U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are the 144,000 all Jews? No Gentiles?
Yes, they are all Jews 1 20.00%
Maybe, I don't know 0 0%
No, They are everyone who is in Christ at his return, Jews and Gentiles 3 60.00%
I am not taking your poll. 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2016, 01:12 PM

4,053 posts, read 1,452,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
No such thing as spiritual Israel...

The whole world will find out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2016, 01:26 PM

26,248 posts, read 13,915,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Yeah...No such thing as spiritual Israel...You can't prove it...

Old 04-13-2016, 01:35 PM

13,275 posts, read 4,233,174 times
Quote:

Find out what?

That God is a liar and he will not make good on his promises?

If God doesn't make good on his promises to the only people who followed him, why would you think for a moment that he would bless you at all?

Israel are a people who love the commandments of God and they keep his commandments although the world will try and kill everyone because they hate them so bad, that they would reject the commandments of God and create their own worship system apart from God.

If a person rejects the commandments and the Sabbbaths and the 7 feasts of Christ only to accept the Sabbaths, feasts and traditions of a Babylonian God, then what in the world would this have to do with a spiritual Israel?

The God of Israel has his own commandments, his own particular ways, and he seals people in their foreheads for what Holy days they keep. Israelis know this, they know what Rosh Hashanah does in marking the foreheads of Israel against Yom Kippur.

Those that keep the holy days of God are sealed in their forehead, and you say that you are the spiritual Israel?

People reject Jerusalem as their Holy place, they reject all the Holy days, traditions and rituals of God. They reject Judah their brother when in fact, the both should be one, but it was the gentiles who left God and they stood against everything called of God or that is worshipped of God saying,'' We are the new Jews.''

But a Jew keeps the ways of God and what does Jesus say of this?

''Those who keep the laws and teach others to keep the laws will be the greatest in the kingdom.''

I gotta tell ya, I don't think most of these people who claim to be a new Israel keep the commandments of God much less, teach others to keep it. But the Jews actually know Messiah BECAUSE they are the only ones who keep his feasts and his Sabbaths. You are the new Israel? I might say that you were the new Babylon instead, where do your feasts and Sabbaths come from O Israeli?

Do you keep the commandments of God?

LOL.

For thousands of years the nations have persecuted the chosen people and they have born the punishment of the world BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO ABANDON THE WAYS OF GOD, COME WHAT MAY.

And after they have born the persecution for thousands of years, suddenly, you are the new Israel and all the promises and blessings come to you instead of them? That's not what I read at all, and again, if God doesn't make good on his promises to the Jewish people, why in the world would you think he would make good on his promises to you?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-13-2016 at 01:45 PM..

Old 04-13-2016, 01:48 PM

Quote:
The whole world is about to find something out on Pesach, and then on Rosh Hashanah, and Yom Kippur, and Sukkot.

The servant who doesn't know the comings and goings of his master cannot give the children of God meat in due season.

The servant who doesn't watch the comings and goings of his master on his appointed visitation days is gonna be cut in half.

Old 04-13-2016, 02:02 PM

Revelation 2

This is showing two kinds of people raising a child within them.

Jezebel is to give her children the milk of the word until they can eat meat so that they will be fully grown when the day comes, but Jezebel couldn't possibly raise her child because she has thrown the milk and meat out the window and so her child never matures, and if we are found with children instead of grown sons, then that child is going to be taken away from those of Jezebel.

Revelation 2

20Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Now, here are those who have raised full grown sons, and these are the overcomers fed with the milk of word until they began eating meat and their child is full grown.

Revelation 2

24But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. 25But that which ye have already hold fast till I come. 26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father{the sons of Jesus raised in a person}. 28And I will give him the morning star. 29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

2 kinds of people, one has a child sitting in a corner with no milk of the word because they had rejected the commandments of God and all the instructions given in walking through each of the 7 visitation days of God. When the children of Jezebel are killed with death, why will ALL THE CHURCHES SUDDENLY KNOW THAT GOD IS A GOD WHO SEARCHES THE REIGNS OF THE HEART?

Is God going to come and kill all the children of all the churches? No, He comes to kill the children that people refused to give meat to, they remained children throughout the life of a person's walk. When God kills all the children of Jezebel, ALL THOSE OF THE CHURCHES WILL KNOW BECAUSE THEY WILL SUDDENLY BE VOID OF THEIR CHILDREN AND THEY WILL KNOW IT AND WEEP.

The child of Christ that is formed in a person slowly as Paul says, you have to be born again, but if you don't give that child the milk, he will never eat the meat, and he will remain a child until he is taken and killed.

Revelation 14
12Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.

Revelation 12
So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

The overcomer in 1 John 5

Overcoming the World
2By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and observe His commandments. 3For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments; and His commandments are not burdensome. 4For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world-- our faith.…

Daniel
4I prayed to the LORD my God and confessed and said, "Alas, O Lord, the great and awesome God, who keeps His covenant and lovingkindness for those who love Him and keep His commandments, 5we have sinned, committed iniquity, acted wickedly and rebelled, even turning aside from Your commandments and ordinances.…

1 John 5
... This is how we know that we love God's children{inside you}: we love God and keep his commandments. ...

You have been made the keeper over the household of God to give his children meat in due season after you have been given a seed and through a miracle, you have become pregnant, having never known your husband and only you can raise the children of God, only you can give his children meat in due season.

But woe unto those with children and those weaning children in those days.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-13-2016 at 02:24 PM..

Old 04-13-2016, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post

Israel has proved it--Have they accomplished this yet? Matt 23:39) No they outright have refused for well over 1900 years. Literal Israel is cut off until they accomplish that( Matt 23:37-38)-- spiritual Israel is now Gods chosen.

Old 04-13-2016, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Find out what?

That God is a liar and he will not make good on his promises?

If God doesn't make good on his promises to the only people who followed him, why would you think for a moment that he would bless you at all?

Israel are a people who love the commandments of God and they keep his commandments although the world will try and kill everyone because they hate them so bad, that they would reject the commandments of God and create their own worship system apart from God.

If a person rejects the commandments and the Sabbbaths and the 7 feasts of Christ only to accept the Sabbaths, feasts and traditions of a Babylonian God, then what in the world would this have to do with a spiritual Israel?

The God of Israel has his own commandments, his own particular ways, and he seals people in their foreheads for what Holy days they keep. Israelis know this, they know what Rosh Hashanah does in marking the foreheads of Israel against Yom Kippur.

Those that keep the holy days of God are sealed in their forehead, and you say that you are the spiritual Israel?

People reject Jerusalem as their Holy place, they reject all the Holy days, traditions and rituals of God. They reject Judah their brother when in fact, the both should be one, but it was the gentiles who left God and they stood against everything called of God or that is worshipped of God saying,'' We are the new Jews.''

But a Jew keeps the ways of God and what does Jesus say of this?

''Those who keep the laws and teach others to keep the laws will be the greatest in the kingdom.''

I gotta tell ya, I don't think most of these people who claim to be a new Israel keep the commandments of God much less, teach others to keep it. But the Jews actually know Messiah BECAUSE they are the only ones who keep his feasts and his Sabbaths. You are the new Israel? I might say that you were the new Babylon instead, where do your feasts and Sabbaths come from O Israeli?

Do you keep the commandments of God?

LOL.

For thousands of years the nations have persecuted the chosen people and they have born the punishment of the world BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO ABANDON THE WAYS OF GOD, COME WHAT MAY.

And after they have born the persecution for thousands of years, suddenly, you are the new Israel and all the promises and blessings come to you instead of them? That's not what I read at all, and again, if God doesn't make good on his promises to the Jewish people, why in the world would you think he would make good on his promises to you?

Israel fell away, over and over--rejection of the Messiah was the last straw, the absolute rejection of the new covenant, which is the will of God( the renting of the banner in two at the moment Jesus died signifies they are cut off)--They are now cut off( Matt 23:37-38) until they accomplish this Matt 23:39)--for over 1900 years they have outright refused.
It was Israels fault, not Gods that he rejects them now--He left the door open to them-Matt 23:39) they refuse to go through it.

Old 04-13-2016, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Israel has proved it--Have they accomplished this yet? Matt 23:39) No they outright have refused for well over 1900 years. Literal Israel is cut off until they accomplish that( Matt 23:37-38)-- spiritual Israel is now Gods chosen.

Old 04-13-2016, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Israel fell away, over and over--rejection of the Messiah was the last straw, the absolute rejection of the new covenant, which is the will of God( the renting of the banner in two at the moment Jesus died signifies they are cut off)--They are now cut off( Matt 23:37-38) until they accomplish this Matt 23:39)--for over 1900 years they have outright refused.
It was Israels fault, not Gods that he rejects them now--He left the door open to them-Matt 23:39) they refuse to go through it.
You are missing the part where G-d says that He has always reserved a remnant of Israel...

Old 04-13-2016, 11:11 PM

Quote:
The Messiah has 7 feast days and he has his own Sabbaths, traditions and rituals that teach of him.

Do you really know Messiah?

The Jews do, and they actually prove what they believe with their own hands. One person says he believes in Messiah but he rejects Jerusalem and the feast days appointed for the king of Jerusalem. He appoints another Holy place all to his own and he calls the Torah a strange thing standing against all that is of God.

Then you have the Jews who actually keep the Sabbaths feasts, traditions and rituals of Messiah that teach who he literally is.

Why would you think that you know Messiah more than the Jews when the Jews are the ones who keep the ways of God, his commandments and the feasts made for his sons?

Gentiles converted to Judaism, do you know this?

Jesus and his disciples didn't come teaching pagan ways, they did not come teaching against Torah and if one of them had, then they were deserving of a sinner's death and they are false prophets and anti Christ who try and turn the children of Israel against the commandments of God and God's appointed ways.

Should a Jew join you in your lawlessness when Jews are demanded to keep the laws forever?

Should a Jew convert to your ways of Babylon and then reject the ways of Jerusalem, the feasts of the king of Jerusalem?

Jesus came to make two men one, but one man has left the other and I don't speak of Jews, but Gentiles who left their first love.

Gentiles converted to Judaism, and Jesus did not come teaching the Holy days of the Messiah of Babylon, but how could you hope that a Jew would believe you and then abandon God to follow your ways which are against God, against Israel, against Jews?

A gentile would have a Jew abandon Judaism to take on pagan practices and then teach him to call the Torah a strange thing.

I would say that the gentile who does this should really think of what he is doing because there were many like him before him, Antiochus Epiphanies for one.

They come to change the times and seasons so that the children of God do not know the appointed visitation days of their God.

You would recommend that a Jew should believe as you and follow Messiah as you do in Babylonian feasts and Sabbaths, and the Jew should call the Torah a strange thing when God has demanded that he keep it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity