Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you have to come up boldly to the throne of grace every year so that a decision is made on your h
Yes, Jesus went to officiate the priesthood in heaven on our behalf for these days 5 41.67%
No, that's all done away with 6 50.00%
Maybe 2 16.67%
I just wanted to go see the reapers, my head, my head, my head. 3 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2016, 02:16 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,040,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Abraham's day was always the fulfillment of his faith( the day being the moment he believed).... In other words he always saw what he desired has having it already. Calling things that are not as though they are.

Which makes no sense since if he always saw what he desired as having it already, he would not have been disobedient and tried to produce the promise through the works of the flesh, ie. create an Ishmael, whereupon G-d was so displeased that He didn't speak to him again for 20 years. Clearly he wasn't seeing His day there, but his own, ie. be careful that the light you have is not darkness. Seeing those things that are not as though they were, is the realm of a king, and it was impossible for him to become a king before being a servant first, ie. offer up a sacrifice. So many get that backwards.

Which is why when we stop hearing Him, we should be looking around to see what "Ishmael" we have created from our own efforts. Like lifeless doctrines, for example. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2016, 03:05 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,637,017 times
zing

Old 10-31-2016, 01:14 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,804,428 times
Abraham saw His Day.

I was reading this with a visual picture.
Instead of top to bottom as listed. Wow.

The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

17 So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.

}
}
Even the generational time table speaks volumes when one meditates on the Law day and night.
Something of Heavenly Manna found in the field that when gathered according to instruction Leads to temperance.

Old 10-31-2016, 01:20 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,277,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Which makes no sense since if he always saw what he desired as having it already, he would not have been disobedient and tried to produce the promise through the works of the flesh, ie. create an Ishmael, whereupon G-d was so displeased that He didn't speak to him again for 20 years. Clearly he wasn't seeing His day there, but his own, ie. be careful that the light you have is not darkness. Seeing those things that are not as though they were, is the realm of a king, and it was impossible for him to become a king before being a servant first, ie. offer up a sacrifice. So many get that backwards.

Which is why when we stop hearing Him, we should be looking around to see what "Ishmael" we have created from our own efforts. Like lifeless doctrines, for example. Peace
So you have never read where he was called the Father of many nations before he was and when anyone asked him his name after he was declared TO BE a Father of many nations he said my name IS(not going to be) Abraham(Father of many nations). God calls the things that are not as though they are. That to is how to pray in faith.

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, WHEN YOU PRAY believe that you >>>>>>>>>HAVE RECEIVED IT, and >>>>>>>>>>> it WILL BE yours.

Old 10-31-2016, 01:35 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,804,428 times
Quote:
So you have never read where he was called the Father of many nations before he was and when anyone asked him his name after he was declared TO BE a Father of many nations he said my name IS(not going to be) Abraham(Father of many nations). God calls the things that are not as though they are. That to is how to pray in faith.

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, WHEN YOU PRAY believe that you >>>>>>>>>HAVE RECEIVED IT, and >>>>>>>>>>> it WILL BE yours.
The Husbandman Knows every branch.
soul and body

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.…

The Parable of the Workers
…Do I not have the right to do as I please with what is mine? Or are you envious because I am generous?’ So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”
The mustard seed.
Amen

The Apocalypse of Abraham, a first- or second-century A.D. text of pre-Rabbinic Judaism, of the great patriarch and an angel making their way to heaven by aid of a pigeon’s and turtledove’s wings (5). And in other writings, we learn that sparrows sing as spirits continue to be born, set forth from the Guf, a mysterious storehouse of souls. However, once the last spirit departs from this realm, the songs of sparrows will cease and the world will soon end (6).
https://awingandaway.wordpress.com/2...ewish-culture/

For you Hannibal sir.
Do you remember what I said about a Menorah set up in both Eyes.

Seeing a far off.

And the Lord said to Abram after Lot had parted from him, "Please raise your eyes and see, from the place where you are,

Last edited by pinacled; 10-31-2016 at 01:45 PM..

Old 10-31-2016, 01:42 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,277,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
The Husbandman Knows every branch.

…Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.…

The Parable of the Workers
…Do I not have the right to do as I please with what is mine? Or are you envious because I am generous?’ So the last will be first, and the first will be last.â€
The mustard seed.
Amen

The Apocalypse of Abraham, a first- or second-century A.D. text of pre-Rabbinic Judaism, of the great patriarch and an angel making their way to heaven by aid of a pigeon’s and turtledove’s wings (5). And in other writings, we learn that sparrows sing as spirits continue to be born, set forth from the Guf, a mysterious storehouse of souls. However, once the last spirit departs from this realm, the songs of sparrows will cease and the world will soon end (6).
https://awingandaway.wordpress.com/2...ewish-culture/
Very nice, but what is this telling me in the way of righteousness?.

Old 10-31-2016, 07:42 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,637,017 times
Quote:
Very nice, but what is this telling me in the way of righteousness?.
So the last will be first, and the first will be last.â€

you have to bring the grandparents, when you will be last, and they will be first

Old 10-31-2016, 09:40 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,870 times
heck the king is in the house !

looks like we got an answer to our prayers this last feast . there was a part that confirmed to me that this is true.. I wasn't so sure until it got to the part about who's land it was. hehehe..... remember Jonathan Khan says about harbinger and the ancient foundations .. well those foundations aren't that little church on ground zero. but promises way older than that and foundations way older than that church .
enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm6WIW6TMd8

think Rev 12..... yes!!! it His and he will take it .
ps the sky was interesting this last tabernacles and might even confirm this prophesy.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 10-31-2016 at 10:18 PM..

Old 10-31-2016, 09:42 PM

619 posts, read 311,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
thanks for that story . the rest I don't understand how they connect.
I knew the story of Artimus and Orion . but not that story. very interesting considering Orions other name. I was never into astronomy and certainly not astrology either until the blood moons never cared about it but just to look up in awe and thankfulness ! so no I am not a magi.

I think except this generation because of tv the sky was tv to all people and where people told their history and imposed their stories and prophesy onto. I mean what else is there to look at in the night time. I mean because of TV how much have we lost really, but the universe and our connection to it. but we all know what every liberal dreams of now and it is screamed at us in every movie every story and every commercial indoctorination offered to the gods of Greed . but what the sky means not to men but to God is my real question. in the mean time I search for the reason for the 24- 28 day glitch added to the 1335 days. so maybe they are added in, inside that 1335 days .
Try breaking down the day into the hours of the day; in other words narrow your focus concerning what constitutes a yom-day. The Prophet Daniel prayed three times daily with his window open toward Yerushalem, (of above). The three daily prayer times correspond to the the twice daily sacrifice times, ("take words with you and sacrifice the bullocks of your lips"), and the midday hour, that is to say, the bottom of the third hour of the day, the bottom of the sixth hour of the day, (midday), and the bottom of the ninth hour of the day, (I say bottom of the hour because the evening and the morning are the day and everything is divided including the hours of the day). A yom is typically a day but yamim, (a plural form of yom but not the only plural form), can be used for hours and this is surely done in the Torah, (in six yamim Elohim made the heavens and the earth and the seas and all that is within them). The seven most important yamim-hours in a twelve hour day are the third hour to the ninth hour and the tenth hour Shabbat which is, thus, the seventh hour in the prayer times even though it is the tenth hour of the day, (there is a Shabbat hour in every day which is the tenth hour on the dial but it is the seventh of the prime hours of creation in full light). These seven prime hours make up a "week" of hours in every day. Seven yamim-hours in a day make the count for all of the time prophecies in the book of HaNavi Daniel. For example from seventeen Iyyar, (the seventeenth day of the second month, 2/17), there are two thousand three hundred yamim-hours, (counting only the seven prime hours of the day), until the morning of ten Abib the next year when Yeshua begins to cleanse the temple in the Gospel accounts. This is exactly what HaNavi Daniel foretells, that is, that the temple or sanctuary would be cleansed at a two thousand three hundred evening-morning count, (Daniel 8:14, cf. Matthew 21:1-12, John 12:1, six days before the Passover Yeshua came to Bethany; that is the ninth of Abib and the next day he enters Yerushalem and begins to cleanse the temple by casting out the money changers and their tables), and that is why evening and morning are used together in that particular Daniel statement; for in the beginning the evening and the morning are both an hour and a day, ("And there is evening, and there is morning: Yom Echad"). The six yamim of creation are thus six yamim-hours of Spoken Word creation: and there is therefore no night there, (as in the new creation, Rev 22:5), for Elohim divides or separates the light from the darkness in the first equinox of Creation.

Old 10-31-2016, 11:12 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
Try breaking down the day into the hours of the day; in other words narrow your focus concerning what constitutes a yom-day. The Prophet Daniel prayed three times daily with his window open toward Yerushalem, (of above). The three daily prayer times correspond to the the twice daily sacrifice times, ("take words with you and sacrifice the bullocks of your lips"), and the midday hour, that is to say, the bottom of the third hour of the day, the bottom of the sixth hour of the day, (midday), and the bottom of the ninth hour of the day, (I say bottom of the hour because the evening and the morning are the day and everything is divided including the hours of the day). A yom is typically a day but yamim, (a plural form of yom but not the only plural form), can be used for hours and this is surely done in the Torah, (in six yamim Elohim made the heavens and the earth and the seas and all that is within them). The seven most important yamim-hours in a twelve hour day are the third hour to the ninth hour and the tenth hour Shabbat which is, thus, the seventh hour in the prayer times even though it is the tenth hour of the day, (there is a Shabbat hour in every day which is the tenth hour on the dial but it is the seventh of the prime hours of creation in full light). These seven prime hours make up a "week" of hours in every day. Seven yamim-hours in a day make the count for all of the time prophecies in the book of HaNavi Daniel. For example from seventeen Iyyar, (the seventeenth day of the second month, 2/17), there are two thousand three hundred yamim-hours, (counting only the seven prime hours of the day), until the morning of ten Abib the next year when Yeshua begins to cleanse the temple in the Gospel accounts. This is exactly what HaNavi Daniel foretells, that is, that the temple or sanctuary would be cleansed at a two thousand three hundred evening-morning count, (Daniel 8:14, cf. Matthew 21:1-12, John 12:1, six days before the Passover Yeshua came to Bethany; that is the ninth of Abib and the next day he enters Yerushalem and begins to cleanse the temple by casting out the money changers and their tables), and that is why evening and morning are used together in that particular Daniel statement; for in the beginning the evening and the morning are both an hour and a day, ("And there is evening, and there is morning: Yom Echad"). The six yamim of creation are thus six yamim-hours of Spoken Word creation: and there is therefore no night there, (as in the new creation, Rev 22:5), for Elohim divides or separates the light from the darkness in the first equinox of Creation.
well thanks Daqq for this,I know it is deep stuff and very interesting . but i have trouble remembering what day it is much less what time of day..
and yes the sukkah's need no sun or moon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity