Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2016, 01:15 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,858,876 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post

So I leave it to Him
So Doug old chap. You're going to free up a hospital bed or hospital treatment for those that trust science more than superstition and just go home and do nothing but pray are ya? Huh Doug?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2016, 01:34 AM

1,613 posts, read 1,028,576 times
Sheesh RAF, you're the sensitivity type aren't ya - a matter on which you'd no doubt play the kettle - pot card. Did you not see the post about following what the Spirit says. Well, you might have read it - here's something similar: There's a time to thank and praise God for doctors and nurses, and a time to thank and praise Him for everything He can do, that no-one else can.

Personally, I prefer to stay off 'who died and why', but it's not difficult to see patterns emerge after some time of life, seeing the decisions people make with respect to carnal and or Godly wisdom. And these matters should serve as lessons to prolong and further life as much as possible. Heck, they could even stimulate aionian life. And the wise would do all they can to commit these things to heart. You wanna live, don't ya.

Last edited by Age-enduring; 04-02-2016 at 01:44 AM..

Old 04-02-2016, 01:42 AM

598 posts, read 358,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
I don't believe I ever said that people follow Jesus because the Jews think they are Gods chosen people . Please stick with what I actually said . I simply stated that people make a mistake in accepting that the Jews are Gods chosen people simply because the Jews claim it .
God has provided a way for anyone to become,"His people" as well as there are responsibilities for "His people" to fulfill in order to remain "His people"

Those who did not follow the order of the King were banished.

Jesus is the King of the Jews

All those who do not follow the Commandments of Jesus are banned from the chosen people, this includes those of, "ethnic Jewish heritage" as well as those who have been grafted in by faith in Jesus but have failed to produce acceptable fruit as a member of the family of God............. However the reality of this judgment would not become official until a person physically dies, and then comes "the judgment".

There is no all inclusive ethnic members today of a the family of God other than those who share in the family of God through the seed of Christ poured out upon the earth upon the Cross

They are the chosen people, and are the ones for Jesus Christ gave His life for.............. But those who do not produce acceptable fruit will be gathered together and thrown into the fire receiving their inheritance along with all other unbelievers.

The fire is not meant to destroy but to purify. Those who consider themselves qualified to judge others to be committed to fire are IMO more than likely spend more time in the fires of correction than those they have incorrectly assumed the moral high ground believing they have to right to judge others when only God may judge and rule over the final disposition of a spirit and soul coming from a dead person on earth and appearing before Him to be judged for better or worse. This latter part is what happened to me as recorded in try testimony.

Those who would attend and complete the first and better resurrection will do so in this life before they physically die.

God alone is the final judge for the next life that follows this one, other than those who are resurrected from physical death to life to be sent back to judge between those who worship God in this life and those who do not.............. but first they must finish their schooling in this "time before the end" such as many of the apostles and others through the ages have done.

I should not have to provide the addresses for the supporting verses within the Bible for any student of the Bible.

Last edited by Livelystone; 04-02-2016 at 02:41 AM..

Old 04-02-2016, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
So Doug old chap. You're going to free up a hospital bed or hospital treatment for those that trust science more than superstition and just go home and do nothing but pray are ya? Huh Doug?
Trying to get out of here today

There is no human cure for me, there is only a plan to not have to spend a significant amount of time alive while being paralyzed without the use of both arms or legs (not just missing the use of one or the other but both)

For me to be healed we'll take a divine work of God as my condition it is way too far gone for anything else thanks to the dereliction of the sworn duties of the VA of the government's branch of the US military I am legally entitled to, but because of your erroneous acclaimed accomplishments of man, science, and the government of man, have failed me miserably

Fair enough?

Last edited by Livelystone; 04-02-2016 at 02:26 AM..

Old 04-02-2016, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
Sheesh RAF, you're the sensitivity type aren't ya -
'Sensitive'...me? Nah! I eat babies don't ya know.

Quote:
Trying to get out of here today
Good man! I'd hate to think of you taking up hospital and doctor time, using the equipment and medicine...and then claiming that it was your god that cured you.

Quote:
For me to be healed we'll take a divine work of God as my condition it is way too far gone for anything else thanks to the dereliction of the sworn duties of the VA of the government's branch of the US military I am legally entitled to, but because of your erroneous acclaimed accomplishments of man, science, and the government of man, have failed me miserably
Then I wouldn't bother with all that scientific and medical 'witchcraft' old chap. You just go home and pray.

Quote:
Fair enough?
Clear as a bell old boy. I hope not to read any further post from you regarding hospital/medical treatment that you are receiving...only that you are sat at home praying for a cure. Do let us know how you get on with that mate.

Old 04-02-2016, 04:18 AM

Quote:

Good man! I'd hate to think of you taking up hospital and doctor time, using the equipment and medicine...and then claiming that it was your god that cured you.

Then I wouldn't bother with all that scientific and medical 'witchcraft' old chap. You just go home and pray.

Clear as a bell old boy. I hope not to read any further post from you regarding hospital/medical treatment that you are receiving...only that you are sat at home praying for a cure. Do let us know how you get on with that mate.
Forget the fact about me being a Christian, in laymen's terms you are a real ********!!

Old 04-02-2016, 05:05 AM

Quote:

Why don't you try and back your lying mouth up with one instance of me claiming of a healing of a disease being done by God that was done by man

Or admit the truth and that you make false accusations

Fair enough?

Old 04-02-2016, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Why don't you try and back your lying mouth up with one instance of me claiming of a healing of a disease being done by God that was done by man

Or admit the truth and that you make false accusations

Fair enough?
Well without going through every post (or your blog, which I have asked you to give me the link to and you haven't) you could read your post #15 in which you claimed to have had lung cancer which quite clearly involved the expertise, skill, equipment and science of a hospital and it's staff, yet you claimed to have been miraculously 'cured' by your god. I can't believe that you were not receiving the amount of medical care that lung cancer would demand. Are you saying that you were going to hospital but they did absolutely nothing for you and it was all down to your god?

Day after day we read about these 'miraculous' cures by gods and I have never, NEVER yet come upon one that did not involve the person receiving the best of medical attention yet giving all the credit to their gods...and I suspect that you are the same. All I've seen you do is whinge and complain about the medical treatment you have received from hospitals. Well in that case don't go to hospitals. If you think that your god is miraculously curing you and hospitals are doing nothing for you STAY HOME AND PRAY. Fair enough?

...and stop being so aggressive for goodness sake! Your last two posts are so... 'unchristian'!

Old 04-02-2016, 06:28 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,604,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Before Hitler, it was impossible for the Jews to claim their land but what Hitler had done was so gruesome, the entire global community decided to give them back their homeland, and so what Hitler set out to do in wiping out all the Jews, he actually accomplished a way for Jews to become a nation and then to return.
What Hitler accomplished? Or what omni god had planned.

"god made a new covenant"

Check out the money shot @ 9:11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7irFN2gdI

Quote:
God has provided a way for anyone to become,"His people" as well as there are responsibilities for "His people" to fulfill in order to remain "His people"

Those who did not follow the order of the King were banished.

Jesus is the King of the Jews

All those who do not follow the Commandments of Jesus are banned from the chosen people, this includes those of, "ethnic Jewish heritage" as well as those who have been grafted in by faith in Jesus but have failed to produce acceptable fruit as a member of the family of God............. However the reality of this judgment would not become official until a person physically dies, and then comes "the judgment".

You worship this thing..... But it's okay, it's on your side for now....

Last edited by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15; 04-02-2016 at 06:41 AM..

Old 04-02-2016, 06:41 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
an impotent child or man will be made whole through growth. Not all of us can wean as early as samuel. And some may take longer than 46 years to build a temple. Yet through out the faithfull a promise from the one who will give us a new name cannot be denied. Sadly many desperate souls have given up hope in salvation of our lord at cavalry and given their gold over to the one who oppressed them all along.
If anyone thinks i stand brave in this world. Just look in the spirit and you will see me on my knees.

How powerless are we when looking death in the face? We should all should search the one who defeated death. Glory is eternal brother. Just as the word is insurmountably embaced in the son of man.
amen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity