U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2016, 02:46 PM

598 posts, read 241,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
The mind can do amazing things. You could have prayed to flower with strong intent and would have gotten the same exact results.

Mind Over Matter: The Brain’s Way of Healing

I don't like using these sites as sources for anything but this is an interesting read. Dr Lissa Rankin's Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself

Mind over Matter knowledge and practices have been around for centuries, but unfortunately the West is always slow to learn or just straight up in denial.

I wish you the best tomorrow and hopefully the MRI will provide the answers and the docs get you on the proper treatment.
Thank you again for the well wishes

As far as my brain healing me is concerned, the day they told me of the cancer I got drunk that night and felt like crap the next day all the way up until they told me they did not know how to explain how, but I was now free of lung cancer

When I prayed myself that morning I did not know what to say and I just asked God to please not let it get so bad that I recant any of what He has given me to share with others, and that no matter what happens that in the end He be glorified

Never anything about" body be healed".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2016, 02:48 PM

9,169 posts, read 2,806,526 times
@ Age-enduring.....Now there's a high point (light coming out of hands). Nothing unusual to those that are walking in the kingdom, but you try to tell anyone that, that isn't, and they think you're crazy or hallucinating. Same as seeing flames of fire on someone, ie. He makes His ministers as flames of fire. Light and heat are the two by-products given off from fire. It's not uncommon at all to experience both. Peace

Old 03-29-2016, 02:50 PM

10,112 posts, read 4,193,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post
Thank you again for the well wishes.
My pleasure.

As far as my brain healing me is concerned, the day they told me of the cancer I got drunk that night and felt like crap the next day all the way up until they told me they did not know how to explain how, but I was now free of lung cancer.[/quote] Sorry pal I am not buying into this. Your story would be world news if true. I would have to review your medical charts to get to the bottom of the real story here.

Old 03-29-2016, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
I believe it was an angel. There's not many people around these days who know how to raise the dead, 1st century style. Having been to your old neck of the woods, Angel Falls, and met Bob Jones and friends back in 2005, I think I can say there's definitely more obvious angelic activity in 'murica than England. ...Bob Jones was the one who I was thinking was a flake, but then I saw light coming out of his hand. Lovely man of God.

Hope it goes well tomorrow Livelystone.

Love,

As I have said before it is the young men like you who are the hope of the future of the church

Peace, and Blessings to you and yours............... and much love in Christ Jesus

Doug

Old 03-29-2016, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Thank you again for the well wishes.
My pleasure.
Quote:
As far as my brain healing me is concerned, the day they told me of the cancer I got drunk that night and felt like crap the next day all the way up until they told me they did not know how to explain how, but I was now free of lung cancer.
Sorry pal I am not buying into this. Your story would be world news if true. You would be the subject of many scientific studies. I would have to review your medical charts to get to the bottom of the real story here.

Old 03-29-2016, 03:23 PM

Quote:
My pleasure.

Quote:
As far as my brain healing me is concerned, the day they told me of the cancer I got drunk that night and felt like crap the next day all the way up until they told me they did not know how to explain how, but I was now free of lung cancer.
Sorry pal I am not buying into this. Your story would be world news if true. I would have to review your medical charts to get to the bottom of the real story here.[/quote]

You need to be able to access medical records at the VA north central FL and you can look all you want

Old 03-29-2016, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora
Sorry pal I am not buying into this. Your story would be world news if true. I would have to review your medical charts to get to the bottom of the real story here.
Quote:
You need to be able to access medical records at the VA north central FL and you can look all you want
Nope it's illegal. Have you ever heard of HIPAA? You would have to give them permission for me to look at your records.

Old 03-29-2016, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Nope it's illegal. Have you ever heard of HIPAA? You would have to give them permission for me to look at your records.
Well, I will find out tomorrow because I have some other doctors who want to see the MRI results and why the VA is treating me so poorly

Fortunately I do have some associates in high places and one of them is another VA doctor who is a director of his district's pain treatment center who studied acupuncture in China. He is not happy about my situation

If you want PM me some contact info and I will see what I can do

Old 03-29-2016, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Well, I will find out tomorrow because I have some other doctors who want to see the MRI results and why the VA is treating me so poorly

Fortunately I do have some associates in high places and one of them is another VA doctor who is a director of his district's pain treatment center who studied acupuncture in China. He is not happy about my situation

If you want PM me some contact info and I will see what I can do
To be honest I really don't need access to your medical records as they could contain misdiagnosis in the first place. Lab results could have been mixed up with another patient, a doctor could have misread them...there are a number of things that explain this. Trust me the VA all over the US has a bad reputation...I know as I work in the medical profession. You can also Google it.

The only point I am making is if what you are claiming is true then why is it not all over the news as well as why are you not the focus of a scientific study?

Glad that you will find out this current situation with the MRI results from tomorrow. Certainly keep your associates in high places informed of what is going on at the VA.

Old 03-29-2016, 04:42 PM

I did not think you would come through with any real information about yourself................ when push comes to shove the weak always fall away

However so you and anyone else who cares to know how I feel about my situation and my prayer to my Father in Heaven................Hillsong says it well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy9n...IO5G-Q&index=3
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or