Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2016, 10:15 AM

9,588 posts, read 4,993,966 times

Advertisements

I looked at that, very interesting ideas. I've never heard of this before, but I don't discount anything if there is a witness in the Word, because He can do anything, amen? Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2016, 05:02 PM

55 posts, read 48,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
I looked at that, very interesting ideas. I've never heard of this before, but I don't discount anything if there is a witness in the Word, because He can do anything, amen? Peace
Hello Rbb1,

Amen!

Thank you for your kind word and tolerance of other's Biblical Perspective of Genesis. Although, please, feel free to ask clarificatory questions, if needed be. I will not be offended. English is my second language, therefore, I want to make sure I am making myself clear. Also, that's one way for me to learn other's perspective as well.

God Bless

Old 07-04-2016, 08:42 PM

9,588 posts, read 4,993,966 times
I'd be interested to know what you've got on the pillars mentioned in the drawing. Peace

Old 07-05-2016, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seve
P.S. Below, a similar image of the World of Adam' enclosed biosphere... just to give us some idea of the flat earth of Adam's world.... not necessarily, exactly my view.

http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/ngier/308/OTcosmos.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
I'd be interested to know what you've got on the pillars mentioned in the drawing. Peace
Hello Rbbi1,

The firmament of heaven Made (Gen 1:6-8) - as depicted in the drawing - in my view, was like a glass container (simile) in which God would build all around between Adam’ Earth and the heaven. The firmament protected Adam's Earth from the water which completely surrounded this firmament. I also believe, the verses below reveal this since God places water inside the firmament of heaven above....

Gen 1:6-8 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which [were] under the firmament from the waters which [were] above the firmament: and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

God Bless

Last edited by mensaguy; 07-05-2016 at 05:43 AM.. Reason: Removing red text -- again.

Old 07-05-2016, 04:01 AM

2,854 posts, read 2,040,279 times

Old 07-05-2016, 01:49 PM

God tells us we live in Multiverse:

Gen. 1:6-8 documents that the 1st Firmament or Heaven was made on the 2nd Day and it’s surrounded with waters above and below it. However, it was totally destroyed and dissolved in the Flood - due to the wickedness of mankind.

Gen. 2:4 documents us the 2nd Heaven or Universe - Our World - made on the 3rd Day and it is surrounded by Star Dust and not by water this time. However, it is also doomed to be destroyed and dissolved - reserve for fire and will melt due to its fervent heat.

The 3rd Heaven / Universe is the New Heaven and New Earth of Rev 21 and also created on the 3rd Day - The Main Object of the Creation - Our Perfect World. It is now being prepared for our inhabitations thereof, for all Christians to live in, when this present world is burned.

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

In other words, Scripture documents us that there are 3 Heavens/Universes However, Unbelievers of the Last Days seem to remain ignorant of God’ Truth?

Of course, it’s another World, consisting a New Heaven and a New Earth.

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

No other interpretation needed. It’s the Biblical Truth....God made us a Multiverse .... for us to live in.

God Bless

Last edited by 2Pillars; 07-05-2016 at 02:11 PM..

Old 07-06-2016, 12:37 AM

10,906 posts, read 5,880,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Pillars View Post

Gen. 1:6-8 documents that the 1st Firmament or Heaven was made on the 2nd Day and it’s surrounded with waters above and below it. However, it was totally destroyed and dissolved in the Flood - due to the wickedness of mankind.

Gen. 2:4 documents us the 2nd Heaven or Universe - Our World - made on the 3rd Day and it is surrounded by Star Dust and not by water this time. However, it is also doomed to be destroyed and dissolved - reserve for fire and will melt due to its fervent heat.

The 3rd Heaven / Universe is the New Heaven and New Earth of Rev 21 and also created on the 3rd Day - The Main Object of the Creation - Our Perfect World. It is now being prepared for our inhabitations thereof, for all Christians to live in, when this present world is burned.
Would you mind showing us the actual versus that say these things? Where in the flood account does it tell us the 1st firmament was destroyed by the flood? Where does it mention the 1st firmament?

Old 07-06-2016, 12:48 AM

32,530 posts, read 21,861,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Pillars View Post

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

In other words, Scripture documents us that there are 3 Heavens/Universes However, Unbelievers of the Last Days seem to remain ignorant of God’ Truth?

Of course, it’s another World, consisting a New Heaven and a New Earth.

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

No other interpretation needed. It’s the Biblical Truth....God made us a Multiverse .... for us to live in.

God Bless
Chronicles of Riddick...

Old 07-06-2016, 04:26 AM

Isa 24:18-20 is like a "double edge sword" and speaking of Noah’s Flood, since this is obviously the account of the FIRST Earth being clean dissolved in water when the windows of their heaven were opened. It's speaking of Adam's world being completely destroyed in water during the Flood.

However, it is also set up as a Snare or Trap to catch those willingly ignorant unbelievers and christian pretenders of the last days.

v18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake. v19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. v20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

The Scoffers of the last days will NOT believe that all the inhabitants thereof -- except those in the Ark -- together with the entire World of Adam were totally destroyed / dissolved in the flood.

2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: v6 Whereby the world (Greek-Kosmos) that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: (Greek-destroyed, totally) But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

God Bless

Notice: According to the Scripture, the heaven and the earth which are now are entirely different from the heaven and the earth of Adam' world - would that be correct?

Last edited by 2Pillars; 07-06-2016 at 04:51 AM..

Old 07-06-2016, 04:55 AM

3,287 posts, read 2,287,535 times
That post looks FABULOUS!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity