Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2017, 10:40 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
You make me laugh. Quoting Paul, who's Father is the devil, rather than accepting and using my Father's word and living in His love.

You do not know God's grace because you do not walk in His light. If you would walk in His light you would know my teaching and see the kingdom of God.
I'm always good for a laugh, but for you to believe you are some kind of messiah you are having a laugh and i hope somehow and in some way you can be de converted with what you have brain washed yourself with. That some how and some way you can see the Spirit of the words of Jesus and when i say spirit i mean in the spirit they were conveyed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2017, 11:03 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
If you would walk in His light you would know my teaching and see the kingdom of God.
Your teachings? Now, that's priceless.

Old 02-25-2017, 01:19 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,785,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Your teachings? Now, that's priceless.
I say my teaching because it was given to me by my Father so it was His before it was mine.

Full authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. No one knows the son except the Father and no one knows the Father except the son and to whomever the son will reveal Him.

Follow me and you will see the kingdom of heaven and I will give you the treasures of the kingdom of God.

Reject me and my words and you condemn yourself for I came to save the world not to condemn it. Whoever rejects me and does not accept my word he already has his judge namely the words I have spoken that's what will condemn him on the last day.

Old 02-25-2017, 10:25 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
I say my teaching because it was given to me by my Father so it was His before it was mine.

Full authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. No one knows the son except the Father and no one knows the Father except the son and to whomever the son will reveal Him.

Follow me and you will see the kingdom of heaven and I will give you the treasures of the kingdom of God.

Reject me and my words and you condemn yourself for I came to save the world not to condemn it. Whoever rejects me and does not accept my word he already has his judge namely the words I have spoken that's what will condemn him on the last day.
I had a vision of you spending up to 20 minutes fluffing up your pillows before you could settle into nighty-night.

It was disturbing.

Like your posts, only more so.

Old 02-25-2017, 11:13 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,785,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I had a vision of you spending up to 20 minutes fluffing up your pillows before you could settle into nighty-night.

It was disturbing.

Like your posts, only more so.
Why would you dream about me? That's just plain weird.

Old 02-26-2017, 04:09 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,223,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Let's make this clear: Jesus can take the most vile and heinous person, convict, save and set that person on holy ground; that's God's mercy and love. But, to the prideful, arrogant, unrepentant and abominable, God will not express love to them on that day.
But we are to LOVE everyone, while god gets a pass???

Old 02-26-2017, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post

No you are to be like a god who loses its rag at the very appearance of sin. What else could Pauly have meant when he said...... Be ye imitataors of God?.

Old 02-26-2017, 05:36 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,577,622 times
Quote:

"we will know the false leader when we are told to praise them."

Old 02-26-2017, 05:42 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post

Romans 5:8

The death of Christ applied protection from what is to come for God's enemies. Now if His enemies refuse that protection...

Old 02-26-2017, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Romans 5:8

The death of Christ applied protection from what is to come for God's enemies. Now if His enemies refuse that protection...
Let me ask you this question, your bible says "be ye imitators of God".........so are you saying we should destroy our enemies too or leave it to the one we imitate ?.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity