Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2016, 09:27 AM

598 posts, read 357,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Spontaneous remissions happen naturally. Your body fights disease all the time . Sometimes people are misdiagnosed in both directions , in having diseases they don't actually have and sometimes serious diseases being missed . I have a friend whose wife was just diagnosed with terminal cancer even though she has consistently had both mammograms and X-rays to be on the lookout for it . When they found the cancer through finally resorting to a CT scan to find the source of pain, they went back and did another mammogram and chest X-ray . Both still showed nothing even though she has had it long enough for it to have spread and her to have only a few months left .

Irrefutable stuff like spinal injuries healed or amputated limbs regrowing, things beyond question, simply never happen . And why is it that these healings never make medical journals ? The concept that doctors just accept this and move on is as silly as believing a mechanic is brought a car that is running somehow perfectly fine without its spark plugs , and all the mechanic says is "well cool. Wonder how that happens ? Bring it back in 6 months and let's see if it's still running OK without an ignition method for the gas . That's just wild ."
So if God heals me off my current spinal condition will you believe in miracles then?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2016, 09:48 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,038,804 times
Quote:
And yet as in the first time you made these claims , there is no actual proof of any of this, just anecdotal evidence from those with an intense desire to believe in such things, and all doctors involved with these miracles seem to have just had a ho hum attitude to their patients getting miraculously healed from life ending conditions with nothing ever printed in any medical journals about it .

It always happens under the radar somehow .

It's not under the radar just because something doesn't appear in a medical journal. How many times did they see someone that was clinically dead come back to life talking about their NDE before a doctor finally had the courage to write a book about it? I personally know someone who was dead, and in the MORGUE an hour, before he came back to life, and he has family witnesses (who were in there praying for him) as well as the terrified nurse who was trying to comfort them, who saw the body move and sit up.

In addition to my son's truly miraculous recovery from a coma from 4 types of brain damage, any one of which was potentially fatal, my daughter was pronounced dead at the scene in her car 3 years ago by both police and the EMT's who responded, showing no pulse or respirations, blood already pooling under her skin, and was in the ambulance of our capital city on a long trek to the morgue, when she came back to life.

Science minded people are generally not motivated to add credibility to that which, by it's very nature, undermines their own "faith", or should I say, lack thereof. What we're really talking about is pride, because it hurts nothing by believing G-d's Word and acting accordingly, EXCEPT the loss of prideful status should one believe in prayer, let's say, and nothing happens or it doesn't happen the way the individual wants, forgetting that G-d is first of all, sovereign.

I have many witnesses and medical records to back up what I say, yet none it needs to be printed in a medical journal to be any more valid or any more a fact. Peace

Old 03-29-2016, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
It's not under the radar just because something doesn't appear in a medical journal. How many times did they see someone that was clinically dead come back to life talking about their NDE before a doctor finally had the courage to write a book about it? I personally know someone who was dead, and in the MORGUE an hour, before he came back to life, and he has family witnesses (who were in there praying for him) as well as the terrified nurse who was trying to comfort them, who saw the body move and sit up.

In addition to my son's truly miraculous recovery from a coma from 4 types of brain damage, any one of which was potentially fatal, my daughter was pronounced dead at the scene in her car 3 years ago by both police and the EMT's who responded, showing no pulse or respirations, blood already pooling under her skin, and was in the ambulance of our capital city on a long trek to the morgue, when she came back to life.

Science minded people are generally not motivated to add credibility to that which, by it's very nature, undermines their own "faith", or should I say, lack thereof. What we're really talking about is pride, because it hurts nothing by believing G-d's Word and acting accordingly, EXCEPT the loss of prideful status should one believe in prayer, let's say, and nothing happens or it doesn't happen the way the individual wants, forgetting that G-d is first of all, sovereign.

I have many witnesses and medical records to back up what I say, yet none it needs to be printed in a medical journal to be any more valid or any more a fact. Peace
If I remember correctly pastor Robert ***** was already in the morgue for 24 hours when he came back to life. Because we had both been on the other side I thought us having a ministry together was something ordained by God but instead we had a huge falling out. He was the one I spoke of in my first chapter of the book that I prophesied his death at the hands of the witch doctor 18 months before it happened.

In all fairness his wife objected to me printing that in the book but it was also recorded on a daily weblog at Steven Jones God's kingdom ministries so it is not like it was an unknown event that happened in Africa where he was having a problem with a local witchdoctor

There is no way a witchdoctor could overcome a man of God (IMO) if the man is in good standing with the Lord

Old 03-29-2016, 10:42 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,038,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post
If I remember correctly pastor Robert ***** was already in the morgue for 24 hours when he came back to life. Because we had both been on the other side I thought us having a ministry together was something ordained by God but instead we had a huge falling out. He was the one I spoke of in my first chapter of the book that I prophesied his death at the hands of the witch doctor 18 months before it happened.

In all fairness his wife objected to me printing that in the book but it was also recorded on a daily weblog at Steven Jones God's kingdom ministries so it is not like it was an unknown event that happened in Africa where he was having a problem with a local witchdoctor

There is no way a witchdoctor could overcome a man of God (IMO) if the man is in good standing with the Lord

That's true, but the sad fact is most Christians don't understand the righteous blood covenant or the power it entails, so how much less do they understand the UNrighteous blood covenants of the witchdoctors and the power they invoke? He didn't say "the heathen", He said, MY PEOPLE perish for lack of knowledge. Peace

Old 03-29-2016, 10:42 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,601,578 times
Quote:
So if God heals me off my current spinal condition will you believe in miracles then?
Wouldn't you want to go the the most wonderful place a human can ever go?

Are you looking for a mirical?

Old 03-29-2016, 11:08 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,281,807 times
Quote:

How will you go about proving it beyond coming here with anecdotal claims ? Will there be some link given to a medical journal or article providing concrete medical evidence of this ?

Old 03-29-2016, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post

Actually it does need to be more than mere anecdotal claims if it is to be accepted by others .

And you sure seem to be in constant need of miracles in your family . That fact alone makes your claims sort of questionable . 3 or 4 miracles yourself, a miracle on your son, and now a daughter .

Old 03-29-2016, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Wouldn't you want to go the the most wonderful place a human can ever go?

Are you looking for a mirical?
As I said earlier in this thread, whether God heals me and I remain on earth doing His work, or I die and go back to be with Him forever does not make any difference because either way I am with Him

Old 03-29-2016, 11:57 AM

Quote:
How will you go about proving it beyond coming here with anecdotal claims ? Will there be some link given to a medical journal or article providing concrete medical evidence of this ?
Same way my lung cancer miracle can be proven with before and after x-rays with no medical intervention

How else could a spine be repaired after it has been eaten away by whatever is eating on it other than through a miracle?

Old 03-29-2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Same way my lung cancer miracle can be proven with before and after x-rays with no medical intervention

How else could a spine be repaired after it has been eaten away by whatever is eating on it other than through a miracle?

Cancers have a history of natural spontaneous remission. They are actually about the only disease that the body can cure on its own if alerted to the disease somehow. They can now cure brain cancers that used to be a 100% death sentence totally and completely by injecting the tumor with polio cells and then the body spots the tumor via the polio and turns on the cancer .

But my question was more about verification. Beyond merely you coming here and claiming a cure, how would anyone in this forum have evidence of this cure ?

Don't get me wrong. I wish you the best of luck . But I see no way for you to prove to anyone here that such a cure happened , short of you presenting your case to some medical journal , or possibly getting a newspaper involved that could verify events with Drs .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity