Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2016, 08:42 PM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
That is what I have been saying. The mythological book (particularly the OT)we know as the bible is written by MEN ( and they were seriously PATRIARCHAL in nature) as a means to control the populous.

The god described in the OT does not remotely resemble the God of the NT.

LOL, No offense, but that is crazy talk in my eyes but then I am all about Gods laws and sacrifices.

Best thing to do with me, is pass that thang right up lest you get Hannibal rambling like a mad man for ten pages.

Jesus IS THE LAW.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2016, 08:55 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
Maat only Jesus revealed God correctly all others did not KNOW the Father, they only knew of the Father.big difference.

Jesus said if you have seen me you have seen the Father. Jesus was the express image of the Father, we are to put on the mind of Christ, we are to take EVERY thought captive to Christ.

In other words Maat every single thought about the Father MUST be filtered though Christ. So when you read the bible and if someone says something about God that is different then what Jesus revealed God to be we know that they are incorrect in their view. That holds true of every bible writer be it Moses or Elijah.

One of the reason Jesus came was to REVEAL the Father to us. Why do you suppose this was? if the writers of the OT understood God correctly then why would Jesus have to reveal God to us? Thus the answer is really simple.

ALL the writer recorded in the bible, mostly in the OT had an askew view of God and Jesus came to correct their view.

Several problems with that. First, the man of flesh Jesus, was not born in the express image of the Father. The Spirit Seed Son WITHIN the man Jesus was, and so HE said, when you've seen ME, you've seen the Father. Every seed bears fruit after it's own kind according to the immutable law of the seed, and the Father, being Spirit, is no exception. And this is why no man can come to the Father except through the SON WHO IS A SPIRIT, nor can anyone come to the Father unless He calls them. Which is why without the Son you can't have the Father, nor without the Father, you can't have the Son.

Failure to make it according to the pattern shown in the mount (which shows that everything including Jesus's flesh is part of the waters BELOW the firmament), has the church world worshipping Nehushtan, the serpent (flesh man) on the pole, even though He told Peter that FLESH AND BLOOD (including that of the man Jesus) did not reveal to him just who it was that was speaking to him (thou art the Christ, the Son of the living G-d), but rather HIS FATHER WHO IS SPIRIT, in heaven, did. In other words, the revelation of just who the Son was, had to be revealed SPIRITUALLY.

Which is why Jesus the flesh man speaking made the rather curious comment about "Why callest thou me good, there is NONE good but the Father." Which is also why it was said that the SAME ONE WHO ASCENDED IS THE ONE WHO FIRST DESCENDED. Did flesh and blood descend down out of heaven???

Which is also why Paul on the road to Damascus when meeting the Son, SAW NO MAN, and THIS man that was Spirit, told him he was persecuting His body, which is also SPIRIT and not flesh. And which is why Paul said hereafter we'll not know Him after the flesh, but after the Spirit. And why it says that flesh and blood cannot enter the kingdom of G-d, and why the angels rebuked the men for staring at the literal natural fleshly clouds (men in Jude, described as clouds without water) as the Spirit Son was taken from their natural sight AGAIN, only to reappear later on the day of Pentecost forming a many membered body for His head to rest upon, because unless a SEED falls to the ground and dies it abideth alone, but if it dies, it bringeth forth much fruit, some 30, some 60, some 100 fold.

This is why it says that G-d the Father was IN CHRIST (literally, the son of the anointing or the anointed one) reconciling all men unto Himself. Jesus, the flesh man was the veil that had to be rent to see the Spirit Seed Son of G-d inside that had been and still is reconciling all men unto Himself. And as long as eyes are on the flesh man instead of the Seed Son that is Spirit, they cannot be changed from glory (terrestrial) to glory (celestial) as our elder brother was. Or did you never notice the Pharisees were stumped on how He could know so much HAVING NEVER LEARNED LETTERS, and that it said that He grew in wisdom and stature? How exactly, does a G-d grow in wisdom and stature?

Now THE Son had NOTHING bad to say about the scriptures, nor the feasts being kept, in fact just the opposite. So if you tell me you have the Son and you clearly don't know just WHO He is, and then try to tell me you know the nature of the Father as well and that both of them are telling you to doubt His word, then I tell you, that you are of your father the devil and the deeds of your father you will do, which is including murdering the brethren by saying "hath not G-d said"?

And lastly, THE SON, who is that SPIRIT you keep saying doesn't act in accordance with what has already been revealed about His Father's nature, prophesied THAT WHICH HE HEARD HIS FATHER SPEAK, the destruction of Jerusalem which brought about the deaths of an estimated 1.5 million people. Until that point, in His appearance or descending, He manifested the nature of our mother, wisdom who is and has built the house that He dwells in, New Jerusalem which is above, and the nature of El Shaddai (many breasted One) who wept over Jerusalem because the Jews knew not the time of their visitation and murdered the true Son sent down to the vineyards, and by their actions they brought about the severity and the judgment of G-d. Make no mistake, He won't be standing behind mother when He returns to chastise His sons for doing the very same thing again. Repent while there is still time and preach the righteousness of a HOLY G-d. Peace

Last edited by Rbbi1; 08-21-2016 at 09:04 PM..

Old 08-21-2016, 11:48 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,344,506 times
"The greatest seed to plant is one of unconditional love and acceptance."

Old 08-21-2016, 11:52 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
LOL, No offense, but that is crazy talk in my eyes but then I am all about Gods laws and sacrifices.

Best thing to do with me, is pass that thang right up lest you get Hannibal rambling like a mad man for ten pages.

Jesus IS THE LAW.

I know, right? Life to our bones....Peace

Old 08-22-2016, 12:09 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,344,506 times
A heart at peace brings life to the body.

Old 08-22-2016, 03:36 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times
Quote:

Jesus IS THE LAW.
I agree. He is the law of the Spirit of life within us.

Old 08-22-2016, 05:49 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,206,191 times
Quote:

Jesus IS THE LAW.
Isn't that what I just said?

The bible is scrap and meaningless since man has written it and added HIS (man's) meaning and intent and not God's.

You just believe that the LAW of Christ is ONLY contained in that book of fairy tales and NO WHERE ELSE...

Old 08-22-2016, 06:06 AM

2,186 posts, read 1,170,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Well said, pneuma. I have little confidence it will be understood, however.
The reason I was slow to understand this is because I've not ran into those who completely dismiss the OT. And, still believe Jesus is lord. This is cherry picking/wishfull thinking at its conclusion.

Well, at least some Christians are half way to getting it right that the OT and NT are fiction. I guess I will learn who here is practicing watered down religion overtime.

Old 08-22-2016, 06:44 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maat55 View Post
The reason I was slow to understand this is because I've not ran into those who completely dismiss the OT.
Well, at least some Christians are half way to getting it right that the OT and NT are fiction.
I tried to tell you last week in post #275.

Old 08-22-2016, 06:52 AM

2,186 posts, read 1,170,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I tried to tell you last week in post #275.
Yes you did. Even so, I kept thinking I'm missing something because surely these people have more of a footing for their belief than this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity