Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2016, 11:43 AM

225 posts, read 112,550 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I'm an ass you're an ass

Calling someone out because they think it's righteous to judge sin is not being judgmental
You got it wrong: calling someone out isn't a sin, being judgemental is. How can someone judge when they have sin? I guess not to y'all, but it really is a sin. Gods the judge, because he had no sin. That's one reason he can judge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2016, 11:45 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,387,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth777 View Post
You got it wrong: calling someone out isn't a sin, being judgemental is. How can someone judge when they have sin? I guess not to y'all, but it really is a sin. Gods the judge, because he had no sin. That's one reason he can judge.

How did he get it wrong, when you agree with him? That would make you wrong, too.

Old 06-26-2016, 11:48 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,283,016 times
Quote:
Yes being judgmental is. Calling someone out for thinking they have the right to judge another is not sinning. I have no right to judge another nor do I have the authority of the bible to do so, i will not stay quiet about those that think they do.

Old 06-26-2016, 11:55 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,942,760 times
Quote:
I agree with this, but you will be hard pressed to get the sin-appeasers to understand because they don't have ears to hear.

Old 06-26-2016, 11:58 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,387,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
I agree with this, but you will be hard pressed to get the sin-appeasers to understand because they don't have ears to hear.
LOL. He and Pcamps are saying the same thing. You who wish to judge others for their sins have no right to do so (it's God's job, not yours), and calling you out on that is NOT judging.

So, you agree with that. Stop judging.

Old 06-26-2016, 12:00 PM

Quote:
I have no right to judge another nor do I have the authority of the bible
You're right. You are not qualified to inspect fruit -- and that's the Bible truth. Let the rants begin...

Old 06-26-2016, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
LOL. He and Pcamps are saying the same thing. You who wish to judge others for their sins have no right to do so (it's God's job, not yours), and calling you out on that is NOT judging.

So, you agree with that. Stop judging.
You say that I judge when in fact it's the Scriptures, which you don't have understanding, that is the judge.

Old 06-26-2016, 12:04 PM

Quote:
I don't give a rats *** about son the way you do. I am more interested in how i am growing in Christ than to be focused on what I assume is or what's the world coming to when adults get a kick out of wearing diapers. I just did not need to know about that.

Old 06-26-2016, 12:05 PM

Quote:
I don't give a rats *** about son the way you do. I am more interested in how i am growing in Christ than to be focused on what I assume is or what's the world coming to when adults get a kick out of wearing diapers. I just did not need to know about that.
You proved my point.

Old 06-26-2016, 12:05 PM

Quote:
You say that I judge when in fact it's the Scriptures, which you don't have understanding, that is the judge.
Where does it say in your bible that we can use the bible to judge another.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity