are willing to commit suicide over this?

The first link that I shared with you about what can cause an over active libido...lists being bio-polar as one of the things that can trigger it. Perhaps you should see doctor over this and see what he recommends...hopefully you get a competent doctor...sometimes you have to search around for them.

Bipolar disorder. This treatable mental illness is marked by extreme changes in mood — from the highs of mania to the lows of depression. Hypersexuality can be one of the symptoms of the mania phase. Once bipolar disorder is under control, hypersexuality symptoms should be, too.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/sexual...overdrive.aspx

Old 03-22-2016, 09:42 PM

23,318 posts, read 12,073,882 times
Quote:
Duh!

I know.

I repeat my advice. Spill your seed on the ground. The ground will make use of it. Mother Earth will thank you even if you think your silly godling would make a frowny face.

Old 03-22-2016, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Duh!

I know.

I repeat my advice. Spill your seed on the ground. The ground will make use of it. Mother Earth will thank you even if you think your silly godling would make a frowny face.
It never ceases to amaze me how religion messes up peoples minds. I have read the most bizarre to downright disturbing things in the religious forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity