Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 11:08 AM

15,862 posts, read 6,325,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
First of all, the incestuous Mother and Son are giving consent, so based on your own logic, they should be allowed to marry; they have rights. Thanks for proving my point.

Secondly, the male dog could be a man trapped in a dog's body, so rights should be granted to this person inside of the dog. Also, the dog is giving consent as he's having an erection to have intercourse with the woman. Based on today's perversion, you hypocrites owe it to the dog (man), to grant him and his lover a marriage license. Lastly, set that woman free from jail!

The chickens are indeed coming home to roost. You sow to the wind, you get a hurricane; it's called reaping what you sow. The LGBT people think they can hold back the dam. LOL! The flood will sweep them away.
How is it that you judge incest as wrong? Is there scriptural backing for this? Honest question because I can't remember anything in the bible about it. I do remember instances of incest in the bible and it seemed to me it wasn't so much against it. The story of Lot impregnating both of his daughters comes to mind. God had just saved him as the only righteous man so it looks to me God was OK with it. Even if you buy the story that Lot was raped God still saved the 2 daughters that did he raping.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2016, 11:57 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,944,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
I want to be sure I'm understanding you correctly, do you wish to see harm come to nonbelievers? Do you actually believe a flood will sweep away the entire LGBTQ population? Do you have a preaching gig outside of City Data?
Perversion has no end. Did the LGBT people really think that perversion would stop with them? NO. The flood of "perversion" will sweep them away. More perverted groups will demand their rights too. The Islamic people are now demanding polygamy.

"When it comes to civil rights here, then polygamy is a civil right," he insists. "Muslims do not agree with homosexual partnerships, and yet they have to accept a system that allows it. There is no reason why Italy should not accept polygamous marriages of consenting persons."

Italian Muslim Group Demands Polygamy as a Civil Right

The chickens are coming home to roost.

Old 08-13-2016, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
How is it that you judge incest as wrong? Is there scriptural backing for this? Honest question because I can't remember anything in the bible about it. I do remember instances of incest in the bible and it seemed to me it wasn't so much against it. The story of Lot impregnating both of his daughters comes to mind. God had just saved him as the only righteous man so it looks to me God was OK with it. Even if you buy the story that Lot was raped God still saved the 2 daughters that did he raping.
It's in the Bible. God condemned incest right along with homosexuality and bestiality; He lumped them all together.

Old 08-13-2016, 12:03 PM

Quote:
It's in the Bible. God condemned incest right along with homosexuality and bestiality; He lumped them all together.
I don't remember that scripture. I'll do a search but in case I can't find it could you link me up?

Edit: found some in Lev 18

Old 08-13-2016, 12:06 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,392,298 times
Quote:
The chickens are coming home to roost.
Or is the sky falling, sc?

Old 08-13-2016, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Or is the sky falling, sc?
I'm reminded of Fred Sanford clutching his chest and declaring "It's the big one." "I'm coming Elizabeth" Maybe I'm just jaded after living under end time hysteria for so long. Those old farmers I grew up with running around claiming it be the end of days are long dead and a new crop carries out the message of impending doom. If I didn't know better I would say the powers that be are trying to keep these people on edge.

I vote for the OP to be most likely to go Aunt Esther and invoke the Lord while swatting someone with a giant purse.

Old 08-13-2016, 12:55 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,392,298 times
Quote:
I'm reminded of Fred Sanford clutching his chest and declaring "It's the big one." "I'm coming Elizabeth" Maybe I'm just jaded after living under end time hysteria for so long. Those old farmers I grew up with running around claiming it be the end of days are long dead and a new crop carries out the message of impending doom. If I didn't know better I would say the powers that be are trying to keep these people on edge.

I vote for the OP to be most likely to go Aunt Esther and invoke the Lord while swatting someone with a giant purse.
There's an image!

Old 08-13-2016, 01:16 PM

63,810 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
There's an image!

Old 08-13-2016, 01:32 PM

I can't decide against The Peacemaker or The Pucker Popper.

Old 09-07-2016, 01:26 PM

"A 4-year-old child in Australia has begun the process of having a sex change with financial assistance from the New South Wales Department of Education even though the child hasn't yet started kindergarten. Many critics are warning the government that the child is too young to make such consequential life decisions."

m.christianpost.com/news/4-year-old-child-starts-sex-change-transition-before-kindergarten-in-australia-169164/?m=1#YCH6QP3HqwMuGPFM.99
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity