U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2016, 08:50 PM

598 posts, read 240,633 times

Advertisements

If I could have my way this entire thread would be deleted

Is hard for me to come to understand how a subject that could be so serious and truthful coming from me could be abused by so many people.

It is not the fault of any one person but many

I know many of us do not see eye to eye, but if a mod here would were willing to do this and please print my reasoning for doing so, I will be eternally grateful

Thank you,

Douglas Duncan AKA Livelystone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2016, 08:53 PM

23,270 posts, read 12,056,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post

Is hard for me to come to understand how a subject that could be so serious and truthful coming from me could be abused by so many people.

I know many of us do not see eye to eye, but if a mod here would were willing to do this and please print my reasoning for doing so, I will be eternally grateful

Thank you,

Douglas Duncan AKA Livelystone
Then you could just deny what has been written here - that would be cowardly.

Own your words - unless you wish to admit they are not true?

Old 04-03-2016, 09:01 PM

9,169 posts, read 2,775,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post

TroutDude, did you read his new thread or are you just vying for the big insensitive _____ of the year award on here??? If so, you've got my vote, right now.

Old 04-03-2016, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
TroutDude, did you read his new thread or are you just vying for the big insensitive _____ of the year award on here??? If so, you've got my vote, right now.
No, I have not.

I will in a few minutes. Dinner is ready.

Old 04-03-2016, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I read it.

Ahead of my dinner, even.

Now, I'll enjoy dinner and read the sports.

Old 04-03-2016, 09:29 PM

Quote:

No, between the two of us, for sure you are the no good liar here

Something you willl not realize in full until the next life but mark my words you will realize it and you will regret them

In layman's terms I think you are a genuine bumbleclot, however, to get the real definition of a genuine bumbleclot, you are going to have to go to a Jamaican person, or one familiar with the language of the streets there as am I

Fair enough?

Doug

Old 04-03-2016, 09:33 PM

Quote:
No, between the two of us, for sure you are the no good liar here

Something you willl not realize in full until the next life but mark my words you will realize it and you will regret them

In layman's terms I think you are a genuine bumbleclot, however, to get the real definition of a genuine bumbleclot, you are going to have to go to a Jamaican person, or one familiar with the language of the streets there as am I

Fair enough?

Doug
Feel better?

Would Jesus be high-fiving you right now?

Old 04-03-2016, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Feel better?

Would Jesus be high-fiving you right now?
He is certainly not feeling any worse now than when he drove out all of lawbreakers from within the Temple Courtyard

Calling a spade a spade has never bothered me one bit and I am not about to change for the likes of you.

Fair enough?

Old 04-03-2016, 09:50 PM

Quote:
He is certainly not feeling any worse now than when he drove out all of lawbreakers from within the Temple Courtyard

Calling a spade a spade has never bothered me one bit and I am not about to change for the likes of you.

Fair enough?
You're false.

I see through you.

Old 04-03-2016, 11:12 PM

13,851 posts, read 9,648,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Once again, your story simply strains credulity . And it seems to grow with each telling .
Yes. We see here how easy it is for them to hoodwink those who like to survive on 'faith' and who think that all they need to do is shout 'praise the lord' to be believed but when they come against people who demand evidence for extraordinary claims of 'miracles' they simply crash and burn.

Quote:
The neurosurgeon I had for m back is deceased,....
That's convenient.What would a neurosurgery be doing with your back anyway??

Quote:
I found out when I thought he was the one that was going to perform the brain surgery on my son. .
...and the surgeons name was??? Give the name, the date and the hospital. I have contacts in the medical profession that can easily track this down. Your name we already have.

Quote:
But anyway, to each his own. Believe or not.
We don't. You're BUSTED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I had two fingers cutoff on my left hand, the miracle of modern-medicine and technology is amazing. The physician said that I would not be able to fully bend them because of the damage. However, after a year of healing and exercising them, stretching the tendons and squeezing a sponge. They were fully functional ...from the hand to the ground ...from the ground to the hand, Lord, I lift your name on high.
Yes, modern-medicine and technology IS amazing...and you I see, are another one that praises your 'lord' for healing you rather than praising the medical team and the science that allowed your fingers to be re-attached. You have it the wrong way. Your god allowed your fingers to be severed; science and the medical staff gave them back to you.

Quote:
Yeah! I bet you'd love it too be closed.

Quote:
It's not being 'abused' Doug. We are simply asking you to back up your extraordinary claims with verifiable evidence....and you can't do it! If you could do it you would have shut our mouths by now and have a grin on your face as wide as the Amazon river.

Quote:
No, it's your fault for making extraordinary claims that you can't support.

Quote:
Hey! C'mon fella! I thought I'd won that award.

Quote:
Same here old chap...but when I call a spade a spade the self-styled 'Christians' here go ballistic and call me an 'insensitive _________'. Funny how that works huh?

Quote:
Fair enough?
Yep. You're busted.... fair enough??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or