Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2016, 01:38 PM

33,229 posts, read 26,434,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I actually started out posting the exact same info - and gave it up.

I keep things brief. Around here - the more info you put out there, the more opportunity to misconstrue what was posted. You are better than me when it comes to longer explanations.
Just recently someone on some thread complained that you should be able to explain things in one sentence. But that kind of attitude is pathetic. A lot of things simply require lengthy explanations. But on this forum there are a lot of lazy minds with short attention spans.

I know what you mean about being misconstrued, and very recently have been.

Last edited by Michael Way; 05-03-2016 at 02:01 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2016, 02:55 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,785,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Jesus always used the term 'Son of Man' with regard to Himself. And you've been shown this in the past. But I will provide another verse in which Jesus is clearly referring to Himself as the 'Son of Man.'
Matthew 26:45 Then He came to the disciples and said to them, "Are you still sleeping and resting? Behold, the hour is at hand and the Son of Man is being betrayed into the hands of sinners.
Who was betrayed by Judas into the hands of sinners right after Jesus made that statement? That's right, it was Jesus.
He was actually speaking of the truth, the word of God since that is who the son of man is in the eyes of God. You see the word of God was given over to sinners who have beaten it and misused it. Now everything is going to be restored.

I notice how you side stepped how Jesus said the son of man came eating and drinking and how scripture says the servant of God eats and drinks. Yes, Jesus was saying that the son of man is the servant of God.

Old 05-03-2016, 03:06 PM

33,229 posts, read 26,434,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
He was actually speaking of the truth, the word of God since that is who the son of man is in the eyes of God. You see the word of God was given over to sinners who have beaten it and misused it. Now everything is going to be restored.

I notice how you side stepped how Jesus said the son of man came eating and drinking and how scripture says the servant of God eats and drinks. Yes, Jesus was saying that the son of man is the servant of God.
I'll just leave you to your delusions.

Old 05-03-2016, 03:08 PM

63,802 posts, read 40,068,856 times
Quote:
Wise decision. Delusions and unreasoning credulity can not be reasoned with.

Old 05-03-2016, 06:29 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,785,130 times
Quote:
How is that delusion when scripture and Jesus say so. You just are tuning it out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity