Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2016, 01:56 PM

31,374 posts, read 20,025,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
She's proud to be a jezebel; now we know what we're dealing with. God despised her.
You're as cartoonish as your bible godling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2016, 02:01 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,584,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
You're as cartoonish as your bible godling.
How did SC know I look exactly like this? All except for the flat belly, the perky breasts, and the black hair?

Old 07-31-2016, 02:03 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,916,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
God does not despise anyone. God loves me, and I love you. That is what you are dealing with, brother.
There is no escaping that fact.

In your world only. There are many walking the earth who have already blasphemed the Holy Spirit and God hates them; they're on their way to damnation. Are you one of them? God only knows.

Matthew 12
[31] Wherefore I [Jesus] say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
[32] And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Old 07-31-2016, 02:06 PM

Quote:
In your world only. There are many walking the earth who have already blasphemed the Holy Spirit and God hates them; they're on their way to damnation. Are you one of them? God only knows.

Matthew 12
[31] Wherefore I [Jesus] say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
[32] And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
I do not sin, brother. God loves me, and I love you. I will admit you do not make it easy, but there you go. That is just the fact.

Old 07-31-2016, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Judgement with mercy or without shapes us
Fed to the dogs

2 Kings 9
[6] And he arose, and went into the house; and he poured the oil on his head, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, I have anointed thee king over the people of the LORD, even over Israel.
[7] And thou shalt smite the house of Ahab thy master, that I may avenge the blood of my servants the prophets, and the blood of all the servants of the LORD, at the hand of Jezebel.
[8] For the whole house of Ahab shall perish: and I will cut off from Ahab him that pisseth against the wall, and him that is shut up and left in Israel:
[9] And I will make the house of Ahab like the house of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, and like the house of Baasha the son of Ahijah:
[10] And the dogs shall eat Jezebel in the portion of Jezreel, and there shall be none to bury her. And he opened the door, and fled.

Old 07-31-2016, 02:12 PM

Quote:
I do not sin, brother. God loves me, and I love you. I will admit you do not make it easy, but there you go. That is just the fact.
Unless you're born of the water of the Word and of Jesus' spirit, you shall in no wise enter into God's kingdom. The multitudes in hell aren't declaring God's love.

Old 07-31-2016, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Fed to the dogs

2 Kings 9
[6] And he arose, and went into the house; and he poured the oil on his head, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, I have anointed thee king over the people of the LORD, even over Israel.
[7] And thou shalt smite the house of Ahab thy master, that I may avenge the blood of my servants the prophets, and the blood of all the servants of the LORD, at the hand of Jezebel.
[8] For the whole house of Ahab shall perish: and I will cut off from Ahab him that pisseth against the wall, and him that is shut up and left in Israel:
[9] And I will make the house of Ahab like the house of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, and like the house of Baasha the son of Ahijah:
[10] And the dogs shall eat Jezebel in the portion of Jezreel, and there shall be none to bury her. And he opened the door, and fled.
Dogs love me. They come for daily visits.

My secret? Bacon.

Old 07-31-2016, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Unless you're born of the water of the Word and of Jesus' spirit, you shall in no wise enter into God's kingdom. The multitudes in hell aren't declaring God's love.
I am unconcerned with your silly pronouncement. God does not frighten me. We are old friends.

Come down from your pedestal of Jello, brother.

God wants you to be happy. God wants you to find a woman, or a man who makes you happy. God wants you to have a robust relationship with this person.

Old 07-31-2016, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Dogs love me. They come for daily visits.

My secret? Bacon.
You're not amusing when playing with fire; you're on dangerous ground if there's still any hope for you. Just one more step...

Old 07-31-2016, 02:22 PM

Quote:
You're not amusing when playing with fire; you're on dangerous ground if there's still any hope for you. Just one more step...
Here, just for you. This is me. Jezebel. An artists rendition of a beautiful woman. Me? I would pose in a tiara, a tutu, and pearls.
Oh.... and my favorite red sequined shoes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity