U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2016, 01:03 PM

598 posts, read 242,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Wouldn't you want to go the the most wonderful place a human can ever go?
Incidentally, humans do not go to heaven, Spirit and souls go to heaven.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2016, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Cancers have a history of natural spontaneous remission. They are actually about the only disease that the body can cure on its own if alerted to the disease somehow. They can now cure brain cancers that used to be a 100% death sentence totally and completely by injecting the tumor with polio cells and then the body spots the tumor via the polio and turns on the cancer .

But my question was more about verification. Beyond merely you coming here and claiming a cure, how would anyone in this forum have evidence of this cure ?

Don't get me wrong. I wish you the best of luck . But I see no way for you to prove to anyone here that such a cure happened , short of you presenting your case to some medical journal , or possibly getting a newspaper involved that could verify events with Drs .
Cure myself in under three weeks after growing inside of me for God know how long (it was very advanced)?

Man cannot duplicate that

PS. Thanks for the well wishes

Old 03-29-2016, 01:09 PM

9,169 posts, read 2,816,373 times
Quote:
Actually it does need to be more than mere anecdotal claims if it is to be accepted by others .

And you sure seem to be in constant need of miracles in your family . That fact alone makes your claims sort of questionable . 3 or 4 miracles yourself, a miracle on your son, and now a daughter .

Ya think, lol? Overcomers, overcome. But first they must have something to overcome. Peace

Old 03-29-2016, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Actually it does need to be more than mere anecdotal claims if it is to be accepted by others .

And you sure seem to be in constant need of miracles in your family . That fact alone makes your claims sort of questionable . 3 or 4 miracles yourself, a miracle on your son, and now a daughter .
Miracles will happen more around certain persons than they do other persons because somewhere around them there is a man or woman of God at work doing Gods work on earth. This is the way it always been all through history.

When I was brought back to life after being declared dead where did the person come from who anointed me with oil and was praying over me when I came back to life? (Read the account of it in my blog and notice the emotional reactions some of the medical personnel had)

Or, is it as some people have suspected was an angel appearing in human form?

Old 03-29-2016, 01:39 PM

4,221 posts, read 1,975,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post
Miracles will happen more around certain persons than they do other persons because somewhere around them there is a man or woman of God at work doing Gods work on earth. This is the way it always been all through history.

When I was brought back to life after being declared dead where did the person come from who anointed me with oil and was praying over me when I came back to life? (Read the account of it in my blog and notice the emotional reactions some of the medical personnel had)

Remember that Jesus said some would come in His name doing all kinds of wonders but they are frauds. Miracles are not proof of God's doing.

Works done in the name of God are proof of God's doing. This confuses a sinner because they know not the works of God.

Old 03-29-2016, 01:44 PM

1,504 posts, read 618,737 times
Quote:
No. A person needs to have the Holy Spirit in them, that witnesses to the truth. Hence why I posted John 9 and the Sam Parnia Guardian article post and related them to the spectrum of belief. Thomas is a good example - he wanted to believe, and got what he needed. ...Furthermore, if someone is a flake with respect to their claims of healing, they will soon slip up.

The predicament in your case I feel is that you generally don't profess to have any stock at all on the belief spectrum. I think you've hardened your heart, after all, having been an elder, in a Baptist church was it? And now, you're all 'I need evidence', all the time, it's too obvious - Either you've been hurt real bad by Christians, or were always just playing along, going with the motions. Either way, you can't mock God with how much you believe - if you now need evidence, he'll put you right back on square one, which is where such little faith belongs. And that's a spiritual law - remember the talents.

Old 03-29-2016, 01:46 PM

10,128 posts, read 4,206,115 times
Quote:
I have records in the VA of a "spontaneous remission" of what was determined to be lung cancer within just a few hours of praying with another servant of God for my healing
The mind can do amazing things. You could have prayed to flower with strong intent and would have gotten the same exact results.

Mind Over Matter: The Brain’s Way of Healing

I don't like using these sites as sources for anything but this is an interesting read. Dr Lissa Rankin's Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself

Mind over Matter knowledge and practices have been around for centuries, but unfortunately the West is always slow to learn or just straight up in denial.

I wish you the best tomorrow and hopefully the MRI will provide the answers and the docs get you on the proper treatment.

Old 03-29-2016, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
Remember that Jesus said some would come in His name doing all kinds of wonders but they are frauds. Miracles are not proof of God's doing.

Works done in the name of God are proof of God's doing. This confuses a sinner because they know not the works of God.
Only God can raise the dead

Old 03-29-2016, 02:34 PM

9,169 posts, read 2,816,373 times
Amen....

Old 03-29-2016, 02:41 PM

1,504 posts, read 618,737 times
Quote:

I believe it was an angel. There's not many people around these days who know how to raise the dead, 1st century style. Having been to your old neck of the woods, Angel Falls, and met Bob Jones and friends back in 2005, I think I can say there's definitely more obvious angelic activity in 'murica than England. ...Bob Jones was the one who I was thinking was a flake, but then I saw light coming out of his hand. Lovely man of God.

Hope it goes well tomorrow Livelystone.

Love,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or