U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2016, 04:50 PM

10,130 posts, read 4,226,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post
I did not think you would come through with any real information about yourself................ when push comes to shove the weak always fall away.
Do you think it's smart to post your name and personal information to a stranger on a forum? It's not weak it's called being smart.

How about this...you can get your medical records. Scan them to a file and send them to me via DM. That way I am protected and you can wipe out your MR# and any other patient identifiers before sending them to me.

I think it's weak to make outrageous claims that you have but yet it did not make news nor are you the subject of any studies for making such claims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2016, 04:55 PM

2,507 posts, read 1,269,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
Perhaps you should leave this post if all you want to do is try and insult me. Sure go ahead and think you have it all figured out...after all when you think you have it all figured out..that's where your learning stops. Like I said some think ignorance is bliss...that is certainly not me.

Who are you kidding??? You've been insulting people on this thread since you started your posts... and they are getting more insulting by the minute.

Old 03-29-2016, 05:29 PM

598 posts, read 242,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
Do you think it's smart to post your name and personal information to a stranger on a forum? It's not weak it's called being smart.

How about this...you can get your medical records. Scan them to a file and send them to me via DM. That way I am protected and you can wipe out your MR# and any other patient identifiers before sending them to me.

I think it's weak to make outrageous claims that you have but yet it did not make news nor are you the subject of any studies for making such claims.

My name, my personal history and my testimony are all over the web.

I do not have a scanner but do plan to get all of my records from including all the notes from doctors and nurses............... those who have made false accusations of me lying are going to be called out. Not because I have not already forgiven them and prayed for them, but because I have many brothers and sisters veterans, and they need to be guarantied what has happened to me will never happen to them

Old 03-29-2016, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Who are you kidding??? You've been insulting people on this thread since you started your posts... and they are getting more insulting by the minute.
Who are you trying to kid? Pointing out facts must be insulting to those who have nothing to counter my facts with.

Old 03-29-2016, 05:37 PM

Quote:
My name, my personal history and my testimony are all over the web.
Let me just say that personal testimony is the worst evidence out there. Medical Records would be a better source than personal testimony.
Quote:
I do not have a scanner but do plan to get all of my records from including all the notes from doctors and nurses.
The VA can actually scan them and send them to you or load them to a thumb drive if you have one...they are very inexpensive if you don't have one.
Quote:
those who have made false accusations of me lying are going to be called out.
It's always a wise thing to request all copies of any test results and doctors comments and diagnosis in situations like this. It's the best thing you can do for yourself.

Don't make this about calling them out but instead about shining light their incompetence and poor patient care and helping the system to find a way to improve itself. The VA needs all the help it can get.

Old 03-29-2016, 06:14 PM

2,507 posts, read 1,269,977 times
Quote:
I did not think you would come through with any real information about yourself................ when push comes to shove the weak always fall away

However so you and anyone else who cares to know how I feel about my situation and my prayer to my Father in Heaven................Hillsong says it well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy9n...IO5G-Q&index=3

I loovvvve that song!

My prayers and heart are with you Livelystone. You are a beautiful soul. xxxooo

Old 03-29-2016, 06:18 PM

4,851 posts, read 1,488,354 times
The thing about all these claims is . We have people that would be front page news on the local newspaper ( an entire family that has not just one, but 5 or 6 confirmed by doctors miracles spread across a dad and 2 kids ), and yet nothing . And none of the doctors thought it interesting to share these repeated miracles with other doctors, or with medical researchers, who DO have studies that look into this very subject . No one thought that some Christian magazine like Christianity Today would think a story about a family receiving repeated stunning miracles worth sharing with their readers ? Nothing sent to Charisma Magazine or the Pentecostal Evangel, which glory in miracle stories like this . Things that , when verified by qualified medical professionals , would almost conclusively prove a Supreme Being of some sort , a concept that every single theist in the world would dearly love to see happen , just a gets sort of the old ho hum treatment from everyone around these muscles and then ignored ?

It simply strains credulity , that's all .

Old 03-29-2016, 06:35 PM

9,169 posts, read 2,830,405 times
I am not a fundamentalist Christian, regardless of the labels that have been thrown at me on here, so it would never have occurred to me to go out of my way to find a way to share any of it with some magazine(s). I have shared it with co-workers, close friends, patients, and casual acquaintances even, but looking for "world stage", no.

Other than seeming to be stunned by it, no doctor at any time said anything to me other than they had no explanation for it, other than the one I gave them. As for my son, that did get a lot of attention since it was so dramatic a recovery due to the severity of his injuries, but still only in the large hospital where it happened.

My daughter did run into one of the policemen that was on call that night recently, and he remembers her well and remarked on her returning to life after pronouncing her dead at the scene. Since she had been obviously dead for awhile no one tried anything extraordinary to revive her, they just loaded her body up. Apparently, it takes a lot more than these sorts of things to rattle a Hoosier, lol.....

Old 03-29-2016, 06:57 PM

598 posts, read 242,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
I loovvvve that song!

My prayers and heart are with you Livelystone. You are a beautiful soul. xxxooo
You are very kind, and are another person on this site exhibiting Christ in them......... and finally one who I do not have to wait before I can rep them

Peace and blessings to you and to yours

In Him

Doug

Old 03-29-2016, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
It simply strains credulity , that's all.

I agree! I am a medical professional and trust me there are no miracles.

If there are they would be all over the news. But all we can get is personal testimony without verification.

Nothing credible about that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or