Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2019, 04:58 PM

998 posts, read 436,791 times

Advertisements

The Trinity was explained by the spirit of Ama, a spirit. Look at how men tried to explain it. Since they failed to explain it, it became a church mystery.

Old 02-16-2019, 05:08 PM

The spirit of Ama said that even a small amount of water is enough to baptize somebody. It means that water is more important in baptizing a person. I will look for the tape where He said this.

Old 03-02-2019, 08:45 PM

The spirit of Ama is a spirit, a holy spirit, THE Holy Spirit if you will believe it. Most, if not all, believe that He is Jesus Christ. We cannot see or touch Him.

Old 03-03-2019, 04:38 AM

23,148 posts, read 10,449,759 times
The bible could simply be named,'' 3.''

It is in every story because it is what a person is, the design of 3 begins with the 3 in the garden and then the 3 sons, and it just goes on in redundancy because the bible is a human handbook of what we are, and what we are is two kingdoms that fight each other and in between those two kingdoms, there is a city of peace, Jerusalem is the soul between the flesh and the spirit, between the two kingdoms a person is.

1 JOHN 5

This is he who came by water, by blood, and by spirit, and these 3 are one. Whatever a person does, he does by 3, and whatever he does, the 3 have a agreed to do.

Example-

You find a wallet full of cash and one side of you wants to keep the cash, but the other side of you wants to return tbe wallet to the owner, and there you are between the decisions.

No matter what you do, you agree to do by 3, by the water, by the blood and by the spirit, and it is the water and the blood that will testify.

The two witnesses of Revelation is speaking about what you are, they are within you and they will testify of what they witness, and the blood and the water HAVE ALWAYS been the two legal binding witnesses.

Old 04-14-2019, 07:24 AM

1 posts, read 490 times
You talk about how it's wrong to add or take away from the scriptures and I agree, but you spoke little of how wrong it was to take God's personal name out of the scriptures when it was God who put his personal name in the scriptures. When did God give anyone the authority to take his personal name out of the scriptures. Isn't that taking away from God word, to take out of scripture the greatest of all names when God wanted his personal name known throughout all the nations.

Old 05-10-2019, 04:41 AM

Quote:
You talk about how it's wrong to add or take away from the scriptures and I agree, but you spoke little of how wrong it was to take God's personal name out of the scriptures when it was God who put his personal name in the scriptures. When did God give anyone the authority to take his personal name out of the scriptures. Isn't that taking away from God word, to take out of scripture the greatest of all names when God wanted his personal name known throughout all the nations.
Revelation 22:18-19 state that:
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from tne words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

How many books are in the Holy Bible, or New Testament? Does it refer to this book of Revelation or to the whole Bible?

Last edited by peacecrusader888; 05-10-2019 at 05:04 AM..

Old 05-12-2019, 01:37 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
Revelation 22:18-19 state that:
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from tne words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

How many books are in the Holy Bible, or New Testament? Does it refer to this book of Revelation or to the whole Bible?
Well, it says it right there, Revelation...

Old 05-12-2019, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Well, it says it right there, Revelation...
The book of Revelation is not in the Old Testament, or the Hebrew Bible. It is called the Revelation because God revealed who He is. He is Jesus!

Old 05-15-2019, 03:39 PM

16 posts, read 5,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotmail45 View Post
the trinity is a false doctrine added around 650-700 years ago by the roman catholic church to push the trinity doctrine.Matthew 28:19 was added (google Comma Johanneum or Johannine Comma)this will explain in great detail this verse was added to the bible. further proof is that not one disciple ever baptized anyone in the name of the father son and holy spirit.

16) Draw near to Me and hear this: From the beginning, I did not speak in secret; From the time anything existed I was there. And now the Lord God has sent Me, endowed with His Spirit.
17) Thus said the Lord your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: I the Lord am your God, instructing you for your own benefit. Guiding you in the way you should go.
Isaiah 48:16-17 the Tanaka the New JPS Translation.

You really can’t say these words spoken by the Word were added. As the Word spoke this message of the Father, Himself and the Holy Spirit will before He became Jesus Christ, God in the Flesh. And again the Trinity is referred to in Isaiah 63:7-10

One only has to remember that all Three members of the Trinity/Godhead appear at Jesus Baptism. This was God witness; I John 5:7,9 for the Baptist, John gives God’s Record, John 1:32-34 for He heard the Father saw the Son and Holy Spirit. While the Apostle John gave man’s record seeing the water and blood come out of Jesus dead body while giving up the Ghost (Spirit) John 19:30-37, I John 5:6,8.

Old 05-16-2019, 04:34 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,918,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
The book of Revelation is not in the Old Testament, or the Hebrew Bible. It is called the Revelation because God revealed who He is. He is Jesus!

Rev 1:1 proves you are in error. Any who can read English can see-2 beings at Rev 1:1--One is God( giver) the other is not called God( receiver)Jesus.-- Otherwise God is insane and said--here me have a revelation.
And then one must ask themselves Why does Jesus have to hand the kingdom back to his God and Father and subject himself forever?-1Corinthians 15:24-28)?
Why did Jesus have to be appointed king( Daniel 7:13-15) since God is king of eternity?
Errors in trinity translations are misleading those away from the true living God--Jesus warned all they wouldn't know him-John 15:20-21= The Father.
Only the Father is called God at 1 Cor 8:6)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity