U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 12:41 AM

598 posts, read 241,118 times

Advertisements

I am so sick and tired of the hoops I have to go through just to post here, it has pushed my patience to the limit

The presence of demons and demonic spirits present here on this forum, and are prevailing here that are the prevailing force here at "Christianity forum" here at "city data.com," are so prevalent they need to be exposed.

I had thought it was possibly my own lack of experience with computers that was causing all the difficulty of logging on to Christianity forum here at City data.com, until I found out that the only other person who worships God as I do has the same difficulty.

This place is reek with demonic spirits that to the best of my knowledge has only affected forum member "1rebbii" as it has me and no other persons here other than myself.

If, anyone else here has consistent problems with posting and logging on here at City Data.com Christianity, I would like to know about it now

Thanks,

Douglas, AKA Livelystone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2016, 02:02 AM

15,559 posts, read 7,016,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post
I am so sick and tired of the hoops I have to go through just to post here, it has pushed my patience to the limit

The presence of demons and demonic spirits present here on this forum, and are prevailing here that are the prevailing force here at "Christianity forum" here at "city data.com," are so prevalent they need to be exposed.

I had thought it was possibly my own lack of experience with computers that was causing all the difficulty of logging on to Christianity forum here at City data.com, until I found out that the only other person who worships God as I do has the same difficulty.

This place is reek with demonic spirits that to the best of my knowledge has only affected forum member "1rebbii" as it has me and no other persons here other than myself.

If, anyone else here has consistent problems with posting and logging on here at City Data.com Christianity, I would like to know about it now

Thanks,

Douglas, AKA Livelystone
From time to time strange things happen, but I'm not being persecuted, I'm just dealing with the wway the world works.

Old 03-27-2016, 05:00 AM

3,025 posts, read 2,063,843 times
Quote:

Thanks,

Douglas, AKA Livelystone
If you are having problems posting, then talk to the people who run this site - but to claim that this forum is filled with demons and demonic spirits, is completely ignorant.

Old 03-27-2016, 07:08 AM

6,822 posts, read 3,139,069 times
How do you feel, Doug? I hope you manage some joy in your day. Happy Easter.

Old 03-27-2016, 08:06 AM

15,559 posts, read 7,016,415 times
maybe the demon is in your keyboard.

Old 03-27-2016, 08:27 AM

20,597 posts, read 22,756,427 times
Quote:

Thanks,

Douglas, AKA Livelystone
Possibly it is God telling you to THINK about what you are posting?

Old 03-27-2016, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Possibly it is God telling you to THINK about what you are posting?
More like telling me to quit posting here

Old 03-27-2016, 09:34 AM

6,822 posts, read 3,139,069 times
Quote:
More like telling me to quit posting here
Before you go. Turn off your computer, totally. Give it five minutes and re-start it. See if that helps your issues with the site.

Old 03-27-2016, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
How do you feel, Doug? I hope you manage some joy in your day. Happy Easter.
Thank you for the well wishes and the same back to you

Personally speaking I am more inclined to view the Jewish feast dates as more accurate for when someone wants to celebrate certain events such as the resurrection. As I understand it the differences of one month between "easter versus passover" this year is because of this year being a leap year in the Jewish calendar.

Interesting point about easter is there are indications that it was originally an "easter fox" and not a "easter rabbit"

Old 03-27-2016, 10:33 AM

8,692 posts, read 11,435,970 times
Are you on wifi. Now THAT'S demonic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity