Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2016, 10:56 PM

10,295 posts, read 9,693,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
No you can NOT without knowing their heart which you say you do NOT claim to know!!! What were you saying about reading comprehension???
Yes, you can know when someone is a Christian or not !! Go figure it out for yourself ! Better yet ask God I'm sure He would love to teach you a few things !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2016, 11:12 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Munchkin View Post
Yes, you can ! And no I'm not going to explain it !

Now please leave me and my posting alone ! You made it very clear the last time you were here in this forum about me replying to your post and leaving you alone. Now, please stay away from me . I like it better that way !!

Have a nice evening !
Quote:
Didn't say the bold . ! But, yes, you can know if someone is a Christian or not . Study the word discernment and learn .
Quote:
Yes you can !! And you know what I'm sick and tired of your arrogance and thinking you know it all your not God, Mystic !! And I didn't say anything about judging the heart others . Man the reading comprehension around here is pathetic !!
Quote:
Nay, Ask God He'll be more then happy to spoon feed you !
You're a Moderator cut: bleep , phony and non-thinker.

Your posts are a waste of Moderator cut: bleep .

Last edited by mensaguy; 07-24-2016 at 04:46 AM.. Reason: Toning down language a little

Old 07-23-2016, 11:13 PM

63,775 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
No you can NOT without knowing their heart which you say you do NOT claim to know!!! What were you saying about reading comprehension???
Quote:
Yes, you can know when someone is a Christian or not !! Go figure it out for yourself ! Better yet ask God I'm sure He would love to teach you a few things !!
Are you seriously claiming to know the heart of everyone so you can discern who knows God and who is or is not a Christian??? That is the single most arrogant claim I have yet encountered. Careful, Cyber, pride is getting the better of you.

Old 07-23-2016, 11:16 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,435,775 times
This is the original quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
You can't know whether someone else knows God or not.
And this is you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMunchkin
Yes, you can ! And no I'm not going to explain it !

And this is me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33
No, YOU can't. You cannot know another person's heart or spirit or their relationship with God. Christians DO NOT have the sole claim on God and spirituality.

And this is you again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMunchkin
But, yes, you can know if someone is a Christian or not . Study the word discernment and learn.
Now let me try to explain this to you simply: GOD is not Christianity. God is God. Christianity is a religion. There are millions of people on earth who KNOW GOD and are not Christian. Let that sink in.

YOU decided to equate knowing if someone is a Christian being the same as knowing if someone knows God. First off, not the same thing. Second off, no you can't because you cannot see into another's heart and people lie about what they do and do not believe.

I know it's really hard for Christians to hear, but you do not have the sole claim on God. You just don't. But please stop conflating God and Christianity as if the terms were interchangeable, because they aren't.

Old 07-23-2016, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Are you seriously claiming to know the heart of everyone so you can discern who knows God and who is or is not a Christian??? That is the single most arrogant claim I have yet encountered. Careful, Cyber, pride is getting the better of you.
I didn't say I claim to know the heart of another ! And yes, one can know if someone is a Christian or not .

Old 07-23-2016, 11:25 PM

63,775 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
Quote:
I didn't say I claim to know the heart of another ! And yes, one can know if someone is a Christian or not .
No you can NOT! Perhaps MoonBeam can explain it at your level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
Now let me try to explain this to you simply: GOD is not Christianity. God is God. Christianity is a religion. There are millions of people on earth who KNOW GOD and are not Christian. Let that sink in.

YOU decided to equate knowing if someone is a Christian being the same as knowing if someone knows God. First off, not the same thing. Second off, no you can't because you cannot see into another's heart and people lie about what they do and do not believe.

I know it's really hard for Christians to hear, but you do not have the sole claim on God. You just don't. But please stop conflating God and Christianity as if the terms were interchangeable, because they aren't.

Old 07-23-2016, 11:40 PM

Quote:
This is the original quote:

And this is you:

And this is me:

And this is you again:

Yes, one can discern if someone is a Christian or not !

Didn't say I could see into the heart of another !

Yes, I know there are millions of ppl on earth who know ABOUT God and are not Christian.

Didn't say and do know I have not the sole claim on God and spirituality ! It is all of you claiming I said I do !

And yes I know ppl lie about what they do and do not believe. That's not difficult to figure out eventually !

All I have said is yes, one can know if someone is a Christian or not ! And they can !

Last edited by Cyber Munchkin; 07-23-2016 at 11:50 PM..

Old 07-23-2016, 11:55 PM

Quote:
No you can NOT! Perhaps MoonBeam can explain it at your level.
Yes, one can know if someone is a Christian or not . And nope he/she can not explain it, it's quite obvious !

Old 07-24-2016, 12:00 AM

6,855 posts, read 2,843,045 times
Quote:

This is really good stuff, MoonBeam. <3

Old 07-24-2016, 12:02 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
Ah, fundie Christians and Muslims...Neither can be right without everyone else being wrong. That must be tiring for them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity