Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2017, 10:48 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
$$$$ is what the parents are given.

Makes perfect sense seeing how the love of mammon (self enrichment) is the root of all evil. Peace

Old 01-23-2017, 10:51 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
How about praying peace and goodwill to the rest of the world too ?. Maybe that is what will bring peace to Jerusalem.

Just a thought

Of course, we also pray for the rest of the world. But as Rain pointed out, peace cannot come until Jerusalem is at peace, and because the wheat and the tares are raised up together, one of a necessity causes the other, that the scriptures might be fulfilled. Peace

Old 01-23-2017, 11:53 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
I am on topic, the issue is PRAY FOR JERUSALEM but that would mean praying for the destruction of Palestine.. since that area has been STOLEN from Palestine...
in 1948.

Israel makes $3 BILLION from the USA...who else is Israel fighting that they need a $15 BILLION military budget????

A quick internet search show Israel is only fighting Palestine--a country that has NO ARMY, NO NAVY, NO AIR FORCE and NO ORGANIZED MILITARY...

That qualifies Israel as a terrorist state supported and funded by USA...
There is, never was and will never will be a Palestine. It is a name given to the region by the British. There were three areas and their names were used for sections of the region for 100's of years which the residents of the area actually used. Most of the Arabs were peasants and migrants in the areas who were not from the region hence not knowing what those three names were. If they actually did know the name of the largest area, they would use that name and not the name given by the British. The surrounding Arab countries, even if they don't personally say it, know these people carry evil within them hence not giving them and the generations that followed them citizenship of their nations. This action speaks louder than their words.

As to your comment in relation to money sent to Israel, that is a deal made between Israel & Egypt and financed by the US where both those nations get money from the US for there to be Peace between those two nations. The evil of the Arabs you represent, makes those two countries use armaments of numerous types to protect their citizens from the evil used by those Arabs who are armed with free weapons from other nations who are already known as evil in the Middle East.

Old 01-23-2017, 11:57 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times
Quote:
And yet Saudi are our good friends? Kind of like the religious freedom laws that say CHRISTIANS ONLY?
Yet there is no sign in all of Israel that states "Jews Only".

Old 09-13-2017, 01:00 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,709,508 times
Quote:
I am on topic, the issue is PRAY FOR JERUSALEM but that would mean praying for the destruction of Palestine.. since that area has been STOLEN from Palestine...
in 1948.

Israel makes $3 BILLION from the USA...who else is Israel fighting that they need a $15 BILLION military budget????

A quick internet search show Israel is only fighting Palestine--a country that has NO ARMY, NO NAVY, NO AIR FORCE and NO ORGANIZED MILITARY...

That qualifies Israel as a terrorist state supported and funded by USA...
This is true, Z-man. But not many can see or admit to it.

Old 09-13-2017, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Yet there is no sign in all of Israel that states "Jews Only".

Rightttttttttttt ... the Jews in Israel are just completely innocent as lambs, eh?

Old 09-13-2017, 01:04 AM

Quote:
There is, never was and will never will be a Palestine. It is a name given to the region by the British. There were three areas and their names were used for sections of the region for 100's of years which the residents of the area actually used. Most of the Arabs were peasants and migrants in the areas who were not from the region hence not knowing what those three names were. If they actually did know the name of the largest area, they would use that name and not the name given by the British. The surrounding Arab countries, even if they don't personally say it, know these people carry evil within them hence not giving them and the generations that followed them citizenship of their nations. This action speaks louder than their words.

As to your comment in relation to money sent to Israel, that is a deal made between Israel & Egypt and financed by the US where both those nations get money from the US for there to be Peace between those two nations. The evil of the Arabs you represent, makes those two countries use armaments of numerous types to protect their citizens from the evil used by those Arabs who are armed with free weapons from other nations who are already known as evil in the Middle East.
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see. Israel has a standing Army and even nuclear weapons, thanks to the U.S. The Palestinians were living there in 1948 when the War Monger nations divided the spoils of war after WWII and made the Jews go "back" to their supposed homeland. The only 'homeland" a person actually has is their place of birth. God has been waiting for thousands of years for his rebellious chosen children to extend the Olive Branch and make peace and make amends for despising the stranger and foreigner. I have noticed that most Jews I've ever talked to only like and care about other Jews.

Old 09-13-2017, 05:35 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,223,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
I was in prayer for the anxiousness of people all over the world, so many people troubled all over the globe and the land is wasted by famine, war, and fear, and hatred. Then I thought again about that scripture that tells us to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Psalms 122:6

Pray for the PEACE of Jerusalem

I have been wondering all my life why this scripture is important. It hit me between the eyes tonight. When you pray for the peace of Jerusalem, you are praying for world peace because until there is peace in Jerusalem, the world will be at war. This is because God made Jerusalem a cup of trembling to all the earth. Until God heals Jerusalem, there will be no peace on earth.

Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about.... Jerusalem [will be] a burdensome stone for all people....In that day will I make the governors of Judah...like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about....
Zechariah:12:2,3,6
Would that include praying for justice for the Palestinians?

Old 09-13-2017, 07:29 AM

10,093 posts, read 6,433,756 times
Quote:
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see. Israel has a standing Army and even nuclear weapons, thanks to the U.S. The Palestinians were living there in 1948 when the War Monger nations divided the spoils of war after WWII and made the Jews go "back" to their supposed homeland. The only 'homeland" a person actually has is their place of birth. God has been waiting for thousands of years for his rebellious chosen children to extend the Olive Branch and make peace and make amends for despising the stranger and foreigner. I have noticed that most Jews I've ever talked to only like and care about other Jews.
My, you certainly changed your tone since your original post, didn't you? So much for "Pray for peace".

Old 09-13-2017, 08:10 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
Quote:
I was in prayer for the anxiousness of people all over the world, so many people troubled all over the globe and the land is wasted by famine, war, and fear, and hatred. Then I thought again about that scripture that tells us to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Psalms 122:6

Pray for the PEACE of Jerusalem

I have been wondering all my life why this scripture is important. It hit me between the eyes tonight. When you pray for the peace of Jerusalem, you are praying for world peace because until there is peace in Jerusalem, the world will be at war. This is because God made Jerusalem a cup of trembling to all the earth. Until God heals Jerusalem, there will be no peace on earth.

Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about.... Jerusalem [will be] a burdensome stone for all people....In that day will I make the governors of Judah...like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about....
Zechariah:12:2,3,6
I love this rain... His spirit is so good to answer us when we ask for his wisdom .. Praise the Lord .. He is good and you are right , and his spirit was right. there will not be peace and no abundance whirled peas of plenty until he is in Jerusalem and he said he won't go there until they say
"blessed is he who comes in the Name of Lord. ( the father?..)" until they praying to the Father for Jesus to come save them . He will not come to cover them with his Sukkah that will cover and protect them and all their borders. so pray for all our nations to be be repentant. Jesus and his people ( like john who is going to preach to the nations and kings still after Patmos) they are going to treaty/covenant with all of the nations saved , before he goes to jerusalem.. I know once it starts that it is hanky time until it is over . and I know there is food along the way for the saved people.. I don't know the whole plan, no one does .. but I have a few pieces. and a lot of guesses . like when he says in zep he ( a mingo ) brings Minchah.. this speaks of lots of things.. mostly the blessings of the nations.. probably 144000 (male clanline hebrew)youth of all tribes and nations to serve the Father for their nations .. he is bring land and food and trees orchard and vineyards and all of it.. he is bring it with him.. and putting it in Israel.. the very best of the lands and nations will go to israel somehow... that must be where the words " say to this mountain..." it is of course easier for mountains to move when there is no or little atmosphere... so be ready for that..IS 23? 24 ? the windows of heaven are opened ( by something ) ..
yes pray to bless Abraham( which is way more than just judah and levi) and pray for the peace of Jerusalem.. his (city of peace) since he was here has never known real peace. and before that really only when his daddy David and his Brother Solomon was there was there ever peace .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-13-2017 at 08:20 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity