Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2016, 01:58 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times

Advertisements

This is my favorite cup of tea ..... None of that flavored stuff

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IlLI8A8xX0o

It's the taste
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2016, 02:25 AM

1,419 posts, read 1,048,440 times
Haha those are some well-trained chimpansees!

And I am still curious what is your stand on the trinity tonytonytony? I believe God a Triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, three in Persons, one in Essence. What do you believe?

Old 07-27-2016, 09:45 AM

1,867 posts, read 1,524,840 times
Default What Is God's Stand On John 8;24 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanokh View Post
Haha those are some well-trained chimpansees!

And I am still curious what is your stand on the trinity tonytonytony? I believe God a Triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, three in Persons, one in Essence. What do you believe?

How is pagan godhead theology honoring God in John 8:24 ?

We do that we no different then people into pagan animals ?

We do that we no different then people into a pagan holiday ?

If we knew how Jesus can be God too we would have the spirit of Lucifer ?

If we knew how Jesus can have the virgin mother Mary we would have the spirit of Lucifer ?

If we knew how Jesus could die and be alive again we would have the spirit of Lucifer ?

1 Cor. 1:25 is in the bible for a reason.

If we knew how Jesus could fall asleep and wake up and rebuke the wind we would have the spirit
of Lucifer ?

If we knew how Jesus could walk on water and be made like an ordinary man too we would have the spirit of Lucifer ?

If we knew how a seed in the ground brings vegetables we would have the spirit of Lucifer ?

If we know how a cow can eat grass and have white milk we would have the spirit of Lucifer ?

Again 1 Cor. 1:25 is in the bible for a reason.

Also why Jeremiah 10:23 is in the bible.
Better yet why Jeremiah 17:9 is in the bible.

If we knew how putting your hand back in your pants pocket could take away leprosy we would have
the spirit of Lucifer ?

If we knew how spitting on eyes and getting in a filthy Red Sea pool can restore sight back we would have the spirit of Lucifer ?

If we knew how marching around the walls of Jericho alone could defeat enemies we would have the spirit of Lucifer ?

If we knew how stretching out a rod could bring plagues on people we would have the spirit of Lucifer ?

If we knew how hair on your body gives you strength like Samson we would have the spirit of Lucifer ?

If we knew how fasting for 30 days like Jesus could sustain you we would have the spirit of Lucifer ?

If we knew how to build an ark like Noah when a flood comes we would have the spirit of Lucifer ?

If we knew how the Rea Sea was fortifying the Jewish people from the heathen people we would have the spirit of Lucifer ?

If we knew how people without arms can play a music instrument well with feet only we would have the spirit of Lucifer ?

If we knew how dogs can smell further away then we do we would have the spirit of Lucifer ?

If we knew how dogs can hear further away then we can we would have the spirit of Lucifer ?

If we knew how 5 stones could outdo a spear in battle we would have the spirit of Lucifer ?

If we knew how Moses could be an infant alone in a boat moving successful we would have the spirit
of Lucifer ?

If we knew how jail cells could move open without man we would have the spirit of Lucifer ?

If we knew how guards could be scared away from a tomb with an earthquake coming soon we would
have the spirit of Lucifer ?

If we knew how David could kill a bear with his bare hands on his beard we would have the spirit of Lucifer ?

If we knew how Paul could shake off a venom snake and act like nothing happen we would have the spirit of Lucifer ?

Fair to say that's why 1 Cor. 1:25 is in the bible.

Old 07-27-2016, 09:53 AM

1,419 posts, read 1,048,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytonytony View Post
How is pagan godhead theology honoring God in John 8:24 ?

So I guess you don't believe in the trinity? I am a simple guy tony so please tell me in plain english.. do you believe Jesus Christ is God as much as the Father and Holy Spirit or don't you? Or are you stuck in the riddle talking mode..?

Old 07-27-2016, 09:59 AM

33,230 posts, read 26,447,455 times
Tony, I am also still interested in knowing if you believe in the Trinity. And can you simply answer either 'yes' or 'no' instead of making one of your lists?

I would also still like to know if you believe that Dinosaurs ever existed, again without making a list. If you don't believe that they existed, can you say why you don't think so?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity