U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2018, 03:56 PM

4,053 posts, read 1,451,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
kjw47, you're beating a DEAD horse. I suggest you keep on reading in Colossians chapter 1 and please read verse 18.

please answer me this, "Was he dead before the, "universe was formed", as you said? well.

because verse 18 states "who is the beginning", so before the beginning was he DEAD?, if not your claim is V-O-I-D.

PICYJAG.

I didn't say he was dead before the universe formed. He is the firstborn of all creation( Prov 8:22-25)Coll 1:15
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2018, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
You cannot see the word God because it is referring to the same person. Who is God, kjw47? Read the book of Revelation.

Jesus while sitting at the right hand of power tells you-Rev 3:12--its his Father-John 20:17-1Cor 8:6-The Father--Hallowed be thy name= YHVH(Jehovah) John 17:1-6,26,John 4:22-24= YHVH(Jehovah)

Old 10-01-2018, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Not capitols but capitals. GOD is the same person as LORD. Read Genesis.

Thank you, I do that now and then.--LORD all capitols in OT = YHVH(Jehovah) not Jesus.

Old 10-11-2018, 03:17 AM

472 posts, read 120,673 times
LORD and God are one and the same (see Genesis).

You believe that YHVH is not Jesus. Do you know that you will not enter Heaven because you don't believe the deity of Jesus, according to the spirit of Ama?

If you were to believe in a god, be sure that He is the true God.

Old 10-11-2018, 07:45 AM

3,560 posts, read 1,403,347 times
Quote:

You believe that YHVH is not Jesus. Do you know that you will not enter Heaven because you don't believe the deity of Jesus, according to the spirit of Ama?

The LORD is the Lord who is God

GINOLJC, to all.
Yes, the LORD all cap is JESUS, the only True God. This designation everyone knows. But the “Lord” only the cap “L” in Lord is Jesus also with flesh and bone.

Designations, with the “Lord” as God. Just a few examples.

#1. Exodus 34:23 "Thrice in the year shall all your men children appear before the Lord GOD, the God of Israel”.
The “Lord” is the God of Israel,

now new testament,
John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God”. this is clear as day

#2. Deuteronomy 10:17 "For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

For the LORD our God is Lord of Lords

now new testament,
Revelation 17:14 "These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful”.

Stop for a minute, examine Deuteronomy 10:17 closely. (The LORD is The Lord) of lords. The verse is clearly telling us that the LORD is the Lord.

#3. Psalms 35:23 "Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment, even unto my cause, my God and my Lord".
If the “Lord”, only the cap “L” in Lord is David God, do David have two Gods according to Psalms 110:1? NO, of course not, but Psalms 110:1 shows two, and these two are one in the same God. Is this the trinity?,NO, of course not. this is simply a “numerical difference” of the same one God, better known as the "EQUAL" SHARE as Philippians 2:6 clearly points out.

theses scriptures shows the one true God JESUS in Spirit, (LORD), and his diversified self in flesh as a man (Lord).

Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men”.

One God who is LORD and Lord.

PICYJAG.

Old 10-11-2018, 12:34 PM

Quote:

How many times have you read the name Jesus in the OT? He wasn't Jesus until born as a mortal--Was it YHVH who came to earth= 100% no. Jesus prayed to YHVH while on earth. Jesus is not-LORD in the OT-YHVH is the name. The removal of that name has caused all the confusion concerning the word lord. LORD does not belong in the OT--YHVH does.= 100% fact. God is not called Lord in reality. He was however called sovereign Lord in the OT. Jesus was never called that. God is referred to as almighty--Jesus never is.

Old 10-11-2018, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
How many times have you read the name Jesus in the OT? He wasn't Jesus until born as a mortal--Was it YHVH who came to earth= 100% no. Jesus prayed to YHVH while on earth. Jesus is not-LORD in the OT-YHVH is the name. The removal of that name has caused all the confusion concerning the word lord. LORD does not belong in the OT--YHVH does.= 100% fact. God is not called Lord in reality. He was however called sovereign Lord in the OT. Jesus was never called that. God is referred to as almighty--Jesus never is.
First thanks for the reply.
you asked, "How many times have you read the name Jesus in the OT?". he was NOT in flesh in the OT, but he is the Spirit whom you calls YHVH. scripture, 1 Peter 1:10 "Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow".

question kjw47, "the Spirit of Christ", Notice Spirit is capitalized, and there is only one Spirit, (see John 4:24a). and yes, he's "HOLY", as in "HOLY SPIRIT". .....

now as for the Lord Jesus in flesh ...... he, God the Spirit was to come in flesh. scripture, Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
Hebrews 10:6 "In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
Hebrews 10:7 "Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God. here the definite article is used, "O God". is not the Son designate as the same? Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom". here again the definite article is used. checkmate for those who are Spiritual. but for the natual man, let's continue.

Now who is they speaking of? CHRIST, and who is the "I" in "I" come in the volume of the book it is written of me, CHRIST. the volume of the book is the Law, the psalms and the prophets. sripture, Luke 24:44 "And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. and who was these written about? Jesus the Christ. are he mention in the OT?, YES, Genesis 49:10 "The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be".

now do yourself a favor and look up the word "Shiloh" it's the Hebrew word, H7886 שִׁילֹה Shiyloh (shee-lo').

now on top of that, the personal Name of God, "JESUS", was not given unto them but us at the time of refreshinging. ...... see how the name is connect to the sabbath. Exodus 23:12 "Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest: that thine ox and thine ass may rest, and the son of thy handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed".

this word "refreshed" means "to breathe", or "to be breathed upon". John 20:22 "And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost". he did WHAT! ..... "breathed", he refreshed them per Exodus 23:12 "Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest: that thine ox and thine ass may rest, and the son of thy handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed".

Not only is JESUS the Father, but holds the titles "Son", IN FLESH (a body, a temple), and the "HolyGhost" his present, his Intrinsic Spatial presence.

my God the Revelation is right in front of you, Jesus is the Father in Spirit, the Son in Flesh, and the Holy Ghost the "BREATH" of GOD, in Restortation.

May the Lord take your blinders off so that you can see.

Isaiah 29:10 "For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered".

PICYJAG.

Old 10-11-2018, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
You cannot read the name "Jesus" in the Old Testament. In the New Testament, yes. Isaiah, who was born centuries earlier, foretold to coming of God. He said in Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Who is God? Michael (the Archangel)? Who was born? Who was the mother? The Blessed Virgin Mary? Trinity?

Old 10-12-2018, 06:00 AM

Quote:
You cannot read the name "Jesus" in the Old Testament. In the New Testament, yes. Isaiah, who was born centuries earlier, foretold to coming of God. He said in Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Who is God? Michael (the Archangel)? Who was born? Who was the mother? The Blessed Virgin Mary? Trinity?
also to add about the Name of God. Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I".

there are some things to note about this verse that's very important. our salvation depends on it.
"shall know my Name". shall is a future desigination, meaning to come. so apperantly God's name was not know yet. so at least from Isaiah backward his name was not KNOWN. so the name men gave God, Jehovah and Yahwah was just that false given names.

God himself through Isaiah the prophet tells us exacetly what his name "SHALL" be. "therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I".

in what day did God actually Speak, in First Person, face to face, and said "I am he"? let's check the record. John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins".

My God, he said it plainly, listen to what Isaiah and John both wrote. Isaiah, "therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I".

"I am he that doth speak". John 8:24, Jesus speaking, "I said therefore unto you". there is the " I am he that doth speak". God said that in that day it is him who speak, and the Lord Jesus spoke these words, "I SAID" unto you. right here one can close the case that Jesus is God in the FLESH. but for the benifit of the natural man..... let's contuine.

God said in that day you will know that "I AM" who is speaking. let's see what the Lord Jesus said? John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins".

"I am he", what an indictment. if you believe not. scripture, Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned".

if one don't believe that JESUS is God,.............is DAMMED

yes shocked, because on the day of separation, the sheep from the goats, many will say Lord Lord. and he will say "I never knew you", why?, for he is the "I AM" they wouldn't believe that he said that he is. and they will die in their sins.

all those good works down the drain. all for nothing.

PICYJAG.

Old 10-13-2018, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
also to add about the Name of God. Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I".

there are some things to note about this verse that's very important. our salvation depends on it.
"shall know my Name". shall is a future desigination, meaning to come. so apperantly God's name was not know yet. so at least from Isaiah backward his name was not KNOWN. so the name men gave God, Jehovah and Yahwah was just that false given names.

God himself through Isaiah the prophet tells us exacetly what his name "SHALL" be. "therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I".

in what day did God actually Speak, in First Person, face to face, and said "I am he"? let's check the record. John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins".

My God, he said it plainly, listen to what Isaiah and John both wrote. Isaiah, "therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I".

"I am he that doth speak". John 8:24, Jesus speaking, "I said therefore unto you". there is the " I am he that doth speak". God said that in that day it is him who speak, and the Lord Jesus spoke these words, "I SAID" unto you. right here one can close the case that Jesus is God in the FLESH. but for the benifit of the natural man..... let's contuine.

God said in that day you will know that "I AM" who is speaking. let's see what the Lord Jesus said? John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins".

"I am he", what an indictment. if you believe not. scripture, Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned".

if one don't believe that JESUS is God,.............is DAMMED

yes shocked, because on the day of separation, the sheep from the goats, many will say Lord Lord. and he will say "I never knew you", why?, for he is the "I AM" they wouldn't believe that he said that he is. and they will die in their sins.

all those good works down the drain. all for nothing.

PICYJAG.
First time to know Isaiah 52:6. The spirit of Ama did not tell us about it. Were you a seminarians?

It is to those who deny the deity of Jesus that Matthew 7:23 ("I never knew you.") refers to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity