Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2016, 10:51 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,858,876 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post
The only way things like what I am speaking of can be verified is by interviewing witnesses and participants............if you have the money to travel around interviewing persons such as medical personal, law enforcement etc,and are willing to pay to get the interviews on video.......... put the money up in escrow and I will start working on the logistics
So Doug. Just like everyone else in the past that has claimed miraculous cures and claimed to have 'died' and come back to life., you are unable to support the claims you make with the sort of verifiable evidence that would be available had what you claim happened, REALLY happened. There really is no need for me to interview witnesses Doug. All you need to do is present the evidence from the medical conferences, newspaper and TV reports that would have abounded throughout the world at the news of someone, not only being 'miraculously' and mysteriously being cured of cancer but being clinically dead and coming back to life.

Quote:
Consider this, while they were looking at my dead body and one man was anointing me with oil and praying over me I was in a completely different dimension where books were being opened that I knew to do with me being judged and the book of life.
...and just how long were you 'dead' Doug?

Quote:
.....as far as me having good doctors I do not, However, I hope to get better ones as soon as I stop counting on the VA to take care of my medical needs
Why don't you count on your god instead?

Anyway Doug. You are unable to support your claim, as I knew you wouldn't so I'll wish you all the best, bow out and leave you to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2016, 06:21 AM

598 posts, read 358,116 times
Thanks for all the well wishes

Some good news on the side is my nephew is coming here today who I have not talked with in several years. A lot of old issues but time and love overcomes all. I will just leave it at he should be if not already be getting his ten year pin from the AA for crack abuse

So much for the good news as it is going to be a long day; Two more MRI'S, another scan (brain, lower spine and scanning all remaining organs) all part of the 'what is it, where did it start, and where has it gone.

Blessings to all,

Doug

Old 03-31-2016, 06:51 AM

Regarding the truthfulness of the miracles

Although there are promotions such as TV evangelist who Claim all sorts of miracles that I am highly skeptical of (saying it kindly) I cannot imagine anyone who is having real encounters with God deliberately telling a falsehood knowing the judgment they are going to receive for telling such falsehood

I first met ribi At a house meeting held in their honor, and another man that I knew who was fighting bladder cancer. The person with cancer had already approached me on did I think they would receive a miracle that they were praying for to heal them all bladder cancer. My immediate answer was no because he was caught up into way too many church doctrines that are not the truth of God, but if he would follow his doctors instructions and have his bladder removed that cancer would be dealt with and it would not return in any other form. Unfortunately, I could tell he was determined not to accept my word on what to do or the fact that he was not going to receive a miracle from God.

After the meeting was over and I had a chance to talk with "iRbbi" I knew the man had asked the same question of them the had asked me hoping to get a different witness from "1Rbbi" The response from 1Rbbi was exactly as I said already knowing 1Rbbi had heard from God the same as I did

The bad news is the man did not follow either Word from God and instead went to a high-profile Pentecostal healer who pronounced the man would have 15 more years of good life that was followed with a very large donation to the Pentecostal healer (I believe the amount was 15,000 but I cannot confirm that and nor does it matter)

While waiting for this miracle my ill friend would only have the bladder repeatedly scraped something the doctors highly recommended against. He died last summer which I would say it is probably four years after I had met 1rbbi at the meeting being held for his benefit

Such a shame to turn your back on real persons of God and chase after the TV evangelist with all the canned laughter and applause............ it cost him his life that the doctors could have and would have prolonged

Old 03-31-2016, 07:01 AM

1,504 posts, read 851,404 times
Believe 100% -remove all doubt...take the power of the whole universe and let it reside in your body. The soul is the life force....the good benevolent parasite for lack of a better word is the holy spirit....God residing in you- in your flesh and heart...BUT you have to invite this thing in that will sustain you. God is polite...It will not enter without your permission ...Because God respects you.

Old 03-31-2016, 12:33 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times
Quote:
Regarding the truthfulness of the miracles

Although there are promotions such as TV evangelist who Claim all sorts of miracles that I am highly skeptical of (saying it kindly) I cannot imagine anyone who is having real encounters with God deliberately telling a falsehood knowing the judgment they are going to receive for telling such falsehood

I first met ribi At a house meeting held in their honor, and another man that I knew who was fighting bladder cancer. The person with cancer had already approached me on did I think they would receive a miracle that they were praying for to heal them all bladder cancer. My immediate answer was no because he was caught up into way too many church doctrines that are not the truth of God, but if he would follow his doctors instructions and have his bladder removed that cancer would be dealt with and it would not return in any other form. Unfortunately, I could tell he was determined not to accept my word on what to do or the fact that he was not going to receive a miracle from God.

After the meeting was over and I had a chance to talk with "iRbbi" I knew the man had asked the same question of them the had asked me hoping to get a different witness from "1Rbbi" The response from 1Rbbi was exactly as I said already knowing 1Rbbi had heard from God the same as I did

The bad news is the man did not follow either Word from God and instead went to a high-profile Pentecostal healer who pronounced the man would have 15 more years of good life that was followed with a very large donation to the Pentecostal healer (I believe the amount was 15,000 but I cannot confirm that and nor does it matter)

While waiting for this miracle my ill friend would only have the bladder repeatedly scraped something the doctors highly recommended against. He died last summer which I would say it is probably four years after I had met 1rbbi at the meeting being held for his benefit

Such a shame to turn your back on real persons of God and chase after the TV evangelist with all the canned laughter and applause............ it cost him his life that the doctors could have and would have prolonged

That is so sad, I was unaware of what happened to him, and did not know he found himself a hireling to listen to. Probably why He had me write him a note with particular instructions after that, because He knew He knew he was not strong enough in faith to stand as he was. I would like to have his wife's address, as she sent me a book and I lost your address, and never got to thank her for her kindness in thinking of me. If, by chance you still have it, anyway.

Anyway, my thoughts and prayers are with you today. Regardless of what anyone on this board thinks, I know we have BOTH stared down death before and been victorious through our G-d, and my prayer is that we will be again. He is the only wise and true G-d, and there is no other. He didn't say the last enemy to be overcome would be death, for nothing. Shema Yisrael. Peace to you bro....

Old 03-31-2016, 01:27 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,604,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Anyway, my thoughts and prayers are with you today. Regardless of what anyone on this board thinks, I know we have BOTH stared down death before and been victorious through our G-d, and my prayer is that we will be again. He is the only wise and true G-d, and there is no other. He didn't say the last enemy to be overcome would be death, for nothing. Shema Yisrael. Peace to you bro....
Sorta sounds like you want nothing to do with paradise.

Does your god have your life and death planned out Rbbi1?

Old 03-31-2016, 02:15 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post

Sounds like you have no clue what the message of Romans 8 is, or what the end result of Revelation is. Peace

Old 03-31-2016, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post

The manifestations of sons is on earth not in heaven

Do you know the Lords prayer?.......... if so does it say for us (Christians) to pray to go to the Kingdom of Heaven or to pray for the Kingdom of Heaven to come to earth.

Old 03-31-2016, 03:31 PM

1,613 posts, read 1,028,576 times
The Earth and it's inhabitants have a glorious future.

It took me a while to piece it together, but a literal returned Jesus ruling with a rod of iron slowly turned into Him ruling and reigning through the manifest sons who will 'shepherd' the nations with that same rod. Sounds kind of different doesn't it. Praise God.

Old 03-31-2016, 03:42 PM

10,036 posts, read 4,965,651 times
Quote:
Do you know the Lords prayer?.......... if so does it say for us (Christians) to pray to go to the Kingdom of Heaven or to pray for the Kingdom of Heaven to come to earth.
Good point ^ above ^ because in the model Our Father prayer - Luke 11:2-4 - we do Not pray to be taken away -> to the kingdom, nor pray to take me ^up^ to the kingdom, but for the kingdom to come, and God's will (purpose) be done right here on earth as it is done in heaven.

We know in heaven there is: No crime, No violence, No war, No pollution, No sickness and No death in heaven.
So, we are praying for those good conditions that already exist in heaven to come and exist here on earth.
As Isaiah 33:24 says, " No one will say," I am sick...."
1st Corinthians 15:26 that our last enemy death will be brought to nothing. Also Isaiah 25:8
And mankind will see the return on earth of the Genesis ' tree of life ' for the healing of earth's nations. - Rev. 22:2
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity