U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2016, 08:18 AM

598 posts, read 241,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Of course! Why on earth would someone who CONSTANTLY complains about the treatment he receives from hospital and who NEVER gives credit to the professional staff that look after him in hospital want to spend time in hospital, especially when all he does is praise his god for healing him?? If you are not getting any help from the hospital and believe that it is only your god healing you then give up your hospital bed to someone that believes in hospitals rather than superstition and go home and pray. That's simple enough isn't it.

...and he STILL hasn't supplied any verifiable evidence for his claim either. Until he does I will continue to call him on those claims. When, or rather IF, he supplies verifiable evidence to support his claim, I will be the first to step up and apologise profusely for doubting him...until then he, and you, must realise that unsupported claims cannot go unchallenged.

So I've noticed'

LOL! That's a gem coming from someone that called me a 'f*cking moron.' Pots and kettles come to mind.
Can you produce a quote from me wherever I called you an effing anything.............. I highly doubt it ???????????

Meanwhile Radius

Your post is bunch of crap.......... i have always credited them with trying to same me from becoming paralzed albeit have admitted ted my cancer us incurable

I have dome nothing but praise ll of the employees at memorial hospital system
The only complaint have had against any was the one who was willing to turn me back over to the VA that other employees were also complaining about because the VA is the one who dropped the ball and left no choice but to have to face a prognosis of iadvanced malignant cancer that is considered by man to be an incurable cancer

You have no respect for truth......... the worst I have elvers seen and I spent my life running with criminals that you make look like saints

I am supposed to pray for you.......... I admit I cannot do so without some sort of honesty first appearing in you that you are created human being and some form of twisted principality........ and I have prayed for the worst of the worst but you take the cake
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2016, 08:44 AM

Praise the lord for his mercy in grace is beyond what the minds of mortal man can conceive

Sometimes it takes the worst news imaginable to be able to understand the prophecy that is about to unfold seen in the salvation not just for myself and my current dilemma, but for the solution and relief from tribulation for all those who love the Lord. This is the same salvation that even the angels and OT prophets inquired to know way back in Old Testament times concerning God’s plan and the salvation reserved for us who are unmovable in our love and worship Jesus in these times when the world is rotting from the inside of minds seen in the actions taken by the bodies who are the owners of the same corrupt and deviant minds that are hurtling the world forward on its journey on its highway to hell.

So before continuing on how the worst news for me will become the best news for both myself and others because when revealed will be the start of the revival we have all pleaded for God save mankind from its own destruction, despite the best efforts coming the minds of some of the worlds greatest, most honorable and decent folks who have dedicated themselves to helping others all of mankind from the least to the greatest even though many of themselves do not Jesus nor the power in His name when worshipped in truth

So before proceeding further and revealing what the enemy thinks will be his victory over me and all of God’s children, I would like you to read what IMO is so very timely coming from God to us as His Words appear in 1Peter 1:1-16

1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,
2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.
13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

May the reading of His Holy Word be a Blessing for all who love the Lord and worship His Holy Name.

So what is the bad news that is in truth the best news that could have come from my biopsy of the tumors on what is left of the spine in my neck

Simply put the cell growth has been determined to be a malignant sarcoma, and the prognosis is that my condition is incurable. There are options that will be given to me that will hopefully forestall paralysis of both arms and legs but with no protective bone structure left to protect the core of my spine from being attacked by direct contact with the tumors, the inevitable paralysis resulting from this eventual contact is as I understand it not possible to be avoided forever under current known medical procedures

To persons who I know who care and serve the Lord to the best of their ability……….believe me when I say this is the best news possible. This time, and unlike when God saved me from lung cancer some 15 months ago, that case was not well documented and many accused me of lying ………. both christians and unbelievers.However this case is very well documented and should the Lord chose to one more time come down in love and rescue me……… to Him alone will the glory be given

I am including a video aptly titled with words that fit my own experience of being saved by love coming down and rescued by not just many times, not just from, own death and the death of others but to put a stop of what our enemy had designed way back when I went and told my parents who raised me to love the Lord that I did not want to be saved anymore preferring to be “normal” and have friends way back when I was only 13 years old preferring little league to going to prayer meeting. Let nothing be unsaid because I have time and time again it has been the prayers of my parents that has saved me time and time again……….. so when was that time when God decided to come down and rescue me?………. When God sent His Son to die on the Cross where love ran red in the form of blood and water poured for us on the Cross for the sins of the world

Those words spoken by me way back when broke my parents heart who deserved a much better son then they got from me, however, and fortunately for both them and myself, my Father in heaven had already declared that no one anywhere including neither man nor principality would ever pluck me out of His Hand

He too deserved a better son than the one I turned out to be but fortunately for me the prodigal son was never not a son and God has guarded me with jealous love

I hope you enjoy the video, they are the daughters of pastors who have dedicated their lives to God………. they are the only persons around here who have accepted me as I am and recognize our Fathers work in me even though we have differences in what could be simply labeled as “denominational differences’ whose time is now prophesied to come to an end as we all will come to bow before Jesus together and in one accord with each other and with worshipping Him is Spirit and in truth

Tomorrow I will share where the contents of this email where it can seen on discussion forums where if one desires they may comment ……….. but be forewarned, not all who post in these places love the Lord as we do. God willing I will add to the comments already expressed as well as some others concerning the family of those in the video including their parents who are pastors of a gathering who understand the importance and blessings of signs and wonders because, God does not change and He is still in the healing business.

God Bless you all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKcdM64AIjU

Forever in Him

Douglas Duncan

Old 04-14-2016, 05:33 PM

8,366 posts, read 2,760,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post
Praise the lord for his mercy in grace is beyond what the minds of mortal man can conceive

Sometimes it takes the worst news imaginable to be able to understand the prophecy that is about to unfold seen in the salvation not just for myself and my current dilemma, but for the solution and relief from tribulation for all those who love the Lord. This is the same salvation that even the angels and OT prophets inquired to know way back in Old Testament times concerning God’s plan and the salvation reserved for us who are unmovable in our love and worship Jesus in these times when the world is rotting from the inside of minds seen in the actions taken by the bodies who are the owners of the same corrupt and deviant minds that are hurtling the world forward on its journey on its highway to hell.

So before continuing on how the worst news for me will become the best news for both myself and others because when revealed will be the start of the revival we have all pleaded for God save mankind from its own destruction, despite the best efforts coming the minds of some of the worlds greatest, most honorable and decent folks who have dedicated themselves to helping others all of mankind from the least to the greatest even though many of themselves do not Jesus nor the power in His name when worshipped in truth

So before proceeding further and revealing what the enemy thinks will be his victory over me and all of God’s children, I would like you to read what IMO is so very timely coming from God to us as His Words appear in 1Peter 1:1-16

1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,
2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.
13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

May the reading of His Holy Word be a Blessing for all who love the Lord and worship His Holy Name.

So what is the bad news that is in truth the best news that could have come from my biopsy of the tumors on what is left of the spine in my neck

Simply put the cell growth has been determined to be a malignant sarcoma, and the prognosis is that my condition is incurable. There are options that will be given to me that will hopefully forestall paralysis of both arms and legs but with no protective bone structure left to protect the core of my spine from being attacked by direct contact with the tumors, the inevitable paralysis resulting from this eventual contact is as I understand it not possible to be avoided forever under current known medical procedures

To persons who I know who care and serve the Lord to the best of their ability……….believe me when I say this is the best news possible. This time, and unlike when God saved me from lung cancer some 15 months ago, that case was not well documented and many accused me of lying ………. both christians and unbelievers.However this case is very well documented and should the Lord chose to one more time come down in love and rescue me……… to Him alone will the glory be given

I am including a video aptly titled with words that fit my own experience of being saved by love coming down and rescued by not just many times, not just from, own death and the death of others but to put a stop of what our enemy had designed way back when I went and told my parents who raised me to love the Lord that I did not want to be saved anymore preferring to be “normal” and have friends way back when I was only 13 years old preferring little league to going to prayer meeting. Let nothing be unsaid because I have time and time again it has been the prayers of my parents that has saved me time and time again……….. so when was that time when God decided to come down and rescue me?………. When God sent His Son to die on the Cross where love ran red in the form of blood and water poured for us on the Cross for the sins of the world

Those words spoken by me way back when broke my parents heart who deserved a much better son then they got from me, however, and fortunately for both them and myself, my Father in heaven had already declared that no one anywhere including neither man nor principality would ever pluck me out of His Hand

He too deserved a better son than the one I turned out to be but fortunately for me the prodigal son was never not a son and God has guarded me with jealous love

I hope you enjoy the video, they are the daughters of pastors who have dedicated their lives to God………. they are the only persons around here who have accepted me as I am and recognize our Fathers work in me even though we have differences in what could be simply labeled as “denominational differences’ whose time is now prophesied to come to an end as we all will come to bow before Jesus together and in one accord with each other and with worshipping Him is Spirit and in truth

Tomorrow I will share where the contents of this email where it can seen on discussion forums where if one desires they may comment ……….. but be forewarned, not all who post in these places love the Lord as we do. God willing I will add to the comments already expressed as well as some others concerning the family of those in the video including their parents who are pastors of a gathering who understand the importance and blessings of signs and wonders because, God does not change and He is still in the healing business.

God Bless you all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKcdM64AIjU

Forever in Him

Douglas Duncan
Amen. When reading Hebrews ch 6. Verse 19 stood out to me.
When Hannibal posted about rbb1 I assumed it involved you. So glad to see you post.
God bless.

Old 04-15-2016, 12:49 AM

10,193 posts, read 10,570,280 times
It appears God has no intentions of curing Mr. Livelystone but he seems to have no intentions of dying so I predict he'll live to a ripe old age of 95 or so and win a trophy from City Data to set on his mantelpiece for the longest thread in City Data's history at this rate. Well done, Livelystone.

Old 04-15-2016, 06:08 AM

20,600 posts, read 22,782,691 times
I have been looking at this thread since it went up. Not to be crass or anything, but the truth is --GOD EITHER HEALS EACH OF US, OR WE ALL DIE eventually. Hopefully we all get experience death on our own terms.

Old 04-15-2016, 06:28 AM

2,748 posts, read 856,943 times
Why does god feel the need to make some people suffer, immensely, over a period of time before the end? Not to mention letting some know that they have weeks or months to just think about and to count the days down.

I can see god doing it to someone he designed to not believe in him but to crap all over a strong believer is truly amazing.

Old 04-15-2016, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Amen. When reading Hebrews ch 6. Verse 19 stood out to me.
When Hannibal posted about rbb1 I assumed it involved you. So glad to see you post.
God bless.
Thank you for the kind words.

For sure you are a member of the BOC put here not just to teach, but also to share in the pain of others who have yet to understand why we encourage endurance in the faces of our enemies rather than simply destroy those who are made up from both man and principalities, but whose final demise will not be the death of a human being, but the just due reward reserved for a principality of evil reaping what it has already sowed many times aver

I am being kept a tad in the dark about everything concerned zwithin Ribbi's need for a miracle

I can understand why I am being left out of the loop........... not just because I have so much of what can only come from God to be used to bless Ribbi's, but because the same as our Father has a jealous love for us I have the same for Ribbi and am happy to issue go straight to jail orders (saying it very kindly) with no relief date in sight for any who would ever hurt her, or any member of her family including her daughter

You are a good brother in Christ, as well as a soldier for Gideon's army being assembled as we speak for the task of protecting the BOC entrusted into our care while they are being weaned from the nipple and prepared to partake of what is sweet to the taste while always remaining bitter to the flesh

There is nothing I will not do for you or for her

I am concerned for her friends and companions seen in the likes of HF and for AE............. we absolutely must keep them lifted up before our Father

Your BiC

Douglas

Old 04-15-2016, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Why does god feel the need to make some people suffer, immensely, over a period of time before the end? Not to mention letting some know that they have weeks or months to just think about and to count the days down.

I can see god doing it to someone he designed to not believe in him but to crap all over a strong believer is truly amazing.
Good morning to you, and if I may throw in my own $.02 here, I think you have raised excellent point worthy of an honest debate and dialogue

For many years after being resurrected from being declared dead following my car accident I had this certain dreadful feeling that I had missed out on my one lone opportunity to leave this life without suffering excessive amounts of pain. In other words my easy ticket out of this life has already been used up.

However, I am much more mature now than I was back then in 95

As I was speaking with my attorney last evening, (should my Father in Heaven not decide to step in and reverse my current considered to be a non curable circumstance, albeit still only in the eyes of man) what I am being allowed to accomplish through His expertise and directorship is establishing a charitable organization that is going to live on far longer than my generally expected life expectancy time period is expected to last.......... at the very least this will prevent what the VA did to me to ever again cause another vet to suffer through. Already one new mandate has been set where no longer will a nurse practitioner be allowed to through misplaced and illegal authority "TRUMP" (pun intended) and supersede a veteran's d continued to push me towards where death was the only result that could be a reasonable expected to happen.............. unfortunately the horse has already left the barn but you can count on this issue being before my who matter every dy until they are sick and tired of seeing their name and the same issue in the paper and online day in and day out

However, and because of what has happened will not ever happen again to another vet without criminal (not just civil) charges otherwise known as either/or legal & medical malpractice finally becoming a crime without time statutes attached to it that give insurance companies an unfair advantage over those who deserve much more there most but receive the leas

Consequently, it will be set up as a Christian charitable organization legally structured probably in the same manner many of these fancy buildings you see sitting on street corners are everywhere across the country with crosses and steeples on top of them claiming their right to speak for God but are in truth far more qualified to speak for the man in the moon

Therefore, and as expected should my demise arrive before what is considered will become a sizable amount of assets due to the incompetence of the veterans administration and their responsibility for my early death it will not be used for parties and trips to Vegas but instead for drilling water wells and establishing perpetual food sources etc for those in need rather than just divide X amount of dollars amongst X amount of people

Hopefully up until the last day there will be a ministry coming forth from the price of my life that should our Creator in Heaven be willing to bless in the image and likeness of how the truthful to God OT and NT Saints, Prophets and apostles conducted their lives, the final financial value of all assets will be returned to and or included in the sum value of the assets of the church for the purpose of who will be the designated beneficiaries whether they be the poor in Central America or central Louisiana but rather than contributed to the lavish lifestyle of any Will offer support and relief to those who need it most

Had I not been given the time to see how this could be set up and for the right people to be involved, more than likely would just be a bunch of parasites dividing up a free big one amongst themselves

To be quite honest with you friend, IMO should my situation become your situation after you have been given time to be adjusted after being handed the same circumstances as I have been handed, I think you would choose to do something similar and thank our creator for giving you the opportunity to help your fellow man rather than just tickle your fancy for a season

Have a blessed day

In Him,

Douglas

PS,

Now that I have already abused you're time there is one more thing I would like to share with you that took place yesterday between myself and a few of the VA personal who know they have dropped the ball and are the one responsible for my soon expected earlier demise.

It started first with my own personal doctor but was soon with some of the others who in my opinion never intended to become my Grim Reaper, However, soon became known is something that was happening between myself and other staff members of the VA

Simply put as I continued in my conversations with one more VA staff member taking time to let them know I had forgiven them I would ask them to stand up, and then tell them that God love them and so did I following it up with a hug that we both knew came from our hearts because we are all are truly sorry for what has happened to both me and to them. I know what has happened is ripping the harts out of some of them and they needed to know that the person they have expected to hate them for what they have done to me

I hope this helps you understand why I am grateful for the time to be able to have a countdown to return to Spirit where I will always be the one Who loves me no matter what. In my opinion this revelation has served God's purpose for you as well as for me because I am of the deep conviction God wanted you see what would happen between "victim and prey" when little bit of love is allowed to stay in the mix

I hope your life is blessed and always filled with joy

Douglas Duncan

(I know I need some more editing done to my post but I am very exhausted. Hopefully my errors are not so severe as to interfere with the intent what I am trying to share here.)

Last edited by Livelystone; 04-15-2016 at 09:48 AM..

Old 04-16-2016, 10:35 AM

10,193 posts, read 10,570,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post

God does NOT make people suffer. He has absolutely nothing to do with the evil and misery millions of little children go through every minutes of every day. A child get partially blown up in Syria and lingers for days in excruciating agony before dying. God had nothing to do with that---man did. God created this world and then left us on our own. He watches from a distance to make sure an asteroid doesn't obliterate us but short of that we do all this evil and horror to ourselves without God's intervention. Millions of Christians leave Christianity daily and God does nothing to stop them. Christianity will eventually disappear or go back to being a fringe cult at some point, at least here in America and in Europe and God will not stop that from happening. If He had any intentions of saving Christianity He would have done so by now. But it hasn't happened and it never will.

Old 04-21-2016, 11:55 AM

8,366 posts, read 2,760,374 times
Confession. I died at the age of 3 by drowning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or