U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 12:06 PM

42 posts, read 16,088 times

Advertisements

Maybe love is here, prevalent and open to sharing if we look closely.
I'm sorry you're having difficulty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2016, 12:09 PM

20,644 posts, read 22,832,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post
More like telling me to quit posting here
See, you are willing to hear what God has to say!

Old 03-27-2016, 12:35 PM

598 posts, read 241,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
See, you are willing to hear what God has to say!
Whatever made you think I have even not been willing to listen to what God has to say?

Or are you being disingenuous again?

Old 03-27-2016, 12:43 PM

598 posts, read 241,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuthorJeff View Post
Maybe love is here, prevalent and open to sharing if we look closely.
I'm sorry you're having difficulty.
Everyone prefers love......... at least this is how I look at it.

However finding it late in life is not so easy

More on my mind now is what is scarring me because the doctors cannot figure out what could possibly destroy so much of my spine in such a short period of time. They have two x-ray pictures of my neck 14 months apart with the first appearing normal but with the second one, one side of my spine is as smooth as a telephone pole.

Add to this significant amounts of pain, and loss of use of my hands causes the need for love to take a back burner.

Old 03-27-2016, 06:00 PM

21,299 posts, read 20,972,532 times
Livelystone, I just have to ask you one question. I really don't want to be judgmental, so I need to know if I'm reading your OP correctly. Are you saying that there appears to be only one person posting on this forum other than you who is not demonic?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity