U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2017, 08:52 AM

9,156 posts, read 2,771,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V64DSYX_9QI&t=1165s

this is awesome... and so wonderful to know that the Lord of creation can not only step into the fires to save men , but he can step into a babies mind that appears closed and locked away . and Jesus can love them to life.. I got this yesterday in my subscriptions and what Jesus taught the Autistic child is good enough explanation for me and should be good enough for anyone else.

Wow. Now THIS is the G-d I serve. He is so good, so amazing. Thank you so much for posting this. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2017, 03:21 PM

13,231 posts, read 4,228,306 times
I am like, '' O Sid, shut up.''

Creepy, meow.

I guess somebody has to like him, but the story is anything but believable.

Old 03-28-2017, 04:40 PM

Not if you've seen miracles. Our G-d is miracle working G-d. Better get ready, 'cause more are coming, glory to His name. Peace

Old 03-28-2017, 09:50 PM

125 posts, read 53,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
That is simple-- they believe Jesus over dogmas of the schools of men.
Which is why the men of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society insert a word to change the meaning of the text...

Quote:
Here is the being who came to earth and was named Jesus as a mortal--Prov 8= Gods master worker--can be none other than Jesus whom all other things created through. Prov 8:22-- Produced me( created direct-first and last) as the beginning of your way( creation)
Coll 1:15-- The FIRSTBORN of all CREATION.
Bruh, the first chapters in Proverbs Wisdom is personified as a woman: "Wisdom has built her house;
she has set up[a] its seven pillars.
2 She has prepared her meat and mixed her wine;
she has also set her table.
3 She has sent out her servants, and she calls
from the highest point of the city,
4 “Let all who are simple come to my house!”
To those who have no sense she says,
5 “Come, eat my food
and drink the wine I have mixed.
6 Leave your simple ways and you will live;
walk in the way of insight.” Prov 9

Quote:
Its The new world translation. Greek scholars, not being paid by trinity $$$ says its the best translation ever.
The New World Translation, more aptly the New Watchtower Translation which adds words to fit the WBTS publishing houses doctrines.

Greek scholars who remain anonymous so we cannot check their credentials remains a matter of faith for you. I have doubts as the history of the WBTS has shown from its inception with CT Russell in court making claims that he could read the Greek alphabet* but later admitting in that same court he could not.

Be careful my friend, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society publishing house from which you buy their work to give away to earn your salvation and prove your worthiness is a very convincing organization.

" 9 not by works, so that no one can boast." Eph 2

*7 Bones To Pick With C.T. Russell & The Jehovah’s Witnesses | TWIM see #2

Old 03-28-2017, 09:51 PM

13,231 posts, read 4,228,306 times
LOL, Ok, Ok, Glory to his name, I guess I can say that.

Only that if I am a man of God, let it so be.

I am breaking out the incense on this one.

Old 03-28-2017, 11:36 PM

17,658 posts, read 8,860,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Wow. Now THIS is the G-d I serve. He is so good, so amazing. Thank you so much for posting this. Peace
A Kingdom perspective for forty-bucks?

Old 03-29-2017, 05:58 AM

26,240 posts, read 13,909,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V64DSYX_9QI&t=1165s

this is awesome... and so wonderful to know that the Lord of creation can not only step into the fires to save men , but he can step into a babies mind that appears closed and locked away . and Jesus can love them to life.. I got this yesterday in my subscriptions and what Jesus taught the Autistic child is good enough explanation for me and should be good enough for anyone else.
Some people will believe anything...

Old 03-29-2017, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
A Kingdom perspective for forty-bucks?

You ever buy a book? Peace

Old 03-29-2017, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Some people will believe anything...

Well this people will, because I've seen miracles of all kinds in my life and there is NOTHING our G-d can't do. You of all people, should be full of faith from what He did in the Tanach. Think because Moses ain't here, His hands are tied? Peace

Old 03-29-2017, 09:17 AM

26,240 posts, read 13,909,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Well this people will, because I've seen miracles of all kinds in my life and there is NOTHING our G-d can't do. You of all people, should be full of faith from what He did in the Tanach. Think because Moses ain't here, His hands are tied? Peace
So, how'd you grow up?...Orthodox, Conservative, Reform or Reconstructionist?...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity