Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 03:50 PM

522 posts, read 959,755 times

Advertisements

All Glory and Honor and Power to God the Father Almighty and to Jesus Christ His only Son our Lord

With the passage of the RFID ACT by the current administration, for those of you who still may not know, there are plans to implement this into us and also all wildlife , fish, birds, even minute insect species, claiming that it is for the "common good and preservation" of species, or once again, for our "safety".For the animals, to either find or track them, because of "global warming" because of "species identification".
For us..either because of "terrorists" or "terror" or "illegal immigrants" there will be some excuse.
There is already a drivers license coming out and we have been told in my own state that you must have it by May of 2008.There has been much resistance to this , as it is a direct affront to what we as Christians believe.
Please know that this is not done all at once, but a little at a time, think frog in warm water theory. Know also that our time is very short to do something about it, and that you must act if you want to stop this now.The NAU, the SPP and the RFID are all co-relative. Whether your television will tell you that or not.(The same people who own the media are these large corporate benefactors )(Illuminati)(investors)..ect...
This is all relative to Revelation 13:16
See also Revelation 16:14
Revelation 19:20
I Timothy 4:12
for those of you who do not know what the NAU is see these also

YouTube - doublespeak 101

YouTube - north american union and vchip truth

FISHBOL.org: Fish Barcode of Life Initiative (http://www.fishbol.org/news.php - broken link)

Consortium for the Barcode of Life (CBOL) - All Fishes Initiative

ABBI:: All Birds Barcoding Initiative

Alfred P. Sloan Foundation (http://www.sloan.org/main.shtml - broken link)

5th RFID, Barcoding and Emerging Technologies for Hospitals and Health Systems - RFID Switchboard (http://www.rfidsb.com/showthread.php?t=118 - broken link)

We The People Will Not Be Chipped-Resistance is NOT futile , we will NOT be assimilated (http://www.wethepeoplewillnotbechipped.com/phpfusion/news.php - broken link)

Somark Innovations has now created a tattoo, it is just like the RFID verichip except for that it is an embed in your skin,it is the same thing , it is RFID, and it can track all that you do ,buy,sell and trade.
It is also cheaper to implement this technology.
Six Sigma is a process utilized in barcoding technology, it has at it's root sequences of numbers, it is highly complicated math.There are several methodologies in six sigma. Three sequences of numbers.At it's root I did see three sequences of 6, in the math formula on wikipedia.(Though I do not like to utilize that site, that is where I did find it).

If you belong to a church that does not use the origonal KING JAMES VERSION OF THE BIBLE , you may be being thrown off.

If you belong to a church that has not told you about this yet , you need to know it.
If you plan on voting, please be sure that your candidate is on the Christian side of this issue, in that ,the Council on Foreign Relations, the Globalists,New World Order, definitly do NOT have our best interests as Christians at heart.

I have just found out that several of the very organizations that are promoting this, have been giving money to the charismatics.
These need to be exposed and shown to those innocent people who may have no idea. Please see all of these to be sure.

YouTube - The Illuminati and the New World Order

YouTube - John Todd a former Illuminati: (Explaining The Illuminati)

YouTube - John Todd (Explaining The Illuminati) 2

Please find a Bible based church if you haven't, get saved.

GodTube.com - 1 of 8 - RFID: The Rise of the Mark of the Beast- Billy Crone

this is actually one in an eight part series.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2008, 03:52 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,914,918 times
If you believe Revelations to be fact and inerrant you shouldn't fight against this, but welcome it no?

Old 02-11-2008, 05:08 PM

Default Lior,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior Arel View Post
If you believe Revelations to be fact and inerrant you shouldn't fight against this, but welcome it no?

Not sure I know what you mean?

Old 02-12-2008, 02:15 AM

5,563 posts, read 7,187,800 times
Ever wondered how the entire population of 6.7Bn people are going to be chipped? Remember this has to be done in a very short space of time and not over millennia.

The UN cannot even organize properly. I once worked it out that if one chipper chipped say an decent average of 250 per day would take 26,800,000 man days to complete this. Let us say it was feasibly possible to mobilize 1 million people globally to do this, never mind the logistics, vehicles portable guillotines, remote places like Africa India and China, Russian Steps etc. and the hunting parties to bring in the masses, trucks and and and..... it would still miraculously take 26.8 days assuming all time of all 1 million was spent just chipping and not chasing or beheading.

Now the biochip is surgically removable, it is placed under the skin. Now we enter unhygienic places again in Africa where btw the roads in some countries are non-existent, remember everyone MUST have the mark.

I have not even calculated the costs associated but I guess they would be horrendously high. We all know when the troops are landed, there is the problem of getting them to where they need to be, furthermore, getting lost in a foreign country is very likely even with GPS devices. So taking those into consideration, let us for arguments sake double the time taken as doubling manpower will not really make things go faster as that is more logistics and more vehicles. Look how long it takes the USA to ship in new troops to the Iraq and we are talking 30-50k troops not 1 million, think of the people behind the scenes shipping the chips, weapons provisions usually a ratio of 2:1 for every deployed trooper, so now you have 3 million folk involved. Add to that the known inefficiency of the USA military you can double the time again conservatively (I am using the USA as most of this MOB crap comes from there)

Where are we now time wise?

26.8 x 2 x 2 = 107 days assuming they work 8 hours a day seven days a week. Now we have 3 million folk perfectly coordinated.

Oops, something wrong with the equation, better mobilize another million troops to make it work, not to forget the behind the scenes folk 2:1 so that would mean 3 million more

Can you imagine, even with 6 million people active in Operation "Chip the Planet" how ludicrous it all seems? It would still take at least 1 year and your military is how big? You folk are 300 odd million, 5% of the world population.

But that is not all, what about the Muslim countries? You folk cannot even get Iraq right and you think they are going to lie down and let a Yankee chip them?

For the chip to be it, every single living being must get one, no exceptions.

Anyone with military experience will know what I am on about. Not even the USA, let alone the UN are going to pull this one off. And 6.7Bn folk are going to just let the 2 million Americans Chip them w/o a fight? Yeah right

Is it even feasible to conscript 2 million Americans and mobilize them say in 3 months? Your country is broke; your single biggest asset is debt. I am guessing here but let us say the average pay for a trooper is $1500 per month.

6 million troops for two years salary = $216,000,000,000 you do not think they are just going to chip and leave do you? What is the minimum army contract? 3 years? 5? Yup, 216Bn US dollars and that is only salaries, never mind the weapons, the vehicles, planes and and and…..

Bush is not the antichrist, neither is Putin nor Prince Charles. I mean, America is not exactly top of the popularity charts at present. You really think it is feasible.

Wake up call, the world is bigger than just the USA. Do not measure what may happen elsewhere by your internal standards. Come to rural Africa and then ask yourself, what purpose a chip would serve a starving black child where there is not an infrastructure in place for a Point of Sale via a microchip. You first need to have the infrastructure globally installed to make this feasibly possible, how long will that take? Can they afford it? Who will sponsor it? The USA?

The USA has you folk so scared and bound up in fear you cannot see beyond reality.

So the Chip is not the MoB, no matter what they tell you. It is just not feasible.

There is no rapture. There is no literal Mark of the Beast. There is no literal antichrist. The clue to the last two is found looking in a mirror, then fervent bible study.

The Truth will set you free.

Old 02-12-2008, 12:36 PM

Taglogic RFID

RFID World Africa 2006

We The People Will Not Be Chipped-Resistance is NOT futile , we will NOT be assimilated (http://www.wethepeoplewillnotbechipped.com/phpfusion/viewpage.php?page_id=21 - broken link)

They are not going to do everyone at once, but what they will do is push this , very hard,with laws, with advertising, in business,and by a system of reward and take away, depending on whether you get it. Contracts are being awarded to large bodies of government as well as hospitals and other big business as we speak.
There is a new technology by somark innovations, it is a tattoo, it is much cheaper and it is also RFID. They have put a new twist on the whole thing, and the technology is getting so small that it is next to impossible to believe.
See also,
Revelation 13:16

There is already a large push for this in our state, they have tried to force me to get an RFID "card" (it still has every bit of capability) for a man I take care of who has autism. What is he going to do? Is he a likely "terrorist"?
The man is over the age of 62.
He is harmless. He asks nothing of no one.He is quiet and to himself.
He gets a very very small check for groceries, from the government.
Hardly enough to make ends meet every month.
His parents are deceased.
He has no one.
They said in a letter that his "benefits" could be taken away if he did not have the RFID ID CARD..also known as what they are calling it here.."REAL ID".
The man cannot even drive a car, read, write , has never been married or even traveled out of the state we live in!!!!
Never been on an airplane, never had a record, never.
So the truth will set you free, the devil uses lies and covers up what the real agenda is.
It is up to us to watch and see through it.
I do believe the Bible, the KING JAMES version of the Bible.
It says plainly in there that for lack of knowledge my people are destroyed.

Old 02-12-2008, 01:23 PM

3,695 posts, read 11,335,075 times
If this is a signal that the end times are upon us and that Christ's return in imminent, why are you dead set against it?

Old 02-12-2008, 11:10 PM

5,563 posts, read 7,187,800 times
Full article

Snippet

MARKS OF THE BEAST AND OF THE FATHER

This should be common knowledge in the Church, but I know it is not, so we will touch upon the subject of "the beast and its mark." The first reference is found in the previous chapter (Rev. 13: 14-18), which gives us the number of the mark of the beast ~ 666.

This mark, is it a physical mark? Or is it, like the fire, spiritual? Remember, the first verse of Revelation states that it is spiritual, that the entire book is a book of signs. Revelation 1:1 is the key verse to understanding the rest of the symbolized prophecies of the book; but even without considering this verse, it is still easily seen that the mark of the beast is not a literal mark in the skin of the foreheads or hands of men. The verse that follows 13:18, the one mentioning the number (666) of the mark, is Revelation 14:1. Verse 1 begins a new chapter in our modern translations, which in turn, usually initiates a break in the readers thought and begins a new one. The original manuscripts, however, did not contain chapters, punctuation's, there were no spaces between the words, and all the letters were written in capitals. Punctuation's, small letters, paragraphs, and chapters were added hundreds of years later. Without the chapter break, the reader would more easily keep the train of thought in this passage, especially in the sense of the writings in the foreheads of people.

We will do away with the chapter break and see what has always been there, but gone unnoticed by most: 'And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with Him an hundred forty and four thousand, HAVING HIS FATHER 'S NAME WRITTEN IN THEIR FOREHEADS" (Rev. 13: 16-14: 1 ).

What do you think? Do those who follow the Lamb, the 144,000, do they have the name of their Father written in the skin of their foreheads? Do we suppose that Jesus has a little tattoo parlor set up in the foothills of mount Sion, and before those following Him can go up with Him, do they have to receive their mark? We know better than that, don't we? Even the babes in Christ understand that the Father's name written in the foreheads speaks of having the Spirit of Christ, the mind of Christ, and the works of Christ (777), as obedient Sons would naturally have.

I did not mention that in 3rd world countries, their birth/death records are hardly up to date and furthermore many are still paper based records. China cannot be considered 3rd world but there are 2Bn folk there and 1Bn in India, pretty much a 3rd world but emerging. That alone is half the world's population and yes they have 4 lane highways between all their towns absolutely no problem getting into the countries and furthermore tourist maps are available in abundance outlining every single village etc.

I am sure India and China will manufacture the chips (for export) not for internal use. And yes there is an ATM in every single village in China and India, both countries having the telecoms and electrical utilities infrastructure equal if not better than the USA.

Actually amazing when you let your imagination run wild what you can come up with.

Then of course the entire world 6.7Bn people will converge on Jerusalem (on horseback) to make war with the saints, OK we can nuke a few billion just so the story does not get to ridiculous and Oh we forgot that a nuclear winter will actually wipe out the entire population in a few short years so scratch the nukes, too reciprocal. The battle of Armageddon, the blood will be as high as a horse's bridal aka 4-5' deep on a relatively flat plain. I really love the 50kg hailstones that will fall, can you imagine a hailstone slightly bigger than a pocket of cement?

As for doing it gradually and the argument that not all will get it.

Rev 13:16 And it causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark on their right hand, or in their foreheads,
Rev 13:17 even that not any might buy or sell except those having the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of its name.

To me that covers everyone and even in rural situations, trade exists.

But hey in Africa we have the most sophisticated telecoms and power utilities par excellence in the world, every remote African village has electricity and of course a point of sale machine at every street vendor thatch all linked wireless of course. I have never been to India or China but I guess if ol' backward 3rd world Africa has it, they must have it too. Dang you should see the 4 lane highways here that interconnect every remote village, the infrastructure is amazing, I wonder who paid for it all? Yup we are ready for the MoB, bring it on man.

Oops just woke up, I was daydreaming of utopia.

The whole MoB centres around the rapture myth like the folk will go cloud surfing with Jesus before they have to suffer getting their heads chopped off for refusing the mark. It is so ludicrous to even think a small amount of folk like I illustrated can make the entire world take a mark by force, never heard of revolution?

How long will folk stand by while others get their heads chopped off? Imagine they started trying to do it in the USA. Do you think the other countries will not be ready to repel their borders? Do you think 2.2Bn Chinese are going to sit back and let the States invade w/o reprisal or India (1Bn) for that matter, they got nukes you know. Even if you mobilised the entire population of the USA (330M) India would wipe you folk off the planet. I have shown just how difficult it would be to mobilise 6M folk, and you do not think there would be reprisals within the states?

This is a USA propagated myth by fundamental right-wing Christians.

Well if you can believe that along with the NWO scares (btw, the world is more than the USA), you can just as well believe in the tooth fairy. The folk all point to the UN yet they are the most inept force in the world, believe me I have seen them in RL, pathetic.

If you thought 9/11 was bad, if the USA tried anything remotely as I a have illustrated, that was a picnic.

The perceived power the USA has over the world is about to come crumbling down, the latest was a band-aid on major artery wound. Soon the US$ will not be worth the paper it is printed on. All empires come to an end, you folk are not exempt, it is only a matter of time.

Apologies for a reality check.

BTW, The SA article is about consumer goods tracking, been around for a few years now, more efficient than barcodes.

Last edited by SeekerSA; 02-12-2008 at 11:37 PM..

Old 02-13-2008, 09:36 AM

This is relative to what I am speaking about, and the RFID goes right along with it.

This is an issue in this article that shows how this is affecting America and I encourage all Americans to read it.
If you are not from this country it would still be prudent to read it, because it may be happening where you are too.
God Bless

http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/c200..._20080212.html

PS I would rather be far right, than far wrong.

Old 02-13-2008, 09:44 AM

3,086 posts, read 6,252,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
Remember, the first verse of Revelation states that it is spiritual, that the entire book is a book of signs. Revelation 1:1 is the key verse to understanding the rest of the symbolized prophecies of the book; but even without considering this verse, it is still easily seen that the mark of the beast is not a literal mark in the skin of the foreheads or hands of men.
Great post, Seeker. I agree.. the interpretations of the book of Revelations is so sensationalized that many simple spiritual symbols are being missed.

Old 02-13-2008, 11:20 AM

224 posts, read 413,609 times
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Have you ever researched Hebrew Name Numbering?

The Mark of the Beast—666 or 616? (http://www.americanvision.org/articlearchive/05-10-05.asp - broken link)

This site will at least introduce you to it and what the number 666 actually means.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity