U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2016, 09:58 AM

598 posts, read 240,762 times

Advertisements

For the second time in 15 months I am faced with the situation where either God heals me or I die. For the third time the Veterans Administration's doctors have changed their diagnosis of my condition that was originally treated as a torn rotator and then change to rheumatoid arthritis in my neck and shoulder and now to a soft tissue disease that is eating away at my spine. My one side of the spine in my neck has been eaten to the point it is perfectly smooth that caused them to think I had surgery done on my neck but had not told them.I did loose my patience with them this week and walked out of an MRI appointment that they still want me to have

I am okay with being dead put the dying part can get pretty rough, And for that matter already has as I have pretty much lost control of my hands and am not sure how much longer I'm going to be able to post here

However, there is a word been given to me that I would like to leave with the body of Christ so some of us can be on the same one accord with each other as the apostles were with each other and with the truth during the first century.

What is important to be prayed for is not about me but about God's next move on earth needed to take place before the manifestation of the sons of God can appear on earth. What is needed to happen is our final cleansing also known as the death of Eve still living in us. Practically speaking Adam died when we went to the cross but Eve who also was in the transgression has still lived on in our flesh as the soul of man that has always been at war with and trying to rule over the seed of the Holy Spirit of God given to us through the blood of Jesus Christ sprinkled upon our hearts and germinated by the baptism of the Holy Spirit

This final cleansing for those who are blessed to receive it is prophesied of in the passages in Acts when after three hours the woman shows up and lies about the price of the house and dies the same way her husband had three hours earlier (think three days since the cross) for the same failure to surrender all of the house to God.. This is also prophesied and given a second witness when the angel of the Lord comes and smote Peter on his side while he was in prison chained to the guards.. The chains represent Satan's hold that he still has on our flush that is symbolic of us after being completly cleansed and set free all sin in us that allows us to enter into the third and and highest level of Heaven to be with God yet still alive in earthly bodies

I am going to take a break and come back a little later to add to this
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2016, 10:06 AM

6,814 posts, read 3,133,771 times
Get a second opinion, and pain management. Autoimmune? Get a good nutritionist, and change your nutrition.

Sending you light and prayer.

Old 03-26-2016, 10:39 AM

17,712 posts, read 8,875,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
We will be carried to a higher-place, even while we yet live.

Old 03-26-2016, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
We will be carried to a higher-place, even while we yet live.
Either way is a win win............. either I live to serve Him or I go to Him

Old 03-26-2016, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Get a second opinion, and pain management. Autoimmune? Get a good nutritionist, and change your nutrition.

Thank you for the well wishes, for sure I need to get rid of the VA doctor I presently have

On 22 February I went to the emergency room because I could not get my blood pressure down below the neighborhood of 180 over 135. They were able to lower it and then told me that my problem was because the VA was keeping me under medicated and my blood pressure was high because of untreated pain.

However when I told my doctor at the VA she accused me of going to the hospital looking for drugs and that I was lying

I think she is one of Satan's witches.

I have not had anything more powerful than tramadol since the summer of 2009 when I had a third degree burn on my leg. The hospital gave me 12 Percocets and I actually lived a normal lifestyle for almost 3 days for the first time in about a year since I started getting bad

Flagler hospital and the persons there are really nice, they have verses on the walls throughout the ER section while the VA is mostly atheists

Old 03-26-2016, 11:32 AM

17,712 posts, read 8,875,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post
Either way is a win win............. either I live to serve Him or I go to Him
Death is not something to be feared.
But life should be enjoyed to the fullest.

It should never be about pain and suffering.
Unfortunately, the body can be frail and weak.

Hoping you recover from the aches and pain.

Old 03-26-2016, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Death is not something to be feared.
But life should be enjoyed to the fullest.

It should never be about pain and suffering.
Unfortunately, the body can be frail and weak.

Hoping you recover from the aches and pain.

I have no fear of death but I cannot say I have been enjoying life to its fullest these last few years When I had asked for a MRI two years ago they refused to give me one unless I gave up going to the gym and kite boarding. I refused and did not get the MRI so things went undiscovered.

Fortunately I do live close to the beach and I have always had a love affair with the ocean. I was fortunate enough to become an offshore tournament fishing captain and backcountry guide for many years in the Florida keys

For sure a day on the water can do one a lot of good.

Meanwhile I am hoping member "1ribbi" will weigh in on my op comments and her knowledge about the things God has in store for those who love Him and worship Him according to His commandments

Old 03-26-2016, 12:59 PM

4,067 posts, read 1,145,884 times
Quote:
Thank you for the well wishes, for sure I need to get rid of the VA doctor I presently have

On 22 February I went to the emergency room because I could not get my blood pressure down below the neighborhood of 180 over 135. They were able to lower it and then told me that my problem was because the VA was keeping me under medicated and my blood pressure was high because of untreated pain.

However when I told my doctor at the VA she accused me of going to the hospital looking for drugs and that I was lying

I have not had anything more powerful than tramadol since the summer of 2009 when I had a third degree burn on my leg. The hospital gave me 12 Percocets and I actually lived a normal lifestyle for almost 3 days for the first time in about a year since I started getting bad

Flagler hospital and the persons there are really nice, they have verses on the walls throughout the ER section while the VA is mostly atheists

*hugs*

I don't know what to say, this news makes me sad. So I'll just hug you.

Old 03-26-2016, 01:01 PM

13,858 posts, read 9,654,368 times
Quote:

Considering you think that your god will heal you, you seem to be relying an lot on doctors and the medication and equipment given to you by those evil, atheist scientists. Why don't you have the courage of your convictions, stay home and pray and free up the hospital for people who don't believe that gods will help them ?

Old 03-26-2016, 01:07 PM

13,858 posts, read 9,654,368 times
Quote:
The hospital gave me 12 Percocets and I actually lived a normal lifestyle for almost 3 days for the first time in about a year since I started getting bad.
Isn't science wonderful?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or