Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 03:26 PM

10,073 posts, read 5,691,159 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
You are the one and only person I've heard making that claim. (You're also the only person who mentions that song in multiple threads.) When I go to a game we all sing it with gusto. I've never heard anyone say, "That song must stop!!" All I hear is you whining about "they".

So tell us who "they" are.

Then take yourself to a game. It will do you good to get out and you can sing what must be your favorite song as loudly as you like. No one will be telling you to shut the heck up. Isn't that exciting?
They are the same people who are throwing a fit because a Gideon Bible remains hidden in their hotel room. Or demand that a police officers be fired because they prayed for people. Or demand that Christian college groups accept gay leaders. It's disgusting how the liberal left has warped our morality. Just last weekend, there was so much outrage because the zoo keepers killed an animal. Animals are more important than humans in this new era.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

3,298 posts, read 2,459,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Sad that there's still people in the US of A who can't get over that uppity coloured boy usurping the White House.
He done usurped it TWICE!!

9,981 posts, read 8,546,163 times
Quote:
Sad that there's still people in the US of A who can't get over that uppity coloured boy usurping the White House.
It has nothing to do with his racial makeup.
We would have supported an Alan Keyes or a Herman Cain,
for example.

Old 06-01-2016, 03:27 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,917,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
That's the attitude that causes people to bully LGBTQ.

And it's not from God or Jesus. It's from the dark hearts of fundamentalists who don't care that trans people are being murdered because they are trans. It's from the dark hearts of fundamentalists who don't care that gay teenagers are committing suicide after years of abuse and bullying.

Why are you on CD? You could be marching through Target, shouting at people and wielding your Bible like some kind of holy baseball bat.
You're an extreme liberal with all that nonsense. Your view of Jesus is not based on the Holy Scriptures.

Old 06-01-2016, 03:29 PM

31,374 posts, read 20,042,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
It has nothing to do with his racial makeup.
We would have supported an Alan Keyes or a Herman Cain,
for example.
Fortunately, enough Yanks were wise enough to elect the guy with a 3-digit IQ.

Old 06-01-2016, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
You're an extreme liberal with all that nonsense. Your view of Jesus is not based on the Holy Scriptures.
And I've seen nothing of Jesus in your posts. Just his insane old man.

Old 06-01-2016, 03:53 PM

3,451 posts, read 7,036,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Actually I think thats called common law in respect to opposite genders. Man and Woman he created them.

Now if 2 people of the same gender wish to live their lives under the same roof. And exchange vows to one another. Who do you think is sanctifying their house?

They will not have the Lords blessing.
I don't need the Lord's blessing.

Old 06-01-2016, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlerain View Post
I don't need the Lord's blessing.
Ditto.

If the bible godling blessed me, I'd take an immediate hot shower and scrub myself clean again.

Old 06-01-2016, 04:11 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,770,483 times
Quote:
Fortunately, enough Yanks were wise enough to elect the guy with a 3-digit IQ.
Would those three digits be something like 666?

Old 06-01-2016, 04:11 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,034,648 times
Quote:
They are a source of embarrassment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity