U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2016, 07:24 PM

4,851 posts, read 1,466,900 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
I am not a fundamentalist Christian, regardless of the labels that have been thrown at me on here, so it would never have occurred to me to go out of my way to find a way to share any of it with some magazine(s). I have shared it with co-workers, close friends, patients, and casual acquaintances even, but looking for "world stage", no.

Other than seeming to be stunned by it, no doctor at any time said anything to me other than they had no explanation for it, other than the one I gave them. As for my son, that did get a lot of attention since it was so dramatic a recovery due to the severity of his injuries, but still only in the large hospital where it happened.

My daughter did run into one of the policemen that was on call that night recently, and he remembers her well and remarked on her returning to life after pronouncing her dead at the scene. Since she had been obviously dead for awhile no one tried anything extraordinary to revive her, they just loaded her body up. Apparently, it takes a lot more than these sorts of things to rattle a Hoosier, lol.....

You yourself would not have had to go looking for a " world stage". Your daughters experience alone would have been local news . Your sons would have been major medical news in the medical community . Not to mention your 3 or 4 miracles . There are researchers that look into the unexplained in medical cases, trying to determine the possibilities and if something can be learned from them . It has been discovered, for example, by researching spontaneous remissions in cancers that many occur following a fever , suggesting that perhaps the fever " turns on " the natural immunity system of the body .

The "world " would have heard something of your cases and come looking for you, yet apparently there is nothing out there about your continued family wide miracles .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2016, 07:30 PM

9,169 posts, read 2,788,318 times
I know a woman who was healed of liver cancer with 4 days to live. She didn't receive news coverage either, neither did the person who woke up in the morgue with his family looking on. I think you underestimate the power of denial in others.

Old 03-29-2016, 08:30 PM

23,398 posts, read 12,098,827 times
I still disbelieve the same two people.

Old 03-29-2016, 08:36 PM

598 posts, read 241,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I still disbelieve the same two people.
............and there are more than two people on this thread who could care any less than they already do about anything you think

I just happen to be one of them

Old 03-29-2016, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post
............and there are more than two people on this thread who could care any less than they already do about anything you think

I just happen to be one of them

Old 03-29-2016, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
I know a woman who was healed of liver cancer with 4 days to live. She didn't receive news coverage either, neither did the person who woke up in the morgue with his family looking on. I think you underestimate the power of denial in others.

Actually people waking up in morgues has been well documented . It goes to show that even today medicine doesn't quite understand the human body and death .

And no one can tell a person they have 4 days to live . Sorry , doesn't work that way . Now some will begin to see why I don't readily accept all these claims .

Old 03-29-2016, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Actually people waking up in morgues has been well documented . It goes to show that even today medicine doesn't quite understand the human body and death .

And no one can tell a person they have 4 days to live . Sorry , doesn't work that way . Now some will begin to see why I don't readily accept all these claims .
Fibs weaken cases, don't they?

And reveal something important about the claimants.

Old 03-29-2016, 08:51 PM

32,538 posts, read 29,368,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post

That's true. At one time, when bodies weren't routinely embalmed and people were buried quickly, it wasn't uncommon for people to ask that their wrists be slit at death. So great was their fear of waking up in a coffin six feet under ground.

Old 03-29-2016, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
That's true. At one time, when bodies weren't routinely embalmed and people were buried quickly, it wasn't uncommon for people to ask that their wrists be slit at death. So great was their fear of waking up in a coffin six feet under ground.

I read the other day where they have exhumed bodies and found that the people came back to consciousness in the coffin buried 6' under . Not an event one would want to attribute to a wise and benevolent God if the people were actually dead when buried . They had clawed at the fabric of the coffin lid, rolled around and changed position in the coffin trying to escape , and other things that indicated people had actually been alive but with vital signs not registrable when buried .

As with all else in life, from why volcanos erupt to " dead " people coming back to life , there is always a more likely and reasonable explanation for these type things than " it's a miracle!".

Old 03-29-2016, 10:02 PM

21,554 posts, read 26,166,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
What the heck are "kingdom circles"?

I see to have misplaced my decoder ring. I asked you the question because I wanted an answer as to why you have had all these wonderful healings but kids in cancer wards haven't. If you have no answer....just say so. If the answer involves my having to interpret a lot of mumbo jumbo disguised as religious speak...I doubt you have one.
Well, DewDrop, my kid in the cancer ward survived and thrived. However, it was due to the chemo and the doctors who knew how to use it. Not prayer.

Quote:
Same way my lung cancer miracle can be proven with before and after x-rays with no medical intervention.
As best I can tell, you did not have a biopsy of any lung abnormality. That means no one knows for sure what that abnormality was. If it went away without any treatment, it was not cancer.

Quote:
Thank you, I am scheduled for the MRI on Wednesday in Daytona.......... the X-Ray team there is pretty nice but they will not do anything to reduce the pain for the test. Laying down without a device I have for keeping the vertebrae off of the nerves that I cannot take into the tube is going to be extremely painful, and to do the test once without contrast and then with the stuff in me is going to take about 2 hours. Just the simple plate x-rays had me shaking by the time they were done with me so this test for 2 hours is going to really suck
There is no reason for you to not receive pain medication before the procedure or for your neck to be cushioned. Just ask for it well ahead of time.

Quote:
Unfortunately they are not letting me go to gainesville.............. this government of ours and all of its red tape is in sad shape
They cannot prevent you from using another VA facility. Just make an appointment in Gainesville.

Quote:
How else could a spine be repaired after it has been eaten away by whatever is eating on it other than through a miracle?
From your mention of board surfing and using the gym, it's possible your neck problem is osteoarthritis, not rheumatoid arthritis. RA would have abnormal blood tests and most likely significant disease in other joints. The MRI should help clarify the problem.

Although the problem may not be curable it may be treatable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or