U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-31-2016, 06:26 PM
 
7,286 posts, read 2,965,735 times
Reputation: 9969

Advertisements

If you really want to live, GO SEE ANOTHER DOCTOR! I wouldn't let a VA Doctor near me.
Remember the saying, "you get what you pay for"? Well shake that VA Doctor off like fleas off a dog. See a specialist who has a good track record in a regular hospital.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-31-2016, 06:28 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,485 posts, read 4,338,338 times
Reputation: 1314
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Were the Amalekites slaves and if so who was their master? >ears<

Would you go off and slaughter babies if your god told you to Rbbi1? Does god speak directly to you on a two way conversation by any chance?

jesus said to Samuel to tell Saul

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...%20Samuel%2015

That's like asking whether or not the Nazis should all be killed. The Amalekites were notorious for killing women and children and they committed the most despicable deeds against Israel coming up from behind them and killing the weak, the lame, the children.


For 500 years they were Israel's greatest enemy even with Haman who almost succeeding in the genocide of all Israel.


OF COURSE it was justified and well deserving if everyone of them would have been killed and that is war. We dropped two bombs on Japan and it didn't matter how many women and children were there, they got what they were asking for because they would not stop attacking.


But certainly you wouldn't point out all the genocides attempted against Israel since they came out of Egypt, and even today people and nations, and leaders of nations are calling for the genocide of all Jews, and if God instructed the nation of Israel to completely wipe all their enemies off the map, it would certainly be justified and yet there are people who act as if it isn't even happening.


These Amalekite sub human animals only know murder and genocide, hatred. Israel had no greater enemy and what should be done to a people who will not stop killing your people?


You kill them, you kill them all.


Iran is sitting there PROMISING to kill all Jews, promising genocide but if Israel were to bomb Iran, people would cry and point fingers because the Jews wouldn't lay down and die, and what kind of God is their general when he has watched Amalekites killing and invading Israel for 500 years and does nothing?


War is war, and 500 years of murdering done by those despicable tribes was time enough for them to repent, but they kept on with their evil ways, they all deserved what they got, and it would have been better if Saul would have completed his mission, that's what you call justice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-31-2016, 06:29 PM
 
7,286 posts, read 2,965,735 times
Reputation: 9969
Sorry, I didn't know this morphed into a bible,study....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-31-2016, 06:36 PM
 
2,819 posts, read 874,937 times
Reputation: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
That's like asking whether or not the Nazis should all be killed. The Amalekites were notorious for killing women and children and they committed the most despicable deeds against Israel coming up from behind them and killing the weak, the lame, the children.


For 500 years they were Israel's greatest enemy even with Haman who almost succeeding in the genocide of all Israel.


OF COURSE it was justified and well deserving if everyone of them would have been killed and that is war. We dropped two bombs on Japan and it didn't matter how many women and children were there, they got what they were asking for because they would not stop attacking.


But certainly you wouldn't point out all the genocides attempted against Israel since they came out of Egypt, and even today people and nations, and leaders of nations are calling for the genocide of all Jews, and if God instructed the nation of Israel to completely wipe all their enemies off the map, it would certainly be justified and yet there are people who act as if it isn't even happening.


These Amalekite sub human animals only know murder and genocide, hatred. Israel had no greater enemy and what should be done to a people who will not stop killing your people?


You kill them, you kill them all.


Iran is sitting there PROMISING to kill all Jews, promising genocide but if Israel were to bomb Iran, people would cry and point fingers because the Jews wouldn't lay down and die, and what kind of God is their general when he has watched Amalekites killing and invading Israel for 500 years and does nothing?


War is war, and 500 years of murdering done by those despicable tribes was time enough for them to repent, but they kept on with their evil ways, they all deserved what they got, and it would have been better if Saul would have completed his mission, that's what you call justice.
How many generations of no war passed until jesus finely gave the revenge kill order?

Why slaughter the babies?

Was gods hands tied? No other omni option? Why did it create them that way?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-31-2016, 06:43 PM
 
2,819 posts, read 874,937 times
Reputation: 532
Quote:
I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt
Whats the time line?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-31-2016, 06:49 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,485 posts, read 4,338,338 times
Reputation: 1314
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
How many generations passed until jesus finely gave the revenge kill order?

Why slaughter the babies?

Was gods hands tied? No other omni option? Why did it create them that way?
What should be done to those who try and destroy God's people? When Egypt went into killing all the first born sons, God came back and gave them what they had done in killing their first born son but not before they were given every chance in the world to repent.


Those animals who attacked God's people when they left Egypt were not provoked in anyway but those animals came and started killing them from behind, the defenseless, the children and they were known for not only killing Israel's children but their own children to boot.


Now people who followed God must have thought, '' Why doesn't God avenge us now?'' Because God gives everyone time to repent but like a bunch of Nazis, they went on killing God's children for 500 years until God said,'' ENOUGH.''


We don't follow a God who is going to let people kill his own chosen people and then do nothing about it. Had everyone of them been killed, it was deserving and coming on for centuries. They would have killed every single Israelite had they the chance and they tried many times for 500 years, and you think it's unjust for God to want to avenge his people against those monsters?


If they would have followed God in that, and also followed God when they were told not to make any peace with Samaritans, then maybe the world would not be calling for the genocide of all Jews today. The U.N. just name Israel the country with the most war crimes, and against women at that, and this is ridiculous when looking at how other countries treat women and children.


What about the tried genocide against Israel so many times?


Should there be no consequences at all?


How many times has a third of all Israeli's been killed in attempted genocide against them?




Things never change, the world is still angry that every Jew wont lay down and let somebody kill them and Lord knows if they did, BILLIONS would rush in and cut the throat of every man woman and child..


And this will most certainly be avenged, and when it is, it will certainly be deserved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-31-2016, 06:55 PM
 
2,819 posts, read 874,937 times
Reputation: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
What should be done to those who try and destroy God's people? .
The Amalekites weren't created by god? Created by god to be Amalekites?

Why did omni god create the Amalekites? Omni god had no other choice?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-31-2016, 07:06 PM
 
9,169 posts, read 2,828,749 times
Reputation: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
I must admit curiousity about yours and Rbbi1's beliefs after reading this thread . I would have pegged both of you as Pentecostals, but you seem to deride them and Rbbi1 speaks derisively of hirelings , presumably preachers or faith healers .

Care to clarify your beliefs, worship, affiliation with other Christians and sects , if any? No ambush attacks , I promise . I am just truly interested in both of yours beliefs and religion, as it sounds like nothing I have ever heard of before .

Let me just lead you in the right direction, rather belabor it all here. I don't have the link, but Age-enduring put up one for J Preston Eby. While I've only read one article of his, I have a pretty good idea we are in sync.


What would you think if you were all alone, didn't know anyone to go to nor who to trust with having the Truth (which is all you want, even if you did), and had a spiritual experience with the risen Lord that shook all your opinions to dust in the twinkling of an eye and then you spent 2 years studying the Word with the Spirit's direction, and THEN a few years down the road found out He had taught others; one here, one there, all over the world, the same things He had taught you? No followers of their own, being called out of all different denominations or even none at all, no cult, no church, just walking with Him in the cool (means His breath, the Spirit Word we live or have life by, as opposed to the letter than killeth) of the day as Adam did. Well, that's what happened to me 31 years ago, and to them, and due to the internet, a few of us know of one another. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-31-2016, 07:22 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,485 posts, read 4,338,338 times
Reputation: 1314
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
The Amalekites weren't created by god? Created by god to be Amalekites?

Why did omni god create the Amalekites? Omni god had no other choice?

Israel had been enslaved for 400 years being oppressed and God did so great of miracles that the news went out to everyone, God had split the waters after the plagues of Moses. He was seen in a tornado of fire and smoke and the news carried to everyone about God's people who he had freed, and yet here are these monster freaks coming behind a million Israelites killing the weak who had fallen behind, the women and the children and God promised to avenge it, but not before 500 years had passed.


Was Moses the first and only people God had come to?


God is the God of all nations, Moses was not the first and he sure wasn't the last.


Amos.
Are you not as the sons of Ethiopia to Me, O sons of Israel?" declares the LORD. "Have I not brought up Israel from the land of Egypt, And the Philistines from Caphtor and the Arameans from Kir?




Wicked and evil is wicked and evil.


The Amalekites KNEW a God was with Israel and they weren't just fighting Israel, they were spitting in the face of a God while killing the women and children of God's people.


Which is worse?


#1--God tells Israel to Kill all the Amalekites.


#2--The Amalekites don't get killed, and so they continue burning the own children in front of the statues of Molech their God.


You are trying to defend wicked people who were deserving of death, and not only were they a bunch of women and children killers, they defied God right to his face.


Do you think God doesn't punish his own people as well?


There are 10 tribes missing as we speak, and God put an end to their kingdom, had them killed, taken from their land and scattered to the 4 winds of the Earth not being heard from for 2700 years.


They defied God right to his face and he brought worse destruction on them than ever happened to the Amalekites.


God said that if that if even one of them were to get pregnant, that he would kill the child in the womb before they ever gave birth.


God created all people, but wicked people will one day come to an end and it doesn't matter what race or people you are.


Amalekites are notorious for killing their own children and any child of foreigners and this is the debate against God?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-31-2016, 07:38 PM
 
4,851 posts, read 1,487,535 times
Reputation: 1571
The first problem is the belief that a small Middle Eastern tribe is the God of the Universe's chosen people simply because they make that claim .

Secondly, the Amalekites apparently only existed in the Bible .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top