U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2016, 10:29 AM

13,307 posts, read 4,253,375 times

Advertisements

Everybody be praying for Rbb1, Rbb1 is suffering a most terrible tragedy in their life right now, one that I couldn't even imagine going through and if it happened to me, it would be the worst tragic thing in my life. It's really not up to me to say what it is, but what happened to Rbb1 recently would be my worst nightmare, I can't even imagine how rbb1 feels right now.

I feel so sorry for Rbb1.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-12-2016 at 11:46 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2016, 01:18 PM

13,886 posts, read 9,662,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
Ok, thank you. My, my, you really are full of it, ...old chap.
So you don't even have the common decency to apologise for being wrong huh? Well that figures.

Old 04-12-2016, 01:30 PM

1,489 posts, read 612,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
So you don't even have the common decency to apologise for being wrong huh? Well that figures.
I'm not wrong. I stand by what I said. Your attitude is appalling.

Old 04-12-2016, 11:32 PM

Quote:
I'm not wrong.
Yes you were. You completely misunderstood what I said and then came in with all sorts of accusations and abuse...and now you have been proven wrong you don't even have the common decency to apologise.

Quote:
I stand by what I said. Your attitude is appalling.
...and you calling me a 'f...ing moron' isn't I suppose!!

Old 04-13-2016, 12:35 AM

Radius, I told you why you are what are: because of your total lack of compassion towards Livelystone's predicament. I may have been wrong with respect to understanding your wording, use of language and similies / analogies, I.e. translation or interpretation, or what (specifically) you were addressing in your old horse post, etc., but your extremely wrong attitude is patent and clear for all to see, ...except you. And that is why you need to learn correction.

Old 04-13-2016, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Radius, ...
Rafius.

Quote:
I told you why you are what are: because of your total lack of compassion towards Livelystone's predicament.
Why...because i asked him to supply verifiable evidence for his claims of miracles??

Quote:
I may have been wrong with respect to understanding your wording,..
Not may have been, you were wrong.

Quote:
.... but your extremely wrong attitude is patent and clear for all to see, ...
Then report it to the mods if that's what you think...but I will continue to challenge anyone that makes extraordinary claims without providing extraordinary evidence and frankly, I don't give a toss whether you are offended by that. You may well be the sort of gullible person that believes that people like Peter Popoff can induce miracle healing, I am not and thus I will continue to ask you theists for extraordinary evidence for your extraordinary claims.

Quote:
And that is why you need to learn correction.
You are not in a position to give it. I at least, have never referred to anyone on this forum as a 'f***king moron' as you did to me. As for 'correction' you would do well to remove the plank from your own eye before trying to remove the splinter from mine.

Old 04-13-2016, 03:17 AM

I like you RAF. You've got fire and passion in your bones. But, you did tell Livelystone to book himself out of hospital and go home, and get healed, right at the time when he was just finding out what the diagnosis was. Lively gave you a stern word back then. You have not changed your jocular and facetious approach after that, which is why you obviously haven't learned anything, yet. If you're going to hang around here, evidence isn't the first thing you will get, but discerning the metal of your heart. Fortunately, God knows how to test and refine that, even for the worst of us. When you learn a bit more grace in how you treat people, you will feel more contentment in how you are treated - that is the righteousness that comes from learning correction.

Old 04-13-2016, 04:11 AM

Quote:
I like you RAF. You've got fire and passion in your bones. But, you did tell Livelystone to book himself out of hospital and go home, and get healed, right at the time when he was just finding out what the diagnosis was.
Of course! Why on earth would someone who CONSTANTLY complains about the treatment he receives from hospital and who NEVER gives credit to the professional staff that look after him in hospital want to spend time in hospital, especially when all he does is praise his god for healing him?? If you are not getting any help from the hospital and believe that it is only your god healing you then give up your hospital bed to someone that believes in hospitals rather than superstition and go home and pray. That's simple enough isn't it.

Quote:
Lively gave you a stern word back then. You have not changed your jocular and facetious approach after that, which is why you obviously haven't learned anything, yet.
...and he STILL hasn't supplied any verifiable evidence for his claim either. Until he does I will continue to call him on those claims. When, or rather IF, he supplies verifiable evidence to support his claim, I will be the first to step up and apologise profusely for doubting him...until then he, and you, must realise that unsupported claims cannot go unchallenged.

Quote:
If you're going to hang around here, evidence isn't the first thing you will get,...
So I've noticed'

Quote:
When you learn a bit more grace in how you treat people, you will feel more contentment in how you are treated - that is the righteousness that comes from learning correction.
LOL! That's a gem coming from someone that called me a 'f*cking moron.' Pots and kettles come to mind.

Old 04-13-2016, 05:14 AM

The fundamental point, and it is a spiritual one, is that I accept my pot was already black on day one. You have not accepted your kettle is black yet, especially with regard to your flippant treatment toward Livelystone, however delusional YOU may think he and the rest of us are. Why would you get so hot under the collar / insulting about something that obviously is not true - we are in the Christianity section here, old pal.

Old 04-13-2016, 07:07 AM

598 posts, read 240,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Everybody be praying for Rbb1, Rbb1 is suffering a most terrible tragedy in their life right now, one that I couldn't even imagine going through and if it happened to me, it would be the worst tragic thing in my life. It's really not up to me to say what it is, but what happened to Rbb1 recently would be my worst nightmare, I can't even imagine how rbb1 feels right now.

I feel so sorry for Rbb1.
I do not know what this is about........... I am happy to pray for Ribbi buy should you care to send me a PM it would be greatly appreciated
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or