U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are the 144,000 all Jews? No Gentiles?
Yes, they are all Jews 1 20.00%
Maybe, I don't know 0 0%
No, They are everyone who is in Christ at his return, Jews and Gentiles 3 60.00%
I am not taking your poll. 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2016, 02:40 PM

4,064 posts, read 1,455,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
When did G-d ever say that?...

He showed Israel in 70ad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2016, 04:09 PM

13,292 posts, read 4,246,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Jesus taught-- proof of ones love for him was by one-LISTENING to him, not lip service--listening--That would entail---learning every single teaching and applying every single teaching--here is the tough one on most---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God= OT-NT-- years of study to learn every utterance and apply them daily.
The new religion Jesus started is not pagan--the great apostasy( 2Thess 2:3) brought paganism in. God sent Jesus to the Israelites--they rejected him. Thus God cut them off-Matt 23:37-39

This Remnant that Paul is speaking of is Israel, not Judah.

Those 7000 reserved in Israel were reserved in the Northern kingdom alone. Elijah was sent to the Northern kingdom to bring them back to Judah and John was sent to the gentiles of the Northern kingdom, not to Jews.

Those 7000 in Romans 11 are 7000 real Israelis from the Northern kingdom and Paul was one of them as was the disciples.

This has nothing to do with Judah.

Romans 11~ 7000 men from the ten lost tribes

A Remnant of Israel
1I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, 3Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. 4But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself Seven Thousand Men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. 5Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 6And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

7What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
8(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day.
9And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
10Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
The Ingrafting of the Gentiles
11I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. 12Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

Just after Elijah was told of these 7000 men, we see the king of the Northern kingdom gather these same 7000 men.

1 Kings 20.

15Then he mustered the young men of the rulers of the provinces, and there were 232; and after them he mustered all the people, even all the sons of Israel, 7000 men.

Then Revelation speaks of these same 7000 men born in every generation.

Revelation 11

13And in that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell; Seven Thousand people were killed in the earthquake, .....

Here is Paul EXPLAINING how Gentiles are grafted through a promise to the Northern kingdom of the lost Ten tribes when God PROMISES to bring these lost gentiles a betrothal in order to make them Israel under a REDEEMING MARRIAGE.

This EXPLAINS that Gentiles are grafted through Ephraim the Northern kingdom of Israel, NOT THE SOUTHERN.

God has NEVER given up on Judah and where Paul quotes EXPLAINING HOW GENTILES ARE GRAFTED, He also tells us from the same place that Judah still walks with God.

John was sent out as a friend of the bridegroom so that Gentiles could marry a Jew in a redeeming betrothal that made Gentiles one with Jews, they do not become Jews.

22What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? 23What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory— 24even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles? 25As he says in Hosea:

{The promise to the ten lost tribes NOT JUDAH}
“I will call them ‘my people’ who are not my people;
and I will call her ‘my loved one’ who is not my loved one,”

26and,
“In the very place where it was said to them,
‘You are not my people,’

there they will be called ‘children of the living God.’ ”

Jesus brought a covenant for Ephraim and Judah when Ephraim had been lost for 700 years, and so before he could bring a covenant, FIRST he had to get betrothed in order to redeem gentiles through a promise spoken to Northern Israel, the lost ten tribes, the kingdom of Ephraim.

They became CO-HEIRS.

But then the gentiles completely left the covenant and the religion of God and it doesn't even matter what they think of Jews after that have stood against the commandments of God and everything that is called of God or that is worshipped.

Gentiles do as the ten lost tribes had done and they think they can get away with it when they absolutely, cannot.

Jesus came and revived the ten lost tribes by adding to the nation but this is no longer so. Gentiles converted to the ways of a Jewish Messiah and then a gentile had the chance to keep the ways of God and to accept the religion of God. Gentiles converted from Paganism into Judaism for 100 years after Jesus died.

Gentiles were to make Judah Jealous, but why in the world, or how in the world could a gentile make a Jew jealous when the gentile left the religion 2000 years ago?

Jews are not jealous of Muslims, they are not jealous of Hindus, now jealous with any other religion because of the fact that they are the only ones in THEIR religion.

When Gentiles were converting to Judaism in hoards of multitudes, Judah would be jealous, but certainly could care less what a Christian does because the Christian does not have the same worship system. A Christian doesn't rival a Jew in Passover of the feast of Tabernacles where the promises are given.

You can't receive a promise from a Jewish feast day like Pentecost lest you keep the Pentecost and love the feasts.

You can't ever expect to receive the spirit of the fall Pentecost that is promised to those who keep it, and no double portion of spirit can fall on a person who rejects the very thing that gives it to them.

If there is possibly a replacement for Jews and their religion, it will not originate from Babylon.

Old 04-16-2016, 04:23 PM

Hosea 1

6Gomer conceived again and gave birth to a daughter. Then the Lord said to Hosea, “Call her Lo-Ruhamah (which means “not loved”), for I will no longer show love to Israel, that I should at all forgive them.

7YET I WILL SHOW LOVE TO JUDAH; and I will save them—not by bow, sword or battle, or by horses and horsemen, but I, the Lord their God, will save them.”
8After she had weaned Lo-Ruhamah, Gomer had another son.

9Then the Lord said, “Call him Lo-Ammi (which means “not my people”), for you are not my people, and I am not your God.[SIZE=4][/SIZE]

10“Yet the Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ they will be called ‘children of the living God.’

11The people of Judah and the people of Israel will come together; they will appoint one leader and will come up out of the land, for great will be the day of Jezreel.

TAKE GREAT NOTICE THAT GENTILES WILL BE CALLED BACK FROM THE GENTILES LOST IN THE TEN TRIBES, AND THEN WHAT HAPPENS?

THE PEOPLE OF JUDAH AND THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL WILL THEN COME TOGETHER.

Jesus brought a new covenant for Ephraim and Judah, for Israel and Judah.

Gentiles are grafted through the promise to these ten lost tribes
and after gentiles have been betrothed to a Jew, they become Israel, the lost ten tribes, NOT JUDAH.

JUDAH and ISRAEL will then come together and this happened in the New Testament right up until the gentiles left the covenant, left Judah, left Jerusalem and they are no longer one with Jews.

They began killing Jews after 100 years and this went on for 2000 years and yet gentiles claim that they still have a covenant when they in fact left it.

The Jew didn't start converting to the Roman and Babylonian religions, rather the gentiles converted to the religion of Christ and kept his Passover in truth and in spirit as Paul tells us to.

The gentiles left, so they couldn't take the place of Jews even if they thought they could.

But this was never what happened, Gentiles never replaced Jews, they only returned as Ephraim had to return and come home repenting as the prodigal son does and he has to throw off any worship of any other God.

If we took the Jews completely out of the picture, then we are still left with Gentiles who call the Torah a strange thing, Gentiles who do not practice the 7 feasts of Messiah but rather the feasts of Babylon, and so the gentile couldn't replace a Jew if that Gentile will not even accept the Passover of Christ.

If we tell people about the sacrifice of Jesus at Passover and then teach him never to keep the Passover, how does he have a Passover?

Old 04-16-2016, 05:20 PM

4,583 posts, read 2,268,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Gentiles are not supposed to be a part of the 144,000. Revelation says the 144,000 are comprised of 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of ISRAEL.
Believers of the nations will be with Christ among the heavenly realms while that is going on on the earth.
Please keep in mind since Pentecost the ' Israel of God ' is ' spiritual Israel '( Not fleshly ) - Galatians 6:16
Since Pentecost ' Jerusalem above ' is mother - Galatians 4:26
Since Pentecost a spiritual Jew is Not necessarily one by flesh but by spirit - Romans 2:28-29

So, the 12 tribes ( whose list differers from the Genesis list ) of Revelation are spiritual tribes ( Christians )

Since Pentecost, God's nation is a ' spiritual nation ' with No borders or boundaries on any map - 1st Peter 2:9,5
Fleshly Israel of today, by the Grace of God, exists as a national group or nation but Not God's spiritual nation.
Their ' religious house ' of worship was abandoned by God according to Jesus at Matthew 23:38

Old 04-16-2016, 05:42 PM

17,968 posts, read 12,434,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Rev 7:3-8 saying, "You shall not be injuring the land, nor yet the sea, nor yet the trees, until we should be sealing the slaves of our God on their foreheads." (4) And I hear the number of those sealed: a hundred forty-four thousand. Sealed out of every tribe of the sons of Israel are: (5) out of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand are sealed; out of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand; out of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand; (6) out of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand; out of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand; out of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand; (7) out of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand; out of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand; out of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand; (8) out of the tribe of Zebulon twelve thousand; out of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand; out of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand are sealed.

12 tribes. 12,000 from each tribe of Israel comprising the 144,000. Believers of the nations are not a part of the 144,000.

Israel was set aside to be light bearers on the earth (they were hewn out of the olive tree) and so the nations were grafted into the olive tree. The olive tree represents light since oil is pressed from the olives. As long as the nations are remaining in God's kindness they will remain grafted in as light bearers of the truth of the evangel (Romans 11).

The nations, for the almost last two thousand years have been saved apart from Israel.

Once the complement of the nations enters (Romans 11:25) then Christ returns and the nations meet the Lord in the air (1 Thess.4:17). Christ is with them in spirit among the celestials (Eph.2:6). Then at the end of the 3 1/2 years tribulation Christ returns and deals with Israel and the nations on the earth in flesh (Matt.25:31-46; Rev.20:6) while He remains with believers of the nations among the celestials in spirit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Please keep in mind since Pentecost the ' Israel of God ' is ' spiritual Israel '( Not fleshly ) - Galatians 6:16
Since Pentecost a spiritual Jew is Not necessarily one by flesh but by spirit - Romans 2:28-29

So, the 12 tribes ( whose list differers from the Genesis list ) of Revelation are spiritual tribes ( Christians )

Since Pentecost, God's nation is a ' spiritual nation ' with No borders or boundaries on any map - 1st Peter 2:9,5
Fleshly Israel of today, by the Grace of God, exists as a national group or nation but Not God's spiritual nation.
Their ' religious house ' of worship was abandoned by God according to Jesus at Matthew 23:38
No, since Pentecost the believers of the Circumcision were inherently zealous for doing the law. It was not until Israel was being set aside that grace went to the nations apart from Israel.

This link might help on why there are two differences in the list of tribes in Revelation:

Why are Dan and Ephraim not listed in the 144,000 of Revelation 7:4-8?

Old 04-16-2016, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post

Says you lol.

There is a physical Israel and they have always been God's people and nobody is going to change this fact. A gentile may have a chance to join them, but you aint never gonna replace physical Israel and you aint never going to cancel out all the countless of promises that God made to them and if you could, you would only prove that there is no God.

Is the sun shining or the moon right now?

What covenant do you have?

A New Covenant
31Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the HOUSE OF JUDAH: 32Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

33But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put MY LAW in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

35Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:

36If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

37Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

The sun and moon are still around

Are you Ephraim or Judah?

A gentile has a chance to do as Ephraim must do in his return, but if a Gentile doesn't return to his first love, then he is neither Ephraim now Judah.

What does Christianity have to do with the covenant given to Ephraim and Judah?

Old 04-16-2016, 10:17 PM

KJW47

Matthew.

You are the sons of Joseph and you cling to the promises given to the sons of Joseph.

There are two kingdoms, two lands, and there is a city between these two kingdoms that BOTH MUST BECOME A PART OF.

Jerusalem is between the son of Joseph and the son of David and Jerusalem is in Benjamin and so the call went out to produce a Benjamin.

Jesus came as Joseph, he was rejected by his brethren, thrown into a pit wherein was no water{Hell}, he was sold into the gentile nations and presumed dead by his family.

Joseph is presumed dead by his family but he became a co ruler in all of Egypt and this is the whole world.

While in Egypt, Joseph has two sons who are gentile.

But then the last days come when the world is starving and all people have come up to Egypt in order to live, and they have to come up to Joseph.

All the brethren of Joseph except for Benjamin come up to Egypt lest their family die and they starve to death. The Brethren of Joseph come and they do not know their brother although HE KNOWS THEM.

Joseph demands that they bring his TRUE BROTHER, '' BENJAMIN.''

Benjamin is the ONLY true brother of Joseph by the same mother and the same father.

THE ONLY ONE.

The Brethren find out that Joseph has demanded that they produce Benjamin and Judah does something that has redeemed him COMPLETELY.

Judah had spent all those years in regret and he knew that what had come upon him was because of what he did to his brother Joseph. So Judah is willing to sacrifice his life after years of torment and regret at what he did to Joseph, and here is Judah GIVING his life to Joseph in order to save Benjamin, THE TRUE BROTHER OF JOSEPH. AS IF SOMEBODY NEEDED TO PROTECT BENJAMIN FROM JOSEPH!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Judah WAS GIVING HIS LIFE TO PROTECT BENJAMIN FROM JOSEPH.

HE HAD NO IDEA THAT JOSEPH WAS STANDING THERE.

Joseph's life only pointed to Jesus, and I really wouldn't understand if somebody would say that it doesn't.

What does Joseph tell his brethren?

All those brethren who persecuted him and threw him into a pit wherein there was no water?

Those brethren that sold him into the hands of Gentiles?

Ya know what Joseph does?

He says,'' IT WAS MEANT TO BE.''

Imagine what Joseph would have done to a person who came along messing with his brethren?

Imagine what Joseph would have done if somebody came along messing with his true brother by the same mother?

Joseph said that their rejection was meant to happen in order to save ALL THE NATIONS FROM STARVATION!!!!!!

He told them it was meant to be and their was not a choice there.

By their rejection, the whole world at that time was saved because of the acts of Joseph after his brothers rejected him and sold him.

Imagine a Christ who went through the exact same thing and here are the Egyptians who are persecuting the brethren of Joseph.

The brethren of Joseph were made shepherds throughout the land of Egypt and they had obtained the right to choose out any land in Egypt they desired, and they were shepherds above all shepherds and when it comes to Christian thought, THESE are the Rabbis above Rabbis.

The brethren of Jesus who rejected him.
The brethren of Joseph who rejected him.

Who can speak against them?

Bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel.

Old 04-17-2016, 12:18 PM

4,064 posts, read 1,455,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
KJW47

Matthew.

You are the sons of Joseph and you cling to the promises given to the sons of Joseph.

There are two kingdoms, two lands, and there is a city between these two kingdoms that BOTH MUST BECOME A PART OF.

Jerusalem is between the son of Joseph and the son of David and Jerusalem is in Benjamin and so the call went out to produce a Benjamin.

Jesus came as Joseph, he was rejected by his brethren, thrown into a pit wherein was no water{Hell}, he was sold into the gentile nations and presumed dead by his family.

Joseph is presumed dead by his family but he became a co ruler in all of Egypt and this is the whole world.

While in Egypt, Joseph has two sons who are gentile.

But then the last days come when the world is starving and all people have come up to Egypt in order to live, and they have to come up to Joseph.

All the brethren of Joseph except for Benjamin come up to Egypt lest their family die and they starve to death. The Brethren of Joseph come and they do not know their brother although HE KNOWS THEM.

Joseph demands that they bring his TRUE BROTHER, '' BENJAMIN.''

Benjamin is the ONLY true brother of Joseph by the same mother and the same father.

THE ONLY ONE.

The Brethren find out that Joseph has demanded that they produce Benjamin and Judah does something that has redeemed him COMPLETELY.

Judah had spent all those years in regret and he knew that what had come upon him was because of what he did to his brother Joseph. So Judah is willing to sacrifice his life after years of torment and regret at what he did to Joseph, and here is Judah GIVING his life to Joseph in order to save Benjamin, THE TRUE BROTHER OF JOSEPH. AS IF SOMEBODY NEEDED TO PROTECT BENJAMIN FROM JOSEPH!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Judah WAS GIVING HIS LIFE TO PROTECT BENJAMIN FROM JOSEPH.

HE HAD NO IDEA THAT JOSEPH WAS STANDING THERE.

Joseph's life only pointed to Jesus, and I really wouldn't understand if somebody would say that it doesn't.

What does Joseph tell his brethren?

All those brethren who persecuted him and threw him into a pit wherein there was no water?

Those brethren that sold him into the hands of Gentiles?

Ya know what Joseph does?

He says,'' IT WAS MEANT TO BE.''

Imagine what Joseph would have done to a person who came along messing with his brethren?

Imagine what Joseph would have done if somebody came along messing with his true brother by the same mother?

Joseph said that their rejection was meant to happen in order to save ALL THE NATIONS FROM STARVATION!!!!!!

He told them it was meant to be and their was not a choice there.

By their rejection, the whole world at that time was saved because of the acts of Joseph after his brothers rejected him and sold him.

Imagine a Christ who went through the exact same thing and here are the Egyptians who are persecuting the brethren of Joseph.

The brethren of Joseph were made shepherds throughout the land of Egypt and they had obtained the right to choose out any land in Egypt they desired, and they were shepherds above all shepherds and when it comes to Christian thought, THESE are the Rabbis above Rabbis.

The brethren of Jesus who rejected him.
The brethren of Joseph who rejected him.

Who can speak against them?

Bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel.

God showed he is not with Israel in 70 ad.

Old 04-17-2016, 12:34 PM

17,740 posts, read 8,879,421 times
It's who you are, not what you think about others.

Old 04-17-2016, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
God showed he is not with Israel in 70 ad.

What happened then was foretold to happen, and just as they were persecuted for 2000 years and even put into an oven was foretold. God made no secret about it and he also made it no secret that he would again gather them, and their last Exodus was greater than the first.

The miracle of the birth of the nation of Israel and Gentiles helping them return home was an astounding foretold miracle. When Israel became a nation again, there were so many gentiles who recognized God fulfilling his promise to the Jews, and through a miracle they have now become very strong, unbelievably strong and nobody would have ever guessed they could survive. Truman laughed about it when the league of nations portioned land for the Jews return saying,'' If that small of a number of people can overcome a billion enemies living next to them, then let them try.''

This was all foretold to happen K, God for sure punished them, but he is also fulfilling his promise in gathering them back, gentiles helping them return JUST BECAUSE of what God promised the gentile who helped a Jew return.

70 A.D.

Rome is the whole world with people from every country and they begin a 7 year war where the sacrifices are cut off after 3 and a half years.

The whole world hated the Jews so relentlessly and FOR GOOD REASON. Rome had been in a very vile war, a very gruesome war for 7 years and what happens after the war is ended?

There was a very strict, steep Jewish tax put on anyone who even looked Jewish.

Christianity was a sect of Judaism that was legally recognized by Rome and Rome had to separate it's Christian converts from the Jews.

If you were caught keeping the Passover of Christ or the Pentecost, of Rosh Hashanah, or Yom Kippur, or the feast of Tabernacles, YOU were considered a Jew and now you and your family was hated and you yourself had to pay that steep Jewish tax after the war and everyone hated Jews from that war.{ I would like to think that I would keep keeping the Passover even under such threat and tax, and persecution but that would have been extremely hard to do ESPECIALLY if you had children/ your children would have been hurt if you continued in Jewish feasts}

Everything did change in 70 A.D.

I would give you that because of what happened in the temple, but this isn't 70 A.D.

The Turks came in 1517 at the same time Martin Luther came and they made it even tougher to follow the commandments of God.

Hitler came and even used the words of Martin Luther to his country and Jews went into the oven.

But just as we entered a new era in 70 a.d., we also entered a restored era in the Twentieth century.

There was a season for this and a season for that, and now is the time of exodus, of blessings and who could deny them this?

God is gathering them back just as he had promised, and just as he had promised those Jews to be gathered back, he is also gathering others just as he has promised.

Do you know what happens after God has gathered all the Jews he will gather? He gathers every gentile who has an inheritance in Israel and those gentiles are the sons of Joseph mixed with the sons of David and they become the most powerful force in the whole world.

The feast of Tabernacles comes{Pray for the latter rain/ so that the rain falls on your seed}

Zechariah 10.

Judah and Israel will Be Restored
1Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.

2For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because there was no shepherd.
3Mine anger was kindled against the shepherds, and I punished the goats: for the LORD of hosts hath visited his flock the house of Judah, and hath made them as his goodly horse in the battle.

4Out of him came forth the corner, out of him the nail, out of him the battle bow, out of him every oppressor together.
5And they shall be as mighty men, which tread down their enemies in the mire of the streets in the battle: and they shall fight, because the LORD is with them, and the riders on horses shall be confounded.

6And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them.

7And they of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, and their heart shall rejoice as through wine: yea, their children shall see it, and be glad; their heart shall rejoice in the LORD.
8I will hiss for them, and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased.

God strengthened Judah as it is today and I think he will do it even more, but then it begins speaking of Ephraim, and Ephraim is the northern kingdom of Israel, the ten tribes of gentiles who come under the name,'' Joseph.''

Gentile believers, '' THEIR CHILDREN SHALL SEE IT, AND BE GLAD: THEIR HEART SHALL REJOICE IN THE LORD.''

This is speaking about gentile believers in the God of Israel being gathered after Judah has been strengthened and gathered.

When those of Joseph become one with those of David and God has AGAIN fixed the brotherhood between us.

There are such great prophesies about how gentile believers will become one with Judah, the greatest prophesies of all.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-17-2016 at 01:17 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity