Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 10:22 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,615,972 times

Advertisements

Old Mike? What does" to blazes with you" mean? Is the phrase regional?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2016, 10:25 AM

33,230 posts, read 26,447,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Old Mike? What does" to blazes with you" mean? Is the phrase regional?
It means, ''go to hell.'' But I decided to delete it.

Old 04-18-2016, 10:28 AM

3,298 posts, read 2,474,064 times
Chas Addams called this back in the 50's.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Cy3zeR7RlC...stonehenge.jpg

Old 04-18-2016, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
It means, ''go to hell.'' But I decided to delete it.
Oh.
Really?

Seems a bit cranky in a discussion. I have never told someone to "go to hell." Not on the internet, or in my daily life.

I think it is a serious thing, this "go to hell" statement, or wish.

So, are you s speaking of hell as a place of torture, and fire?

Or, do you ascribe to hell being the town dump which was always smoldering, and produced poisonous methane gas.

Either place is a pretty terrible thing when you really think about what you said.

Old 04-18-2016, 10:50 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,223,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
I am not using my keyboard to ridicule the man. And now, you attempt to belittle me by calling me young Mike.

You need to take a good long look at yourself instead of spending your time running down others.

gnawing at the emotional feelings is a low blow.

There are too many nincompoops running around claiming gittb did this, or does that and She is growing weary of all the craziness.

She told me there is no sin in pointing out another's insanity when it perverts the truth an distorts reality. So if others want to believe that giants, created by satan (isn't the creation of life proprietary to gittb?) and using ENGLAND as a base from which to launch attacks against Israel they best be prepared to be called out of it.
UNLESS, you are suggesting there are a few biblical principals that support satan creating life, having a few GIANTS on the payroll and the wherewithal to keep it all on the low for a thousand years....

Old 04-18-2016, 11:07 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,876,287 times
If stonehenge was plunked down in or around the time of Noah it's common knowledge that giant nephelim many unearthed in Arab countries
and unearthed in Ohio! Their spirit still exists post flood and they will return soon if not already here. You have to be biblically illiterate to consider anyone educating people of the known giants ( the history is extensive to a point of OT 101 ) Add me to the crackpot list with thousands of prophetically literate. Who's YOUR daddy? Ref. Genesis 6.4 and Numbers 13.33 Booo!

Last edited by openmike; 04-18-2016 at 11:17 AM..

Old 04-18-2016, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
If stonehenge was plunked down in or around the time of Noah it's common knowledge that giant nephelim many unearthed in Arab countries
and unearthed in Ohio! Their spirit still exists post flood and they will return soon if not already here. You have to be biblically illiterate to consider anyone educating people of the known giants ( the history is extensive to a point of OT 101 ) Add me to the crackpot list with thousands of prophetically literate. Who's YOUR daddy?
So, GIANTS roamed the earth? They are already here? GIANTS? Have returned? How will we know these GIANTS? How could a GIANT hide? I am sure I would have heard of GIANTS if they were common knowledge. I do not think GIANTS are common knowledge.

Who's your daddy? What does that mean. What does his daddy have to do with anything? What does it have to do with GIANTS?

Old 04-18-2016, 11:26 AM

3,298 posts, read 2,474,064 times
Well, the sun's obviously over the yardarm somewhere.

Old 04-18-2016, 11:32 AM

5,718 posts, read 7,259,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Or, do you ascribe to hell being the town dump which was always smoldering, and produced poisonous methane gas.

Before it was purchased by Anne Arundel County and became the Glen Burnie Sanitary Landfill, it was known as "Smuck's Dump". There were always parts of it on fire. A guy I used to work with told me that sometimes he'd take his dates there at the end of the evening, telling them that he was going to show them what Hell looked like.

Old 04-18-2016, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P47P47 View Post
Before it was purchased by Anne Arundel County and became the Glen Burnie Sanitary Landfill, it was known as "Smuck's Dump". There were always parts of it on fire. A guy I used to work with told me that sometimes he'd take his dates there at the end of the evening, telling them that he was going to show them what Hell looked like.
Did he ever get to a second date?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity