Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2016, 06:36 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times

Advertisements

...Christianity is Anti-Jew (Anti-G-d's Chosen) and it is Christianity that is actually the beast and Revelations was written to actually warn Christians of the future room that they will incur because it will be the Christians who go to war against G-d's Chosen people, the Jews?...In other words...What if folks have it all wrong, backwards?...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2016, 07:43 AM

4,685 posts, read 6,133,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
...Christianity is Anti-Jew (Anti-G-d's Chosen) and it is Christianity that is actually the beast and Revelations was written to actually warn Christians of the future room that they will incur because it will be the Christians who go to war against G-d's Chosen people, the Jews?...In other words...What if folks have it all wrong, backwards?...
The bible shows how blind the Jews were back then, where they missed the Messiah and will more than likely openly accept the antichrist in the future.

John 1:11
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
John 5:43
43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Sadly Much of the Jews over in the land now are probably fake who are not descendants and migrated to the landand the bible speaks of them too.
Revelation 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

So Jews were blind back then to miss the Messiah and many Christians are blind now where they will miss the Messiah when he returns, since the Messiah they teach about or believe in is a European white guy, thats a Sunday going, pork eating lawless gentile that abolished the law of God through Paul. So some Christians might not know who he is when he returns and the Jews will be happily worshiping the antichrist when he returns according to the Bible. So it will be an interesting future.

Old 04-27-2016, 04:55 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,008,103 times
No the OP is wrong ........Antichrist spirit in people is people who have the sin of hatred that rejects the commandments of Jesus Christ and people who reject the Holy Spirit and the grace of God ....... See the Jewish faith was the chosen people , were after the cross of Christ , the chosen people are people who have given their lives to the sanctification of Lord Jesus Christ , were Jewish people must surrender their lives to Jesus Christ and any person through out the earth must surrender their live to Jesus Christ will be the chosen people of God today . .......... Don`t believe me , seek the face of God , and then ask God , He will tell you the same

Old 04-27-2016, 04:59 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,180,832 times
Quote:
I'd suggest reading Romans. You really would benefit from a good look at the Gospel of Jesus in light of your own faith, Richard.

Old 04-27-2016, 06:21 PM

28,090 posts, read 29,934,993 times
Quote:
What if folks have it all wrong, backwards?...
Somebody's got to have it all wrong. My hope is that God will be merciful to all of us.

Old 04-27-2016, 06:45 PM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
My mother is convinced that a Jewish Messiah will arise and he must build the temple and all the Jews will acknowledge that he is the Messiah.

This means of course, that when God has come unto Judah first and when God has strengthened Judah and Jews stand out like gods full of power and working in miracles, well then, They are followers of Satan,'' says she.''

Working in all the power of Satan in lies and wonders and signs, ''says she.''

She is already waiting for the spirit to fall on Jews and she already knows it will be in the power of Satan and so of course, Christianity will not know what is happening, my mother anyway, she will see me as the real devil I am should God ever stand me upon my feet.

But antichrist is in a 7 year covenant with everyone who begins a walk, just as those disciples said,'' Shall we call fire down from heaven Lord?'' God isn't in your fire, he isn't in your earthquake, he isn't in your wind and your haughty judgmental mind, you are not the only one left. It is this spirit of vanity which is antichrist,'' Shall we call fire down from heaven as Elijah?''

Jesus pointed out what spirit they were speaking in, that they themselves were the sons of Satan and speaking in the spirit of their father because the very thing we have to overcome is the spirit of antichrist within us all.

The lawless one will be revealed in everyone.

Old 04-27-2016, 07:10 PM

1,382 posts, read 767,668 times
Quote:

Dear Richard,
"Christianity" is simply daughters of Babylon, who ride the back of the beast (Rev 17:3). As part of Babylon, and having the mark of the beast, they will have to drink from the cup of God's wrath (Rev 14:9-10). The beast only deceives "those who dwell on the earth" (Rev 13:14), and it would be limited to those not written in the "lamb's book of life" (Rev 17:8), which is probably best described as the "many" (Mt 7:13).

Old 04-27-2016, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
Dear Richard,
"Christianity" is simply daughters of Babylon, who ride the back of the beast (Rev 17:3). As part of Babylon, and having the mark of the beast, they will have to drink from the cup of God's wrath (Rev 14:9-10). The beast only deceives "those who dwell on the earth" (Rev 13:14), and it would be limited to those not written in the "lamb's book of life" (Rev 17:8), which is probably best described as the "many" (Mt 7:13).
The Mystery Explained

7And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 9And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Adam, even he is the eighth.

Old 04-27-2016, 07:55 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAAN View Post
The bible shows how blind the Jews were back then, where they missed the Messiah and will more than likely openly accept the antichrist in the future.

John 1:11
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
John 5:43
43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Sadly Much of the Jews over in the land now are probably fake who are not descendants and migrated to the landand the bible speaks of them too.
Revelation 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

So Jews were blind back then to miss the Messiah and many Christians are blind now where they will miss the Messiah when he returns, since the Messiah they teach about or believe in is a European white guy, thats a Sunday going, pork eating lawless gentile that abolished the law of God through Paul. So some Christians might not know who he is when he returns and the Jews will be happily worshiping the antichrist when he returns according to the Bible. So it will be an interesting future.
Okay, well that is something simply said by people who are pushing their own views....But, what if they weren't blind"....What if they saw through the BS?....Someone posted awhile back that the description of the Mashiach that the Jews were looking for was similar to the description of the Anti-Christ...And this got me to contemplating....I mean Revelation is not easy to comprehend, that has been proven time and time again through widely different interpretations...How could G-d tell them one thing and then give something unexpected?...

Old 04-27-2016, 07:59 PM

That story of Jesus speaking to the Samaritan woman at the well was no random story.

She had 5 husbands who had died, she was living with one then, but she wasn't married to him. 5 time God has put a people next to his people so that they might become married into one family.

The first was Adam.

Adam
Noah
Abraham
Isaac
Jacob
Judah

But when Jesus came, they were not married to Judah.

Then came the 7th{He is}, and now comes the eighth and he is amongst the 7 because it is Adam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity