U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-01-2016, 12:54 PM
 
Location: GOVERNMENT of TRAITORS & NAZIS
20,611 posts, read 22,796,608 times
Reputation: 7635

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
You just proved my point.

" ... society gets dibs on judging and sentencing ALL crimes."

We are at the mercy of the liberal's law. the degradation of society is because of liberals getting dibz on laws. Are women and children safer at night today or in 1960?

btw, we don't build prisons. Why in no-god's name would you have these people taking advantage of more of us again and again?

Then why is it the majority of perpetrators are CONSERVATIVE EVANGELICALS?? What liberal laws have made us less safe..

What would the church do with murderers, rapists and other felonies, move them to another city and HOPE they change?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-01-2016, 01:54 PM
 
19,952 posts, read 13,009,160 times
Reputation: 1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Then why is it the majority of perpetrators are CONSERVATIVE EVANGELICALS??
What do you base that statement on? Do you have any kind of documentation to suggest that is the case?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-01-2016, 02:07 PM
 
17,968 posts, read 12,456,138 times
Reputation: 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
There never was a time when America was "moral." We had slavery, for Pete's sake.
And so did Africa.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-02-2016, 07:39 AM
 
Location: GOVERNMENT of TRAITORS & NAZIS
20,611 posts, read 22,796,608 times
Reputation: 7635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
And so did Africa.
Oh, so that makes it OK? Israel had slaves too...so I guess since God told Israel to take slaves, we should all have slaves?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-02-2016, 07:40 AM
 
Location: GOVERNMENT of TRAITORS & NAZIS
20,611 posts, read 22,796,608 times
Reputation: 7635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
What do you base that statement on? Do you have any kind of documentation to suggest that is the case?
I really cannot post links to EVERY news article, but I will find stats that show the majority of atrocities were and have been committed in the name of the evangelical god..

We can start with the genocide being carried out in Africa against homosexuals and masterminded by an American evangelical...

MORE HERE


10 of the worst atrocities


And the killings continue...stayed tuned...

For the next Trvial Pursuit GAme--

Seven times more people have died in Christian wars: 113.8 million compared to the 16.4 million who died in Muslim wars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-02-2016, 08:36 AM
 
9,169 posts, read 2,798,860 times
Reputation: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
I really cannot post links to EVERY news article, but I will find stats that show the majority of atrocities were and have been committed in the name of the evangelical god..

We can start with the genocide being carried out in Africa against homosexuals and masterminded by an American evangelical...

MORE HERE


10 of the worst atrocities


And the killings continue...stayed tuned...

For the next Trvial Pursuit GAme--

Seven times more people have died in Christian wars: 113.8 million compared to the 16.4 million who died in Muslim wars.

The enemy here is a COMMON one, and it is the RELIGIOUS SPIRIT, the spirit of Jezebel that sits upon the 7 "hills", which are really enormous mountains in God's eyes, the fullness of the flesh man on the face of the earth. As long as SHE is not seen and dealt with, and the body keeps fighting itself, nothing will ever change. Good thing her end is to be consumed with fire, and that fire is on the horizon. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2016, 06:29 AM
 
Location: GOVERNMENT of TRAITORS & NAZIS
20,611 posts, read 22,796,608 times
Reputation: 7635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
The enemy here is a COMMON one, and it is the RELIGIOUS SPIRIT, the spirit of Jezebel that sits upon the 7 "hills", which are really enormous mountains in God's eyes, the fullness of the flesh man on the face of the earth. As long as SHE is not seen and dealt with, and the body keeps fighting itself, nothing will ever change. Good thing her end is to be consumed with fire, and that fire is on the horizon. Peace
OH NO! Not the dreaded 7 hills of the RCC!! Walter Martin really did evangelicals a huge disfavor with that kingdom of the cult crap...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2016, 07:24 AM
 
9,169 posts, read 2,798,860 times
Reputation: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
OH NO! Not the dreaded 7 hills of the RCC!! Walter Martin really did evangelicals a huge disfavor with that kingdom of the cult crap...

Have you been with me so long and you still don't know me, lol? Do you REALLY think I meant Rome? Do I SOUND like I worship the RCC and it's fairy tales? Puh-lease give me more credit than that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2016, 03:10 PM
 
Location: GOVERNMENT of TRAITORS & NAZIS
20,611 posts, read 22,796,608 times
Reputation: 7635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Have you been with me so long and you still don't know me, lol? Do you REALLY think I meant Rome? Do I SOUND like I worship the RCC and it's fairy tales? Puh-lease give me more credit than that.
I really want to , but reading 99% of previous posts is making it really difficult for me to issue credit..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2016, 01:24 PM
 
Location: Southern Oregon
15,577 posts, read 7,032,650 times
Reputation: 1607
And if you were to issue credit on this one, would it be more....or less? Btw, Rbbi1, the evangelical "7 hills" thing is a criticism of Rome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top