U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2016, 10:50 AM

9,169 posts, read 2,806,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
They can approximately the closer it gets . But to say to someone " you have 4 days" is nonsense . I know from friends that are doctors and having both my father and FiL dying . They tell you general stuff, less than 2 days, less than a week , etc , based on their past experience and knowledge . But not 4 days . Sorry .
Yeah, that 2 day gap there IS suspicious.....roflol......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2016, 11:31 AM

1,502 posts, read 616,841 times
...5 is also "right out":

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

Old 03-30-2016, 11:55 AM

4,851 posts, read 1,476,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Yeah, that 2 day gap there IS suspicious.....roflol......

It is if you understand doctors and medicine . It's like telling you you have 17 days to live . No doctor would tell you that . He might say a couple of weeks, he might say less than a month, but no Dr is ever going to tell you 17 days . Same for the claim of 4 days . One might say less than a day, a couple of days, a week or less, but 4, no. Drs talk in approximations when telling family how long a patient has left . The approximations get closer and can get down to hours once the end is obviously near , but no Dr can tell the difference between 4 days and a week and is not going to be that specific .

Sorry , but you blew that story up.

Old 03-30-2016, 12:14 PM

Quote:
It is if you understand doctors and medicine . It's like telling you you have 17 days to live . No doctor would tell you that . He might say a couple of weeks, he might say less than a month, but no Dr is ever going to tell you 17 days . Same for the claim of 4 days . One might say less than a day, a couple of days, a week or less, but 4, no. Drs talk in approximations when telling family how long a patient has left . The approximations get closer and can get down to hours once the end is obviously near , but no Dr can tell the difference between 4 days and a week and is not going to be that specific .

Sorry , but you blew that story up.
Square 1 wall, ...square 1.

Old 03-30-2016, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
Square 1 wall, ...square 1.

Yeah, gotta love it.....oh well, it took 2 years of me praying to bring down a wall of intellect I had built up in myself that separated me from Him my whole life. Rome wasn't built in a day....Peace

Old 03-30-2016, 01:56 PM

4,851 posts, read 1,476,053 times
Quote:
Yeah, gotta love it.....oh well, it took 2 years of me praying to bring down a wall of intellect I had built up in myself that separated me from Him my whole life. Rome wasn't built in a day....Peace

Which has nothing to do with your claim a Dr gave a woman 4 days to live . I have no problem with theists or belief in God. All that is being discussed here are the veracity of certain claims .

Old 03-30-2016, 01:56 PM

598 posts, read 241,826 times
Quote:
Wow.....so sorry to hear this. Prayer team activated.....
Finished my last test that included two scans and one MRI. No sense speculating ahead of time as I am sure I'm going to get some definitive answers and prognosis

Just before the MRI one neurologist said in his estimation surgery was out of the question it was just too massive an area and too many tumors. They have made it clear that I am dealing with an end-of-life situation although radiation may ease some pain

They also blame on the VA for taking two years to do what what should have taken two weeks at most and way to many anti inflammatories for pain relief

They will take a biopsy in the AM

Always look up as our redemption draws ever closer every day

Blessings to all,

Doug

Old 03-30-2016, 02:00 PM

@ Wallflash....First of all, it's not MY claim per se, she told me. I know her personally, she's a minister, and I know neither she nor her family would lie about any of it. Peace

Old 03-30-2016, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post
Finished my last test that included two scans and one MRI. No sense speculating ahead of time as I am sure I'm going to get some definitive answers and prognosis

Just before the MRI one neurologist said in his estimation surgery was out of the question it was just too massive an area and too many tumors. They have made it clear that I am dealing with an end-of-life situation although radiation may ease some pain

They also blame on the VA for taking two years to do what what should have taken two weeks at most and way to many anti inflammatories for pain relief

They will take a biopsy in the AM

Always look up as our redemption draws ever closer every day

Blessings to all,

Doug

I would say unbelievable, but having been a victim myself several times of inept and uncaring people in the medical profession, not much surprises me anymore.

G-d be with you, may He show Himself strong in your weakness. Peace and blessings to you....

Old 03-30-2016, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Which has nothing to do with your claim a Dr gave a woman 4 days to live . I have no problem with theists or belief in God. All that is being discussed here are the veracity of certain claims .
No. What is being discussed is your incapacity to believe. See post #127 (page13). ...talk about being 'given over' to believing lies. I just wish there was the slightest notion of repentance in your heart toward Abba - since if there is not, you can commence the fire of purging just as soon as He commands - He will have us, His way. Love, Age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or