Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are the 144,000 all Jews? No Gentiles?
Yes, they are all Jews 1 20.00%
Maybe, I don't know 0 0%
No, They are everyone who is in Christ at his return, Jews and Gentiles 3 60.00%
I am not taking your poll. 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2016, 01:25 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,449,759 times

Advertisements

I think about that guy who was healed by Elijah when he said that he may have to bow to some God in a temple or something and Elijah didn't seem to think it a big deal.

I don't think it's a big deal what people do on Holy days, but my only concern is trying to show just how much there is to be learned from learning the 7 appointed feasts of Christ, they are your promises each year, and Revelation begins in the fall high holy days.

It is literally a book about Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, the feast of Tabernacles, and Shemini Atzereth, and you can even see what happens between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur because of the ancient knowledge that there will be ten days of repentance, or that everyone finds out where they stand on Rosh Hashanah.

Revelation 2

Message to the Church in Smyrna
9'I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 10'Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to cast some of you into prison, so that you will be tested, and you will have tribulation for ten days.

These ten days are very specifically speaking of the ten days between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.

I can take almost every single chapter of Revelation and show exactly why it is Rosh Hashanah or Yom Kippur, there is no mistaking it.

If somebody is seriously interested in being able to read the book of Revelation, he just needs to start studying the fall high holy days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2016, 01:42 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Everyone in the world is sealed in their forehead each and every year, and Jesus went to officiate a priesthood in heaven like we do on Earth. The priesthood on earth, and the temple had to be designed in an exact way as Moses told them to make sure and be exact because the Temple on Earth and the priesthood only shadows what takes place in heaven so that we will know.

Every year Jesus speaks your name on Rosh Hashanah and many books are opened and a decision made on your head each year.

Thank God we have such a priest officiating for us in heaven, but the order of things in heaven do not change, Rosh Hashanah never ends.

So when we see 144,000 being sealed in their forehead, we know what day it is, and when we see the temple proper being measured by the counting of the people within, we know this is Rosh Hashanah, but the gentile court is not measured and it's people are not counted.

But it is funny how to conclude that the 144,000 being sealed is the exact same event as 4 chapters later when the temple is being measured.

Revelation 7

144,000 Sealed
1After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. 2Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: 3“Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” 4Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.
5From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed,
from the tribe of Reuben 12,000,
from the tribe of Gad 12,000,
6from the tribe of Asher 12,000,
from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000,
from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,
7from the tribe of Simeon 12,000,
from the tribe of Levi 12,000,
from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,
8from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,
from the tribe of Joseph 12,000,
from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.

The Great Multitude in White Robes

9After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10And they cried out in a loud voice:

The multitudes.

Revelation 10~Go back to chapter 7

11Then I was told, “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings.”

Revelation 11~ Again this is Rosh Hashanah, the measuring of the temple is the counting of the people and they are counted and sealed.

The Two Witnesses
1I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. 2But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.

But you can show Rosh Hashanah over and over in each chapter. Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur are shown in the seals, in the trumpets and in the bowls as Rosh Hashanah begins on the first seal in the first trumpet and in the first bowl from 3 different perspectives from 3 different vantage points.

What is happening is a slow resurrection where one seal is taken off and a voice is then heard and a bowl poured out.

Gentile believers in God have to trample the court for 42 months as a walk in that a Gentile is progressively becoming Israel so that he may enter the Holy place where only Israel may enter.

It is just showing the walk of a gentile in 42 months of a 7 year covenant, the gentile goes to a symbolic death and becomes a new creature who is given power to continue another 3 and a half years.

Revelation was written for each and every generation and it is just showing a progressive walk from dying daily in Passover, receiving that rain, and then beginning on Rosh Hashanah as a new creature if one completes his walk..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity