Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2016, 11:59 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,857,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post
I tried to make a post on this thread but the many demons here are keeping it from appearing on this thread

Part of it is appearing as a new thread I have not intended to post as a new thread but only as a reply on this thread

I have to do so many fast moves just to be able to post here proves the presence of demonic forces here

This place really sucks big time
LOL! Are you serious bro???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2016, 12:35 AM

598 posts, read 358,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
No my friend. You were not 'dead'. You were not clinically dead which is what is meant by 'dead'. Clinically dead people do not come back to life. And even if you were dead, it was the efforts of highly trained medical staff assisted by modern technology that brought you back. And if you really did die, why aren't you cursing the medical team for bring you back. Didn't you want to be with your god? Didn't the medical staff foil the plan that your god had planned for you?

...and during your time with lung cancer you received not one scrap of medical treatment? Having been diagnosed with lung cancer you just went home and 'prayed'? Not a single pill, not a single dose of chemotherapy? Nothing?

Have the medical reports of your miraculous recovery from death and cancer been published in peer-reviewed medical journals because I'm sure that a genuine case of being 'dead', coming back to life AND mysteriously coming back from an incurable cancer would have astonished the whole of the medical profession throughout the world. There would have been newspaper and TV reports world-wide about someone not only dying and coming back to life but mysteriously recovering from cancer too. Seriously man, I would love to read them. Do you have such reports Doug?

Last year I was diagnosed with emphysema. Large spots on both lungs they said, '25% of your lung capacity gone, never to return' I was told. 'Nothing we can do for you' they told me. This year, on my annual check to make sure it wasn't getting any worse, they told me it was gone! 'Not a sign of it' they said. 'We can only put it down to a problem with the equipment or human error.'

There is no difference Doug. If you believed, I mean REALLY believed that your god would heal you, you would shun modern medicine and science and rely solely on it to do so. You take modern medicines and use modern equipment given to you by those evil, atheist scientists and trust those evil atheist doctors to cure you for a reason; and that reason is - you know that it works and you trust it to cure you far more than you trust your god to cure you

You are correct. I'm atheist but that doesn't mean I am against you. I AM against what you believe of course. I read these type of stories about 'miracle cures' all over the internet Doug...and you know, rarely do I see any of them where due credit is given to highly trained medical staff, doctors, surgeons, modern technology, science etc. It reminds me of a joke Doug...

Surgeon: I have good news Mr Jones. You are now completely free of cancer.
Mr, Jones: Oh Thank God!
Surgeon: Don't thank God Mr Jones. Thank me. Your God gave you the cancer; I took it away.

It won't happen my friend, nor am I frightened by the threats of ancient superstitions.

Thanks Doug...but save them for those that believe in them
You are clueless to the truth because both medical experts and their machines declared me dead............. if this is not enough what I experienced on the other side is recorded in the Bible as the resurrection of the dead where the obvious is you have to die before you can't attend it

This is all recorded in my blogs, if you do not have the decency to read them first please do not reply on this thread again ............... fair enough?

Old 03-27-2016, 12:42 AM

Quote:
LOL! Are you serious bro???
I am very serious, it just took me over 20 attempts to be able to post on my own thread

The only other member here ( to the best of my knowledge) who has experienced likewise is the only other person here that I know of who worships as I do

Unfortunately she has not posted here recently................ I do not blame her

Old 03-27-2016, 01:19 AM

Quote:
You are clueless to the truth because both medical experts and their machines declared me dead............. if this is not enough what I experienced on the other side is recorded in the Bible as the resurrection of the dead where the obvious is you have to die before you can't attend it

This is all recorded in my blogs, if you do not have the decency to read them first please do not reply on this thread again ............... fair enough?
I'm about to leave for three days. Give me the links and I'll read when I get back on Wednesday. Also, please supply the medical reports and news items to support your claim, otherwise they can't be proven and are therefore worthless.. Thanks.

Last edited by Rafius; 03-27-2016 at 01:33 AM..

Old 03-27-2016, 01:20 AM

Quote:
I am very serious, it just took me over 20 attempts to be able to post on my own thread

The only other member here ( to the best of my knowledge) who has experienced likewise is the only other person here that I know of who worships as I do

Unfortunately she has not posted here recently................ I do not blame her
LOL! I meant are you serious about your 'demons'.

Old 03-27-2016, 02:53 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,015,913 times
Quote:
I do not have any idea of what you mean when you speak about "death by clubs........"Having witnessed the power of God in so many times recorded in my testimony and in my book.........
..............In the Book of Acts 5 Ananias and Sepphira took it in their heart to sell some property for an offering of charity .....And apostle Peter demanded that give all the money of the sell to them , and condemned them and cursed them where they died and the apostle claim that it was all their fault , ...Where these Apostles where committing extortion against these people and were in no way forgiving , as charity would be a fruit of the spirit and not the dictate of the leader of men .... So they cursed these people where they died , the Scriptures in no way says Holy Spirit murdered these people .........Also the gifts of deliverance of spirits from Holy Spirit are a blessing of the grace of God , as Jesus needs His children blessed and cleansed , to be a blessing for His Glory

Old 03-27-2016, 06:09 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,604,239 times
Quote:
Considering you think that your god will heal you, you seem to be relying an lot on doctors and the medication and equipment given to you by those evil, atheist scientists. Why don't you have the courage of your convictions, stay home and pray and free up the hospital for people who don't believe that gods will help them ?

Old 03-27-2016, 08:03 AM

Quote:
I'm about to leave for three days. Give me the links and I'll read when I get back on Wednesday. Also, please supply the medical reports and news items to support your claim, otherwise they can't be proven and are therefore worthless.. Thanks.
The only way things like what I am speaking of can be verified is by interviewing witnesses and participants............if you have the money to travel around interviewing persons such as medical personal, law enforcement etc,and are willing to pay to get the interviews on video.......... put the money up in escrow and I will start working on the logistics

Old 03-27-2016, 11:48 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,043,563 times
Quote:
Bless you, you do exhibit the love of Christ in your life

Yes, that does show in Geekigurl's posts, no doubt about that. Peace

Old 03-27-2016, 12:03 PM

42 posts, read 23,999 times
Quote:
Considering you think that your god will heal you, you seem to be relying an lot on doctors and the medication and equipment given to you by those evil, atheist scientists. Why don't you have the courage of your convictions, stay home and pray and free up the hospital for people who don't believe that gods will help them ?
Who do you think made those doctors?
LOL... I'm a pastor but i
m thankful for God's scientists and medical people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity