Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are the 144,000 all Jews? No Gentiles?
Yes, they are all Jews 1 20.00%
Maybe, I don't know 0 0%
No, They are everyone who is in Christ at his return, Jews and Gentiles 3 60.00%
I am not taking your poll. 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2016, 04:50 PM

23,144 posts, read 10,445,085 times

Advertisements

Firstfruits means that you have just died and given birth to a new son you have raised, you are as a virgin in this body, just as Jesus was a submissive virgin to the will of his father and he had raised a son within his own body, and his body gave birth to the first born son into a kingdom that many sons will follow and become,'' Brethren.''

Not brides, not children, but brethren and this is reserved for the very few in history who have been born again having a spirit formed within them. They give that child the milk of the word until they can begin eating the meat of the word so that this child matures.

Jeremiah 31
How long will you go here and there, O faithless daughter? For the LORD has created a new thing in the earth-- A woman will encompass a man."

A WOMAN WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A FULL GROWN MAN.

Jesus died on the cross and was resurrected to become the firstfruit son of many other sons to follow.

Revelation 1
Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne, and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.

1Corinthians 15
23But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

This says that when Jesus comes, EVERYONE who is in Christ is a firstfruit, and this is throughout all history as Revelation notes.

Revelation 14

These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Now if somebody is telling you that those 144,000 are all Jews, it means that no gentile will obtain the first resurrection and the first resurrection has nothing to do with salvation, it is a reward obtained, an extremely few amount of people have obtained this reward while the majority are saved without reward.

1 Corinthians 9

24Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 25Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. 26Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. 27No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

1 Corinthians 3

Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a REWARD. 15If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be SAVED; yet so as by fire

Being a firstfruit of Christ is very specific in how it is showing a submissive virgin giving birth to a full grown man, and we see these virgins in Revelation 14, everyone who is in Christ, and who have gained the reward of first resurrecting BECAUSE they raised their child into maturity.

If we say that the 144,000 firstfruits, those virgins in Revelation 14 are only Jews, then we say that there are no gentiles in Christ and no gentile will obtain the first resurrection because all these people are ALL the people in history who are in Christ, and who have raised a full grown son IN ORDER for him to be born as a full grown man IN ORDER for him to obtain the resurrection because resurrection is not salvation, but it is reward and YOU are building THAT HOUSE, and if it will not stand in the flames, you are saved with no resurrection?

''Redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb''
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2016, 04:58 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,966,764 times
Gentiles are not supposed to be a part of the 144,000. Revelation says the 144,000 are comprised of 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of ISRAEL.

Believers of the nations will be with Christ among the heavenly realms while that is going on on the earth.

Old 04-08-2016, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Gentiles are not supposed to be a part of the 144,000. Revelation says the 144,000 are comprised of 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of ISRAEL.

Believers of the nations will be with Christ among the heavenly realms while that is going on on the earth.
Jesus brought a new covenant for Ephraim and Judah but Ephraim had been lost for 700 years before Jesus came but Hosea gives them a promise. Ten tribes were taken into Assyria where they became gentiles but Hosea says after they become,'' Not his people,'' it is then that God grafts them through a promised betrothal finely detailed in Hosea 2 to where God will allure them to himself and betroth them to himself.

Ten tribes became gentiles before they were ever exiled into Assyria where they became the lost ten tribes.

If you are not of Judah and not of Ephraim, there is no covenant, but the gentiles of the lost ten tribes had a promise that they would receive a promised betrothal and so John was sent out as the friend of the bridegroom where Jesus betrothed himself to those gentiles living in the land of Ephraim.

''Those who had sat in darkness for 700 years have seen a great light and Jesus added to the nation by betrothing gentiles as his brides. Elijah was not sent to Jews, nor was John, why?

Jews are ALREADY betrothed to God, they are already Israel and not needing a betrothal to redeem them into Israel.

Gentiles are brought into Israel by the promised betrothal to the lost ten tribes of Ephraim.

Gentiles become a part of Israel.

Old 04-08-2016, 07:26 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,785,454 times
Jews are servants of God by spirit and truth.

Old 04-08-2016, 08:50 PM

What Tribe are you standing in right now?

What position of the Temple are you camping in?

There are 4 camps with 3 names in each camp.

Concerning the children of Jacob, it is a ladder that has 4 steps where there is the east, the west, the north, the south and there are also 3 constellations given to each direction just as it is with the Sphinx, so too did the children of Israel camp accordingly to the stars.

You begin in Reuben, Simeon and Levi, and this was a very bad beginning and it takes and separates, it divides as Simeon and Levi will be mixed within the tribes.

In Judah you have began self sacrificing and in Zebulun you have crossed the seas with your message upon the great waters of men. A boat has two sides, one is called Zebulun and that side of the boat is for making money in order to support your brother Issachar as he studies to become a priest and Judah is sitting in the boat and this is why Revelation speaks so much about the merchant sailors upon the seas in a boat because the majority of people are as Issachar sitting upon a wall and he wont commit.

Dan comes and throws the rider in tribulation in order to sift you as wheat, handed over to the serpent who bites at the horse's heels.

So you say your pray and then you are strengthened in Gad, and you Gad about and go back to Issachar.

The multitudes, the multitudes in Issachar!

But then Dan comes again and he sifts you as wheat and you become Gad, and then you overcome and you have become strong in the Lord.

You have become Gad and you will become strong and not go back this time, and because the Torah was always on your lips, Your bread shall be FAT, Royal danties shall roll off your tongue..

But Imagine making it to Naphtali, through Joseph to earn the prize of Benjamin?

IMAGINE BEING SET FREE IN NAPHTALI.

Peter Raises Dorcas from the Dead
36Now in Joppa there was a disciple named Tabitha (which translated in Greek is called Dorcas); this woman was abounding with deeds of kindness and charity which she continually did.37And it happened at that time that she fell sick and died; and when they had washed her body, they laid it in an upper room.…

Here is where you stand in the tribes.

Jacob Blesses his Sons
1And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.
2Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father.
3Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power:
4Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch.
5Simeon and Levi are brethren; instruments of cruelty are in their habitations.
6O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united: for in their anger they slew a man, and in their selfwill they digged down a wall.
7Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce; and their wrath, for it was cruel: I will divide them in Jacob, and scatter them in Israel.
8Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.
9Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?
10The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
11Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:
12His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk.
13Zebulun shall dwell at the haven of the sea; and he shall be for an haven of ships; and his border shall be unto Zidon.
14Issachar is a strong ass couching down between two burdens:
15And he saw that rest was good, and the land that it was pleasant; and bowed his shoulder to bear, and became a servant unto tribute.
16Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel.
17Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.
18I have waited for thy salvation, O LORD.
19Gad, a troop shall overcome him: but he shall overcome at the last.
20Out of Asher his bread shall be fat, and he shall yield royal dainties.
21Naphtali is a hind let loose: he giveth goodly words.
22Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:
23The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:
24But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel
25Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:
26The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren.

BENJAMIN SHALL RAVIN AS A WOLF, in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil.

28All these are the twelve tribes of Israel: and this is it that their father spake unto them, and blessed them; every one according to his blessing he blessed them.
The Death of Jacob

29And he charged them, and said unto them, I am to be gathered unto my people: bury me with my fathers in the cave that is in the field of Ephron the Hittite, 30In the cave that is in the field of Machpelah, which is before Mamre, in the land of Canaan, which Abraham bought with the field of Ephron the Hittite for a possession of a buryingplace. 31There they buried Abraham and Sarah his wife; there they buried Isaac and Rebekah his wife; and there I buried Leah. 32The purchase of the field and of the cave that is therein was from the children of Heth. 33And when Jacob had made an end of commanding his sons, he gathered up his feet into the bed, and yielded up the ghost, and was gathered unto his people.

Look behind you Benjamin.

Old 04-08-2016, 08:57 PM

It will be in the days of Noah that 2 by 2 they will come.

So many people alone.

Then suddenly when people find that they are alone, the wealth of all the nations will be gathered together for one cause.

Old 04-08-2016, 09:26 PM

Can a Gentile become a Levite, that is the question.

YES, and if God appoints you as HIS priest and he even appoints you as HIS Levite, then wouldn't he certainly give you an anointing of oil to learn very fast?

Right here is the promise to a Gentile IF he wants to be considered, '' A Levite.''

Isaiah 66

17“Those who consecrate and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one who is among those who eat the flesh of pigs, rats and other unclean things—they will meet their end together with the one they follow,” declares the Lord.
18“And I, because of what they have planned and done, am about to come and gather the people of all nations and languages, and they will come and see my glory.
19“I will set a sign among them, and I will send some of those who survive to the nations—to Tarshish, to the Libyans and Lydians (famous as archers), to Tubal and Greece, and to the distant islands that have not heard of my fame or seen my glory. They will proclaim my glory among the nations.

20And they will bring all your people, from all the nations, to my holy mountain in Jerusalem as an offering to the Lord—on horses, in chariots and wagons, and on mules and camels,” says the Lord. “They will bring them, as the Israelites bring their grain offerings, to the temple of the Lord in ceremonially clean Vessels .

21 And I will select some of them also to be priests and Levites ,” says the Lord.

22“As the new heavens and the new earth that I make will endure before me,” declares the Lord, “so will your name and descendants endure. 23From one New Moon to another and from one Sabbath to another, all mankind will come and bow down before me,” says the Lord. 24“And they will go out and look on the dead bodies of those who rebelled against me; the worms that eat them will not die, the fire that burns them will not be quenched, and they will be loathsome to all mankind.”

Mankind doesn't die, this worm that never dies is your flesh.

You are offered a seed for the fruit harvest and you pray for the rain of the fruit harvest so your seed receives rain, so your seed will die, so your seed will bear fruit.

A person you has a seed for the fruit harvest will have a seed that never receives the rain and so the seed will sit there alive until a drop of water has fallen on that seed and it will burst it's skins in death and become a brand new living thing.

If you are a person whose fire is never quenched with a worm that never dies, it means you will be like a man walking amongst gods.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-08-2016 at 09:54 PM..

Old 04-08-2016, 09:34 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times
What. No one is gonna answer Hannibal.

Old 04-09-2016, 02:57 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,015,913 times
The 144,000 were saved to the Lamb by the law of God as they were not defiled with women from Revelation 14:4...............Christians who come from gentles and Jews are not under the law and where saved directly by being born again to the righteousness of Jesus Christ who was born of the tribe of Judah, then who adopts them to God by His sacrifice of Judgment ......From Revelation 14:12-13....Here is the patience of the saints here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus ............. This 144,000 is Not a literal number , as Jesus sacrifice is worthy to save much more who will come

Old 04-09-2016, 06:29 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,219,613 times
And here I thought the 144,000 were Jehovah Witnesses...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity