Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2016, 03:42 PM

77,032 posts, read 47,365,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
What you don't know is spiritual truth, in much depth and what we war against.
If you say so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2016, 03:46 PM

1,613 posts, read 1,021,737 times
Someone just tell me please, how do I delete my profile?

Old 04-24-2016, 03:47 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,592,184 times
Quote:
I posted because the Holy Spirit had me post the truth about how children and adults can behave with no rational explanation, because there is nothing from their 'nurture' (as opposed to their nature) that would cause them to behave that way other than the spiritual realities what have caused it.

The sad fact that the Christianity section is overflowing with weak mamby pamby Christians at best, and carnal unbelievers at worst who hound anyone speaking the truth, because of the rife unbelief in their own hearts, is testament to darkness of this place. It is also a pretty good reason to leave this place to the fire of Gods refining, which is exactly what is required. The friends I have here of the same heart and mind appear to be going through their own trials at the moment and are therefore absent most of the time. I will PM/email them and that will be it.

God bless.

Age-enduring
The Spirit moves me to tell you the following. There is a rational explanation. Your family is afraid of you. You have isolated your wife from her family. This is their reality. They do not feel safe.

Mamby Pamby? So, start taking responsibility for your actions, and your behavior. If there is a testament to darkness here, you have bared your dark soul.

Old 04-24-2016, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Someone just tell me please, how do I delete my profile?
How about just controlling yourself and stop posting. I will recognize your next resurrection.

Old 04-24-2016, 04:31 PM

1,613 posts, read 1,021,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
How about just controlling yourself and stop posting. I will recognize your next resurrection.
I won't need to come on here again - it has served its purpose. I've met a couple of spiritual parents - better than I could have ever hoped for - their wisdom is beyond many lifetimes of years for average believers, and God gave them to me right here. I've emailed with one and he has come back, also asking to know how to fully remove his account. I will find out off a mod.

When you are posting falsetruths about my family fearing me, you are calling white to be black and vice versa - that is not a predicament I would ever want to be in before a Holy God, who knows how to purge us of all falsehood. I happily submit to his discipline as a son.

Old 04-24-2016, 05:17 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,605,222 times
Quote:
You may not find a link - everyone's walk with God is different and especially in this area. Many of the body of Christ are totally ignorant, especially of Ancestral Generational Dissociation, and therefore oblivious to where freedom can be brought forth in their lives.

Type, 'Bob Larson Irish Priest' into Google and watch the video.
Is this the Bob Laron? He's a charlatan/exorcist. Don't let this man near your son or wife!
https://www.boblarson.org/

Old 04-24-2016, 05:22 PM

Quote:
I won't need to come on here again - it has served its purpose. I've met a couple of spiritual parents - better than I could have ever hoped for - their wisdom is beyond many lifetimes of years for average believers, and God gave them to me right here. I've emailed with one and he has come back, also asking to know how to fully remove his account. I will find out off a mod.

When you are posting falsetruths about my family fearing me, you are calling white to be black and vice versa - that is not a predicament I would ever want to be in before a Holy God, who knows how to purge us of all falsehood. I happily submit to his discipline as a son.
Yes. You will come here again. You are far too taken with yourself not to.

Old 04-24-2016, 05:24 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,048,154 times
Generational curse: The excuse some believers give themselves so they don't have to deal with psychological issues.

Old 04-24-2016, 05:40 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,334,545 times
Bob
Quote:
You may not find a link - everyone's walk with God is different and especially in this area. Many of the body of Christ are totally ignorant, especially of Ancestral Generational Dissociation, and therefore oblivious to where freedom can be brought forth in their lives.

Type, 'Bob Larson Irish Priest' into Google and watch the video.
Bob Larson? Exorcism?

https://exposingboblarson.wordpress.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Hsjfs1iLI

Just how loud and emphatic are you when you're "praying" and "calling on the Holy Ghost" with your son?

Old 04-24-2016, 05:49 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,334,545 times
Quote:
I posted because the Holy Spirit had me post the truth about how children and adults can behave with no rational explanation, because there is nothing from their 'nurture' (as opposed to their nature) that would cause them to behave that way other than the spiritual realities what have caused it.

The sad fact that the Christianity section is overflowing with weak mamby pamby Christians at best, and carnal unbelievers at worst who hound anyone speaking the truth, because of the rife unbelief in their own hearts, is testament to darkness of this place. It is also a pretty good reason to leave this place to the fire of Gods refining, which is exactly what is required. The friends I have here of the same heart and mind appear to be going through their own trials at the moment and are therefore absent most of the time. I will PM/email them and that will be it.

God bless.

Age-enduring
The Holy Spirit made you post?

Maybe there IS a rational explanation for your child's fear. Your behaviour.

Just how loud or emphatic are you when you're "praying" and "calling on the Holy Spirit" with your 7 year old son?

Disorganized Attachment

Last edited by Ceist; 04-24-2016 at 06:11 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity